Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 01:15:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Boris  (Read 15160 times)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
Re: Boris
« Reply #60 on July 23, 2021, 08:09:24 am by wilts rover »
Posted previously but always worth reminding yourself of the actual facts.

The video of Johnson's lies to Parliament, and the country, that Dawn Butler was reading from when she was expelled from Parliament:

https://twitter.com/PeterStefanovi2/status/1417524808141639682

Expect a few more of the 'We got Brexit Done' and 'Our Great Brexit Deal' ones to be added to it soon once the Brexit negotiations and arguments start up again now 'We didn't know what we were signing up to'!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on July 23, 2021, 11:03:18 pm by SydneyRover »
It may be better to draw a line under this week and hope the government does it's homework over the summer.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on July 24, 2021, 12:07:21 am by dickos1 »

The video of Johnson's lies to Parliament, and the country, that Dawn Butler was reading from when she was expelled from Parliament:

Expect a few more of the 'We got Brexit Done' and 'Our Great Brexit Deal' ones to be added to it soon once the Brexit negotiations and arguments start up again now 'We didn't know what we were signing up to'!

I’m sure you could make a clip such as this regarding almost all MP’s.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on July 24, 2021, 12:17:06 am by SydneyRover »
I feel sort of sorry ..... not, for these MPs whom don't appear to have the right contacts to ensure that they get a better personal outcome from an inquiry, after all what is the point in having power in government if you cannot use it to protect yourself from scrutiny.

''The one-day ban from parliament was handed down by the standards committee to backbenchers Sir Roger Gale, Theresa Villiers and Natalie Elphicke – the then partner of Charlie Elphicke, who was given two years in prison after being found guilty of three counts of sexual assault.

Two other Tory MPs – Adam Holloway and Bob Stewart – were ordered to make a statement apologising for their behaviour in the chamber, with all five found to have threatened to undermine public trust in the independence of the judicial system''

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/jul/21/tory-mps-suspended-for-trying-to-influence-judge-in-elphicke-case

It must severely irk them as they see their leader and others being absolved time after time for various reasons.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on July 24, 2021, 12:26:34 am by dickos1 »
Just for balance there’s been plenty of Labour MP’s suspended from parliament over the years also.
Moyle, vaz, skinner etc

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #65 on July 24, 2021, 12:29:35 am by SydneyRover »
Just for balance there’s been plenty of Labour MP’s suspended from parliament over the years also.
Moyle, vaz, skinner etc

You do realise you are helping me make my point here dickos

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on July 24, 2021, 12:39:24 am by dickos1 »
Your point was the prime minister should be suspended in a similar way to other MPs who have been suspended.
But you only used Tory MPs in your examples to make your point

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #67 on July 24, 2021, 02:27:11 am by SydneyRover »
Your point was the prime minister should be suspended in a similar way to other MPs who have been suspended.
But you only used Tory MPs in your examples to make your point

But the crux of the matter is that johnson and his cronies are avoiding adverse findings due to appointing their own refs and lowly back benchers and others (labour) are not in that same privileged position ..................

ferinstance Mat-le-Cock not having his private emails opened up to scrutiny and ..............

''Gordon Brown decries Greensill inquiry as unsatisfactory
Former PM’s criticism comes after Jeremy Heywood’s widow says review scapegoated her husband''

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/jul/23/jeremy-heywood-widow-calls-greensill-inquiry-travesty

It's nice of you to try and fill the void as others have fallen by the wayside but please bring a few facts with you when you drop in, it makes for a better conversation dickos

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #68 on July 24, 2021, 08:13:07 am by dickos1 »
Sydney, my post was factual,

You are funny, you seem to be able to bring the tories into every single topic and post you make, regardless of the original topic.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #69 on July 24, 2021, 09:01:44 am by SydneyRover »
I know, it was probably cos my original post was about them dickos.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #70 on July 25, 2021, 03:33:09 am by SydneyRover »
Love this one.......... terrorgraph announces PMs new crime crackdown (not to be confused with his normal position of crack-up) a named police officer for every victim ............... police are also to be issued with whistles and a crim app that informs coppers if they have been in close proximity to a criminal.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #71 on July 25, 2021, 11:17:10 pm by SydneyRover »
ring ring ..... ing ring ...... this is emergency what service do you require .................. police please ............ putting you through now ............... hello this is the police, can I get your name please? .............. can I get yours? ............. I asked first ......... please give me your name .......... not till you tell me ....................

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #72 on July 26, 2021, 06:55:55 am by knockers »
You do realise that you’re just talking to yourself don’t you!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #73 on July 26, 2021, 07:26:39 am by SydneyRover »
You do realise that you’re just talking to yourself don’t you!

knock knock ................... knockers, if you disagree with anything just say so, or maybe you agree, you don't seem to call those out propping up a corrupt regime knockers?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #74 on July 26, 2021, 01:35:24 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

I’m sure you could make a clip such as this regarding almost all MP’s.

Nobody's stopping you from doing one.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #75 on July 26, 2021, 05:11:47 pm by dickos1 »
Nobody is stopping me from jumping off a tower block either

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #76 on July 26, 2021, 06:11:10 pm by ravenrover »
You need to talk to Copps if you are thinking of doing it

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #77 on July 26, 2021, 09:22:26 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Nobody is stopping me from jumping off a tower block either

Very true. Irrelevant but true. Because you're not whinging about somebody else jumping off a tower block but not jumping off the tower block that you want them to jump off.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #78 on July 26, 2021, 10:11:13 pm by dickos1 »
I’m not whinging about anything really
Just pointing out almost all politicians are just as bad as each other

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #79 on July 26, 2021, 10:34:51 pm by SydneyRover »

Government by brain fart ............ if they are all the same why are you bothering dockos?

annnnnnnnd, if they are almost all the same why not vote for another lot so the uk government is not the laughing stock of the western world?

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #80 on July 26, 2021, 11:09:00 pm by dickos1 »

Government by brain fart ............ if they are all the same why are you bothering dockos?

annnnnnnnd, if they are almost all the same why not vote for another lot so the uk government is not the laughing stock of the western world?

I’m honestly forming the opinion you need help with your obsession.
Why am I bothering with what?

I’ve never voted Tory in my life, the difference is I’m not obsessed with my hatred of them.
You need to let it go

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #81 on July 26, 2021, 11:18:03 pm by SydneyRover »
I don't hate them dickos, I hate the idea that they can elect a leader on the balmy side of boris yeltsin and people still vote for them, I hate the idea that they can take the cream off the top in full view and claim it's normal and people say there is no difference they are all the same, I hate the idea that they haven't got a clue how to be inclusive and run the country for everyone or the majority at least and people, you dickos say there's no or little difference.

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #82 on July 27, 2021, 06:27:51 am by knockers »
None of the above should really bother you though as you don’t live here.
Why do you persist on coming on a football forum and only ever post on Off topic posts?
Something must be seriously lacking in your life!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #83 on July 27, 2021, 07:52:25 am by SydneyRover »
Why do you persist on coming on a football forum and only ever post on Off topic posts?

At least I have your attention knockers and my previous comment appears to have hit the mark, aye? I get quite used to those without answers becoming abusive especially the xenophobes.

Added: I figure if was writing three cheers for johson every day you may not be complaining?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 08:05:56 am by SydneyRover »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #84 on July 27, 2021, 08:30:28 am by SydneyRover »
''Tackle poverty and inequality to reduce crime, says police chief

Retiring head of Merseyside force says if he had £5bn he would spend 20% on policing and 80% on cutting poverty''

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/apr/18/tackle-poverty-and-inequality-to-reduce-says-police-chief

Make it part of the levelling up?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #85 on July 27, 2021, 08:52:51 am by drfchound »

I think Dickos was including all politicians of all Parties in his comment about them all being the same, sorry, almost all being the same.
Which other lot would you suggest he votes for next time.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #86 on July 27, 2021, 09:04:18 am by SydneyRover »

I think Dickos was including all politicians of all Parties in his comment about them all being the same, sorry, almost all being the same.

You are really good at explaining what other people think hound but what do you yourself think about politicians being all the same?

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #87 on July 27, 2021, 09:29:22 am by knockers »

At least I have your attention knockers and my previous comment appears to have hit the mark, aye? I get quite used to those without answers becoming abusive especially the xenophobes.

Added: I figure if was writing three cheers for johson every day you may not be complaining?

Way off the mark Bruce. I’d rather not vote than vote Tory!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #88 on July 27, 2021, 09:32:10 am by SydneyRover »

Way off the mark Bruce. I’d rather not vote than vote Tory!

So why the abuse, why not just ignore my comments?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #89 on July 27, 2021, 09:45:34 am by drfchound »

You are really good at explaining what other people think hound but what do you yourself think about politicians being all the same?

And you are particularly good at not answering any questions.
I agree with dickos, that almost all politicians are of the same breed.

Now which Party do you suggest he votes for next time?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012