Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:34:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Tommy Robinson  (Read 4142 times)

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
Re: Tommy Robinson
« Reply #30 on April 21, 2021, 05:45:09 pm by Metalmicky »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on April 21, 2021, 06:30:14 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Bizarre use of the language by someone who claims to be so passionate about all things English.

In written submissions, Mr Yaxley-Lennon said he had "uncovered dozens of accounts of aggressive, abusive and deceitful behaviour by the claimant, including acts which speak the truth to the matters complained of".

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on July 22, 2021, 03:36:31 pm by Metalmicky »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on July 22, 2021, 04:36:44 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
I see he lost his libel case....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-57930901

Watch out for 'I'm bankrupt' to get trotted out again.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on July 22, 2021, 10:45:18 pm by normal rules »

This case may cause him some concern, he now owes the court and the complainant some serious dosh. He will be subject to means testing so he will have to declare his assets, or have them interrogated. Reports suggest he has made serious money from his previous online footprint, although this has been in decline lately.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on July 22, 2021, 10:51:47 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
It'll all be in his missus' name though.

Draytonian III

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on July 23, 2021, 10:30:53 am by Draytonian III »
Why does he use the name Tommy Robinson when his real name is Stephen Yaxley - Lennon ? Street cred ?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on July 23, 2021, 11:10:25 am by Glyn_Wigley »
Why does he use the name Tommy Robinson when his real name is Stephen Yaxley - Lennon ? Street cred ?

Originally to disguise the fact that he was a convicted criminal at the time he adopted the name.

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on July 23, 2021, 01:29:46 pm by Metalmicky »

I suspect he will crowdfund for this.... you wait

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on October 14, 2021, 08:52:31 am by Metalmicky »
Convicted of stalking a woman and given a 5 year stalking protection order...

He's not a very nice person is he?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/oct/13/tommy-robinson-gets-five-year-stalking-ban-after-harassing-journalist

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on October 14, 2021, 09:34:42 am by normal rules »
And yet we live in a. Country where the media harass people daily.waiting outside their homes, almost conducting surveillance on them in some cases.
And no, I don’t support TR.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on October 14, 2021, 09:46:38 am by BillyStubbsTears »
NR.

That aspect of the media you describe are scum, pandering to a scum section of the populace. They are sensationalists, pulling people's lives apart to serve up their shit for morally bankrupt readers to guzzle up.

So there's a danger, when Yaxley-Lennon is convicted of intimidating a "journalist" that people will say "Live by the sword..."

But Yaxley-Lennon here was intimidating a serious journalist, not a doorstepping scum peddler. Dearden had been reporting on Yaxley-Lennon's actions, including claims that he'd used donations from supporters to fund his lifestyle.. That is precisely the role that the Press should play in a free society - holding public figures to account. Yaxley-Lennon is a two-bit thug, whose response to someone questioning him was to turn up outside their house screaming abuse and threats.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on October 14, 2021, 03:27:02 pm by normal rules »
She did not deserve the unwanted attention from tr granted.

I had the tar brush out, which was a little hasty.

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on January 20, 2022, 09:04:28 am by Metalmicky »
Glad to see the troubles are brewing for this prick...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-60052754

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on January 20, 2022, 11:50:39 am by sha66y »
It appears that the Tommy Robinson claims about Muslims and grooming were never fully exposed either, and by all accounts are still going on!

He may be an obnoxious character but are you not concerned with some of the things he was trying to make public….

I find him a fascinating personality to be fair
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 12:37:11 pm by sha66y »

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on January 20, 2022, 01:21:39 pm by normal rules »
Glad to see the troubles are brewing for this prick...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-60052754

His house valued at 1.2 mil in beds is all in his wife’s name. He has been seen numerous times there speaking to contractors despite him being divorced. They reckon he is worth a few million quid through sponsorship book sales online income etc. He is either be smart or being very well advised. The debt chasing will stop legally in March and I can see him not losing a single penny.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #46 on January 20, 2022, 01:23:49 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
It appears that the Tommy Robinson claims about Muslims and grooming were never fully exposed either, and by all accounts are still going on!

He may be an obnoxious character but are you not concerned with some of the things he was trying to make public….

That Hitler. Yeah he did some bad things, but he did raise some issues that weren't being dealt with.

I find him a fascinating character.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on January 20, 2022, 01:25:23 pm by Ldr »

That Hitler. Yeah he did some bad things, but he did raise some issues that weren't being dealt with.

So you’re not against grooming then? Or just glossed over that for a classic deflection?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #48 on January 20, 2022, 01:33:09 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Do you REALLLY need to ask if I am against kids being abused?

The point is, I don't think Yaxley-Lennon has any interest whatsoever in protecting any vulnerable victims.

I think he's a Kitson of a narcissistic barrow boy thug on the make, using this subject for his own ends.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on January 20, 2022, 02:11:39 pm by Ldr »
I’m only teasing you Billy, I know from experience (granted 2nd hand) what he’s like

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on January 20, 2022, 05:45:18 pm by sha66y »

That’s not really addressing the child grooming issue , I said he was an obnoxious racist, however you liken him to Hitler without referencing the child grooming…..how do you think this looks??

aidanstu

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on January 20, 2022, 06:02:00 pm by aidanstu »

That’s not really addressing the child grooming issue , I said he was an obnoxious racist, however you liken him to Hitler without referencing the child grooming…..how do you think this looks??

The fact you refer to “Muslims” and “grooming” in a sentence as if they go hand in hand is racist.

I work in child protection and from over 20 years of experience I can tell you there are plenty of other races and religions, including white, British Christian’s at it too.

Grooming is a crime of the individuals involved not of any race, creed or religion. The fact Tommy Robinson speaks of Muslims committing this crime speaks of the supremacy he believes he and his followers own. I can’t think of one person I know who is less supreme than Tommy Robinson or his crowd.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #52 on January 20, 2022, 07:59:18 pm by Superspy »
Diana Ross has entered the chat.

aidanstu

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on January 20, 2022, 08:14:18 pm by aidanstu »
Diana Ross has entered the chat.

Never…Tommy wouldn’t allow it.

Metalmicky