Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:37:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Rovers v Fleetwood  (Read 5529 times)

ScillyRover

• Forum Member
Re: Rovers v Fleetwood
« Reply #90 on January 08, 2022, 04:48:03 pm by ScillyRover »
Even Robbie laying into some of the players now … we must be bad!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Peebles Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on January 08, 2022, 04:48:50 pm by Peebles Rover »
Nah we’re down aren’t we. Can only hope next season we can turn this horrible run round, regroup and come back stronger. This game is just awful

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on January 08, 2022, 04:49:34 pm by PDX_Rover »
Fleetwood full of shithousery. But Rovers have been abysmal. Devoid of any purpose. We all know who the weak links are and those who can’t be arsed. McSheffery’s hands are tied by injuries until we bring players in…

Sad times indeed.

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on January 08, 2022, 04:50:19 pm by Canadian Rover »
Nor putting Rowe in this midfield is beyond baffling. Can anyone see the logic in this decision?

ScillyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on January 08, 2022, 04:50:38 pm by ScillyRover »
Well that about puts the tin hat on it for me …. We bring Cukur on … jeeeez.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 04:53:43 pm by ScillyRover »

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on January 08, 2022, 04:51:31 pm by Copps is Magic »
Nor putting Rowe in this midfield is beyond baffling. Can anyone see the logic in this decision?

Its because Horton got tore a new arsehole in the 2nd half against Morecombe. And to be fair to Horton, he can cross the ball well, be he's done none of that today. He's not been good engou.

ScillyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #96 on January 08, 2022, 04:56:17 pm by ScillyRover »
Unlucky from Seaman. Good save.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on January 08, 2022, 04:59:34 pm by bpoolrover »
Can't understand why gm could not see that Rowe was wasted at left back, nothing has changed but that's what you get when appointing a manger with no experience

Barmby Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #98 on January 08, 2022, 05:00:24 pm by Barmby Rover »
Wow, words fail me to describe this squad.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on January 08, 2022, 05:02:56 pm by normal rules »
Wow, words fail me to describe this squad.

I’m going to select one expletive that sums it all up for me.

Disgusting.

ScillyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #100 on January 08, 2022, 05:03:18 pm by ScillyRover »
No getting away from it, that was yet another dreadful performance and another nail in the coffin as we slide to what is becoming more and more likey a drop to League 2

DRFCSouth

• VSC Member
« Reply #101 on January 08, 2022, 05:03:51 pm by DRFCSouth »
Lacklustre all round. No idea in the final third (when we get there), too much pumping long balls, not enough support round the ball when we get it upfield and a lot of wrong decision making when we do get forward.

Galbraith always seems in control. Seaman looked bright. Too many giving the ball away too easily.

The ref should have got hold of their time-wasting. At least 5-10 occasions where he could have dished a yellow out for it.

essexrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #102 on January 08, 2022, 05:04:36 pm by essexrover »
I need a distraction from this awful situation we're in so.....In other news wtf is happening at Oakwell ? 5 goals in the last 12 mins and it's 4-4 v Barrow !!

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #103 on January 08, 2022, 05:05:18 pm by sha66y »
1 win 5 losses after this for GM , team is shit yes but the he set us up today and it’s not good enough Horton on left wing ? We will loose next 8 games now and that’s season over can he still have a job after that if we are down by March ?

Of course!
Do u honestly believe that or is your lv for your team blinding your judgment

I don’t really love Doncaster Rovers, they are 90 mins escapism on a Saturday, however I have been an avid watcher since 1974….
But you have stated that the manager should be sacked if we are down by March, and I disagree!
Firstly he hasn’t had the opportunity to bring anyone in yet, and that itself will be a problem due to our current position…
Secondly why would we sack our manager after 2-3 months in charge, that’s just daft

You are like a lot of fans on here that can see exactly where we are, and more importantly where we are heading….you know why we are losing every game and can’t see a solution to stop it…….. im the same , however I choose not to state it after every game…..

I’ve been fairly confident since the first game that this was not going to be our year, and though I have never wanted my team to be relegated , I feel this is our time!

Lesonthewest

• VSC Member
« Reply #104 on January 08, 2022, 05:12:33 pm by Lesonthewest »

Decisions like this are not exactly setting the alarm bells off but are worrying already. We needed a goal & more impetus, leaving Rowe at left back was ridiculous, should have been pushed up at the start of the second half.

DRFCSouth

• VSC Member
« Reply #105 on January 08, 2022, 05:16:00 pm by DRFCSouth »

Decisions like this are not exactly setting the alarm bells off but are worrying already. We needed a goal & more impetus, leaving Rowe at left back was ridiculous, should have been pushed up at the start of the second half.
Definitely given the amount of times Horton gave the ball away. I get he's learning his trade but Rowe would have been better used further forward.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #106 on January 08, 2022, 05:18:16 pm by DonnyOsmond »

Definitely given the amount of times Horton gave the ball away. I get he's learning his trade but Rowe would have been better used further forward.

Then who goes at left back? You don't want someone who's constantly giving the ball away there?

DRFCSouth

• VSC Member
« Reply #107 on January 08, 2022, 05:24:03 pm by DRFCSouth »

Then who goes at left back? You don't want someone who's constantly giving the ball away there?
Valid point. Watching that today, he seems a liability, but he's trying to ply his trade in a poor team.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012