Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:47:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson  (Read 126234 times)

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
Re: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
« Reply #360 on September 25, 2019, 10:08:08 pm by MachoMadness »
Yep he's finally lost it, given up on sanity, a first class cnut.

Quite the opposite Sydney. He knows exactly what he's doing when he says "humbug" to the memory of Jo Cox.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #361 on September 25, 2019, 10:08:20 pm by SydneyRover »
I don't think the opposition forces which are growing by all accounts would take any chances whatsoever and give him the opportunity to crash out, they know absolutely that he cannot be trusted.

I wonder what other members of his family feel about him, his brother made it pretty obvious. that's my dad on telly, no that's my dad, no he's my dad ................. isn't that my ex-husband, no he's my ex-husband ...................

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #362 on September 25, 2019, 10:11:04 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Yep he's finally lost it, given up on sanity, a first class cnut.

Quite the opposite Sydney. He knows exactly what he's doing when he says "humbug" to the memory of Jo Cox.

I've just seen that.

Jesus Christ, I never, ever thought I'd see such disgusting words pass the lips of a British PM.

That is utterly abominable.

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #363 on September 25, 2019, 10:39:06 pm by albie »
News media did not really look at what he was up to in New York.
Here are some nuggets from his Tech offering:
https://futurism.com/insane-quotes-boris-johnson-un-speech

Jesus!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #364 on September 26, 2019, 12:32:20 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Anyone see Peston tonight?

It's truly terrifying.

Johnson was interviewed. Asked about the SC ruling.

He insisted time and again that the SC had cancelled prorogation because of Brexit. He said Lady Hale clearly said that.

But...

She didn't.

She said that the reason prorogation was illegal was that there was no reason to have a 5 week prorogation for a Queen's Speech. Nothing else.

Peston tried pushing back on this.

Johnson repeatedly insisted that Hale had said the ruling was about Brexit.

Do you care? Do you worry about the truth being shredded like this?

Do you?

Care?

Or doesn't it matter, as long as your side wins?

If you REALLY don't care about truth as long as your side wins, come out and be big enough to admit it now.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #365 on September 26, 2019, 02:45:11 am by RoversAlias »
Hit the nail on the head there BST.

Johnson's words tonight are reprehensible. A disgrace to the office of Prime Minister and, frankly, an insult to the notion of decency.

The low point in a shambolic saga that plumbs new depths time and again.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #366 on September 26, 2019, 07:03:40 am by SydneyRover »
Knock knock, who's there?

knock knock, who's there?

We're just making up your political coffin Mr johnson

US phone call raises further questions over grant to Boris Johnson’s friend

Government’s claim that it verified Jennifer Arcuri’s firm appears to be unravelling

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/25/unfit-for-office-mps-challenge-boris-johnson-public-money-jennifer-arcuri

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #367 on September 26, 2019, 07:42:00 am by DonnyOsmond »
History won't be kind to these Tory MPs.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #368 on September 26, 2019, 10:08:56 am by BillyStubbsTears »
I see Cabinet Ministers and senior Tory MPs expressing their unease at Johnson's language.

What the f**k did they expect from him? This is who he is. He's preaching directly to the anger of the 30% of the electorate who HE misled. He wants to whip that anger up for his own benefit and he does not give a f**k who gets hurt.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #369 on September 26, 2019, 10:14:41 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Meanwhile, there's one certainty.

Johnson isn't getting a deal before 31 Oct.

The only way he can get a deal through Parliament is to win 20-30 non-Tory/DUP MPs round to support him.

Yesterday he set out, deliberately and calculatingly, to piss off as many non-Tory MPs as possible.

It's so obvious.

There won't be a deal.

There never WAS going to be a deal.

He's already on the next page of the playbook. Winding up the Hard Brexit population and blaming the other side for everything going to shit.

This is the most dangerous politics I've ever seen in the UK. This is it happening right in front of your eyes. A would-be demagogue lying every day about critical issues, and none of his supporters care cos he's sticking the boot into "The Elite".

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #370 on September 26, 2019, 02:40:45 pm by SydneyRover »
''boris johnson has suffered another Commons defeat. MPs have voted down the government motion for a mini recess next week during the Tory conference by 306 votes to 289 – a majority of 17''

such a shame he works so hard at being boris

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #371 on September 26, 2019, 02:44:38 pm by foxbat »
I think I’ve almost had enough now.
There are no words to convey scale of Johnson’s depravity or
the despicable sycophancy of his supine backbench enablers.

Some MPs almost in tears last night.

This is much bigger than Brexit. We are fighting for future of our country. 

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #372 on September 26, 2019, 04:14:17 pm by scawsby steve »
I think I’ve almost had enough now.
There are no words to convey scale of Johnson’s depravity or
the despicable sycophancy of his supine backbench enablers.

Some MPs almost in tears last night.

This is much bigger than Brexit. We are fighting for future of our country.

Then go and fight. There'll be a GE soon. Just go and vote for what you want and what you believe in.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #373 on September 26, 2019, 04:18:39 pm by wing commander »
''boris johnson has suffered another Commons defeat. MPs have voted down the government motion for a mini recess next week during the Tory conference by 306 votes to 289 – a majority of 17''

That will backfire on Labour mark my words..In one swoop they have galvanised the Tory grass roots for this upcoming election..Lets get it on asap so a proper Tory government can be elected with a good majority..None of you want to hear that but that's whats going to happen...

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #374 on September 26, 2019, 04:23:08 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

That will backfire on Labour mark my words..In one swoop they have galvanised the Tory grass roots for this upcoming election..Lets get it on asap so a proper Tory government can be elected with a good majority..None of you want to hear that but that's whats going to happen...

That's ignoring the decent moderate people in those same grass roots who must have been cringing at Boris' behaviour yesterday.

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #375 on September 26, 2019, 04:30:11 pm by foxbat »
we are already fighting , signing partitions , redistributing , crowdfunding the resistance .

The most cursory of arguments with Brexiters will throw up some massive, gaping hole in knowledge or some delusion about the EU:
it’s  a scapegoat

this country now has the most and biggest pro European groups in the EU
( you won't see that in the Daily Mail )

Get in touch with Best for Doncaster
https://bestfordoncaster.uk/

#Yorkshire European
BritsfortheEU #FBPE

People's Vote UK‏Verified account @peoplesvote_uk

and we will win !

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #376 on September 26, 2019, 04:50:56 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »

That's ignoring the decent moderate people in those same grass roots who must have been cringing at Boris' behaviour yesterday.

Cringe at boris, yes, more than cringe his attitude is shocking. I also dont much like the ramping up of this by the opposition, they know what they're doing. Claim hes endangering them but let's be honest they want that portrayal dont they?  Its nasty on all sides and the country on the whole outside of political cliques is fed up of it.

I also fully agree with WC. It's at best ironic that those that are so pro democracy now say the Tories cant have a conference.....  plays up further to the narrative. Dont claim the opposition is innocent it is not.  They should have just left boris to make his own errors and have his conference.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #377 on September 26, 2019, 05:10:49 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Cringe at boris, yes, more than cringe his attitude is shocking. I also dont much like the ramping up of this by the opposition, they know what they're doing. Claim hes endangering them but let's be honest they want that portrayal dont they?  Its nasty on all sides and the country on the whole outside of political cliques is fed up of it.

I also fully agree with WC. It's at best ironic that those that are so pro democracy now say the Tories cant have a conference.....  plays up further to the narrative. Dont claim the opposition is innocent it is not.  They should have just left boris to make his own errors and have his conference.

Who says the Tories can't have a Conference? It's still happening.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #378 on September 26, 2019, 05:13:33 pm by scawsby steve »
we are already fighting , signing partitions , redistributing , crowdfunding the resistance .

The most cursory of arguments with Brexiters will throw up some massive, gaping hole in knowledge or some delusion about the EU:
it’s  a scapegoat

this country now has the most and biggest pro European groups in the EU
( you won't see that in the Daily Mail )

Get in touch with Best for Doncaster
https://bestfordoncaster.uk/

#Yorkshire European
BritsfortheEU #FBPE

People's Vote UK‏Verified account @peoplesvote_uk

and we will win !

Best for Doncaster? You seem to forget that Donny voted 69% to leave. Your people are massively in the minority in this area.

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #379 on September 26, 2019, 06:00:38 pm by foxbat »
I think you will find that that 69% of the Doncaster population did not vote leave.
More people in Doncaster did not vote leave ( in the criminal referendum ) than did

and then take away those that have changed their mind , and (looking at the demographics)
actually died off

change is coming

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #380 on September 26, 2019, 06:01:54 pm by i_ateallthepies »

Best for Doncaster? You seem to forget that Donny voted 69% to leave. Your people are massively in the minority in this area.

Doncaster is one of many working class areas in which a sizeable proportion of those who voted, voted Leave.  It is also staunchly Labour.  This pattern is repeated in many areas of the country.  Will they vote Tory/Brexit candidates in or return Labour candidates.  Because of the large percentage you mention there SS it seems to me that the 2% that produced the Leave vote will not translate into seats in similar proportion for Leave supporting parties.  But with the remain vote likely to be split across a number of parties it's anybody's guess how the GE will turn out.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #381 on September 26, 2019, 06:25:50 pm by Donnywolf »
I think you will find that that 69% of the Doncaster population did not vote leave.
More people in Doncaster did not vote leave ( in the criminal referendum ) than did

and then take away those that have changed their mind , and (looking at the demographics)
actually died off

change is coming

Hi Foxbat

I have not studied the figures but are you basing your post on the fact that so many across the UK and therefore Doncaster did not even vote

I forget the UK wide figures but with a majority of 52-48 nationwide there were masses on people who couldnt be a***d to vote
EDIT - Just looked at figures and here are the results
The detailed results are as follows: Electorate = 217,422
Doncaster Turnout = 151,246 (69.56%) 

ResponseDoncaster Votes
Remain 46,922 (31.02%)
Leave 104,260 (68.94%)
So actually 48 ish per cent of those who could have voted voted to Leave
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 06:32:34 pm by Donnywolf »

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #382 on September 26, 2019, 06:44:44 pm by selby »
   There were thousands of youngsters at a  certain pop concert who didn't even know there was a vote to go to.
   And hands up anyone who had heard of Joe Cox before she was murdered.
   That was the best day in the house of commons I have watched, and showed that those on the opposition benches are Ok dishing it out, but can't take it back without calling foul.
 They should stop playing the sympathy card while throwing personal insults the other way. There was a gang of labour women MP's who brought Joe Cox up, they are pathetic.

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #383 on September 26, 2019, 06:56:39 pm by albie »
Here is what his sister Rachel Johnson said on the radio today about motivation for her brother;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4_d7tBa4L4&app=desktop

You have been warned by his own family!

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #384 on September 26, 2019, 07:05:30 pm by wilts rover »
   There were thousands of youngsters at a  certain pop concert who didn't even know there was a vote to go to.
   That was the best day in the house of commons I have watched, and showed that those on the opposition benches are Ok dishing it out, but can't take it back without calling foul.
 They should stop playing the sympathy card while throwing personal insults the other way. There was a gang of labour women MP's who brought Joe Cox up, they are pathetic.

That is one of the most pathetic posts I have ever read on here.

There has been a noted increase in right-wing terrorist plots and credible threats against MP's. The police have asked politicians to moderate their language and consider the effect of their words in stoking hate crime. And you think the Prime Minister mocking women when they tell him they have received death threats using the words he has used is pathetic!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/may/18/politicians-told-by-police-expert-to-temper-speeches-avoid-stoking-hate-crime
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/sep/26/how-serious-are-the-threats-to-uk-mps-and-other-public-figures
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/terror-attack-plots-uk-far-right-wing-extremism-threat-met-police-neil-basu-a9112046.html

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #385 on September 26, 2019, 07:09:22 pm by RedJ »
I'm sorry Selby but this is absolutely disgraceful.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #386 on September 26, 2019, 07:56:57 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Ramping up?

RAMPING UP?

Jess Phillips has had a death threat posted to her that used Johnson's precise words.

Paula Sheriff's constituency is next door to the one where Jo Cox was murdered by a far right English nationalist who was fired up by xenophobic language.

Do they not have a right to demand that the PM, the PRIME MINISTER stops accusing them of betrayal and being traitors?

Do they not have a right to complain when Johnson says that the best way for MPs to be safe is to vote for Brexit.

Everyone on here. Read that last sentence again. If that doesn't terrify you, genuinely terrify you, then I despair.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #387 on September 26, 2019, 07:58:17 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

That is just...beyond words.

What sort of world do you live in?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #388 on September 26, 2019, 08:05:12 pm by wilts rover »

That is just...beyond words.

What sort of world do you live in?

Further to my comments above I have just read another article which notes that far-right extremists are celebrating Johnson's 'brilliant' performance yesterday.

I leave it to Selby to judge if this is the country he wishes Britain to be and the company he wishes to keep?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-parliament-debate-jo-cox-death-brexit-tommy-robinson-a9121201.html

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #389 on September 26, 2019, 08:06:05 pm by Iberian Red »

That was the best day in the house of commons I have watched,

You're an extremely sad,pathetic kitson

TinyPortal © 2005-2012