Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:57:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson  (Read 126071 times)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
Re: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
« Reply #690 on November 21, 2019, 08:07:47 pm by wilts rover »
Already said he wont participate in the BBC full party debate
https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/general-election-bbc-debate-2019-boris-johnson-replaced-rishi-sunak-1303850

and is yet to confirm attendance at a Channel 4 debate on climate change

Plus some disquiet among journalists at his refusal to have a proper press conference - or do interviews

https://twitter.com/BethRigby/status/1197519906142654464

aint nobody here but us chickens....

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #691 on November 27, 2019, 07:00:21 pm by wilts rover »
Johnson sprinkles his magic dust on voters again:

I normally vote conservative but I can't bear the buffoon

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1199751971177160705

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #692 on November 27, 2019, 08:41:06 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Interesting.

Looks like Cummings is having a panic that he won't be PM for much longer.

https://dominiccummings.com/

t**t that he is, I see he's doing dog-whistle racism again to stir the troops.

In 2016 he was responsible for pouring lies into gullible folks' Facebook feeds about 80 million Turks being on the verge of getting the right to move in next door to you.

Now he's hammering on about how them bas**rd Remainers will give the vote to foreigners if Johnson doesn't win.

I've never subscribed to Nye Bevan's description of Tories as being lower than vermin. But I'll make an exception for that odious, dangerous Kitson.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #693 on November 28, 2019, 11:28:00 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Well this is lovely int it?

This is how our PM made his name on the Right. Writing articles like this one.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-branded-children-single-20977406.amp

This is what he thinks of working class men.
"...likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless and hope- less, and perhaps claiming to suffer from low self-esteem brought on by unemployment."

"If he is white collar, he is likely to be little better."

And the Tories are going to win Northern working class seats. Enough to make you weep.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #694 on November 28, 2019, 11:29:57 am by DonnyOsmond »
Love people who are born into money then look down on others.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #695 on November 28, 2019, 11:57:00 am by BillyStubbsTears »
DO
Well, apparently there's thousands of working class folk round here who do appear to love him. It's truly bizarre. Wilfully giving power to someone who utterly despises you.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #696 on November 28, 2019, 12:45:43 pm by MachoMadness »
British culture has an odd self-loathing streak where you're compelled to doff your cap to your betters. It's how f**king idiots like Rees-Mogg keep getting elected.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #697 on November 28, 2019, 12:53:37 pm by drfchound »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-branded-children-single-20977406.amp

"...likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless and hope- less, and perhaps claiming to suffer from low self-esteem brought on by unemployment."

And the Tories are going to win Northern working class seats. Enough to make you weep.

BST, as you know, I am not a big fan of Boris (I was going to put BJ but that wouldn’t be true) but that article quotes what he said in 1995.

Now then, you yourself have often said that people usually only read the headline and the first few lines of an article so I guess you are banking on people doing that here.

I am guessing that many people might have a different view of some things to what they did 24 years ago.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #698 on November 28, 2019, 01:01:02 pm by Filo »

BST, as you know, I am not a big fan of Boris (I was going to put BJ but that wouldn’t be true) but that article quotes what he said in 1995.

Now then, you yourself have often said that people usually only read the headline and the first few lines of an article so I guess you are banking on people doing that here.

I am guessing that many people might have a different view of some things to what they did 24 years ago.

But when Corbyn’s past is brought up, people are happy to use that as a stick to beat him with!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #699 on November 28, 2019, 01:07:04 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Hound.

He was already in his 30s then. He wasn't a precocious 12 year old. Do you have any evidence that he's changed his mind on these things?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #700 on November 28, 2019, 01:35:54 pm by drfchound »
Hound.

He was already in his 30s then. He wasn't a precocious 12 year old. Do you have any evidence that he's changed his mind on these things?

No of course not, but then again I have no evidence that he hasn’t.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #701 on November 28, 2019, 01:37:30 pm by drfchound »

But when Corbyn’s past is brought up, people are happy to use that as a stick to beat him with!

Yep, true Filo.
But they get told in no uncertain terms that it was something from his past and not relevant anymore.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #702 on November 28, 2019, 02:53:03 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Hound.

You have plenty of evidence that he continues to write insulting and derogatory articles about plenty of groups.

He's called gays "bum boys". He's described Muslim women as looking like letterboxes. He's insulted the people of Liverpool over Hillsborough, saying they wallow in victimhood. He talked about cannibalism in Papua New Guinea. He described as "humbug" a speech from a female MP who described abuse and death threats.

How much do you need?

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #703 on November 28, 2019, 06:49:16 pm by scawsby steve »

The clue is in that penultimate sentence BST. The Tories are not going to win Northern working class seats, the Labour Party are going to lose them; big difference there.

The Labour Party have only themselves to blame. They can't sneer at their own voters and then expect them to still vote for them.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #704 on November 28, 2019, 07:40:27 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »

The clue is in that penultimate sentence BST. The Tories are not going to win Northern working class seats, the Labour Party are going to lose them; big difference there.

The Labour Party have only themselves to blame. They can't sneer at their own voters and then expect them to still vote for them.

Spot on.  People dont want to vote tory, but they dont want to vote labour even more.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #705 on November 28, 2019, 08:25:46 pm by SydneyRover »
Climate Change is an existential threat to the world, what will Johnson do, awol :)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #706 on November 29, 2019, 07:00:10 am by Donnywolf »
Thats why Johnson failed to turn up to the Leaders debate on Climate change C4 yesterday - and was replaced by a melting block of ice in the shape of the Globe

He tried to send his Dad and Gove but they were not let in (Greens had Deputy Leader there*) . Gove instantly threw a spin saying " we are here ....blah blah blah ... yet  we are being stopped from debating the most important issue facing us by Corbyn and Sturgeon and Swinson who wont debate with us"
* Gove was refused entry to the Debate because he was not a Leader whereas the Green Party had their Deputy Leader there. Farage didnt show at all

« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 07:07:57 am by Donnywolf »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #707 on November 29, 2019, 09:48:14 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Point of fact.

The Green Party's CO-Leader, not Deputy took part.

Michael Gove in his perpetually coked-up state doesn't seem to remember that he twice stood for the Tory leadership and lost.

But to be serious, the Tories knew exactly what they were doing last night. Intimidating a national broadcaster. Just imagine the uproar if Corbyn had threatened to revoke the BBC's licence because if his mauling by Neil.

But Gove was happy with his night's work. So happy, he appeared to be pleasuring himself.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Hannah_RM/status/1200115214236213248

Bizarre body language.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #708 on November 29, 2019, 10:23:06 am by Sprotyrover »
Hound.

You have plenty of evidence that he continues to write insulting and derogatory articles about plenty of groups.

He's called gays "bum boys". He's described Muslim women as looking like letterboxes. He's insulted the people of Liverpool over Hillsborough, saying they wallow in victimhood. He talked about cannibalism in Papua New Guinea. He described as "humbug" a speech from a female MP who described abuse and death threats.

How much do you need?

What did he have to say about Canabalism in Papua New Guinea?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #709 on November 29, 2019, 10:26:43 am by Filo »
Point of fact.

The Green Party's CO-Leader, not Deputy took part.

Michael Gove in his perpetually coked-up state doesn't seem to remember that he twice stood for the Tory leadership and lost.

But to be serious, the Tories knew exactly what they were doing last night. Intimidating a national broadcaster. Just imagine the uproar if Corbyn had threatened to revoke the BBC's licence because if his mauling by Neil.

But Gove was happy with his night's work. So happy, he appeared to be pleasuring himself.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Hannah_RM/status/1200115214236213248

Bizarre body language.

What you need to ask yourselves is why has he turned up with a microphone on and a camera crew in tow, obviously they already knew he would n’t be allowed on and he set it all up to make C4 look bad, it did n’t work and the public saw straight through it

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #710 on November 29, 2019, 10:47:12 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Hound.

How much do you need?

What did he have to say about Canabalism in Papua New Guinea?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/5327984.stm

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #711 on November 29, 2019, 10:48:38 am by DonnyOsmond »

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #712 on November 29, 2019, 10:51:19 am by Filo »
Some of you guys want people like this in.

https://twitter.com/SouthActonGirl/status/1200361519097303040?s=19

The contempt for the working class is there for all to see

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #713 on November 29, 2019, 12:11:03 pm by foxbat »
Spaffwaffle  threatening Channel 4’s broadcasting licence is his most Trumpian move yet

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #714 on November 29, 2019, 12:33:07 pm by Copps is Magic »
Some of you guys want people like this in.

https://twitter.com/SouthActonGirl/status/1200361519097303040?s=19

The contempt for the working class is there for all to see

Let's not forget

"the modern British male is useless" "If he is blue collar, he is likely to be drunk, criminal, aimless, feckless and hopeless, and perhaps claiming to suffer from low self-esteem brought on by unemployment"
Boris Johnson, the spectator 1995

I do my best to vote on the issues but some of these people have contempt for us.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #715 on November 29, 2019, 12:36:53 pm by Donnywolf »
... also his tirade against single mothers was reprehensible (tell his Dad I could spell it) .... and yet he must have fathered several sprogs to some ladies who were probably single

So that's a conflict of interest / or very contrary is it not pinochio pinnockeye - oh porcupinio LIAR its easier

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #716 on November 29, 2019, 01:28:14 pm by foxbat »
What 100 Tory Special Advisers were terrified might happen … just happened.

Forgetting he was being filmed, Boris Johnson caught begging Nick Ferrari, LBC ,
to get off the subject of Social Care, as he was dying on his @rse.

This is another #GE2019 pivotal moment, savour it.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #717 on November 29, 2019, 10:23:50 pm by wilts rover »
Sir David Attenborough calls Johnson 'shameful' for not being prepared to debate climate change.

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status/1200477059350446080

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #718 on November 29, 2019, 10:31:04 pm by wilts rover »
What 100 Tory Special Advisers were terrified might happen … just happened.

Forgetting he was being filmed, Boris Johnson caught begging Nick Ferrari, LBC ,
to get off the subject of Social Care, as he was dying on his @rse.

This is another #GE2019 pivotal moment, savour it.

I heard that Nick Ferrari interview, the best bit was the single mum ringing up and asking Johnson how he dare criticise her and her children when he wont even say how many he has.

He also said that Doncaster flood victims will all be getting £5k each (which he also said on the ITV debate). A bloke from Worksop rang the next programme and said he is lying again it's only £500.

As it says here. https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/news/view,boris-johnson-offers-floodhit-homes-500-recovery-grant_34132.htm

Now if Diane Abbott had got her figures wrong about that there would have been an outcry

BigH

• VSC Member
« Reply #719 on November 29, 2019, 10:36:02 pm by BigH »
DO
Well, apparently there's thousands of working class folk round here who do appear to love him. It's truly bizarre. Wilfully giving power to someone who utterly despises you.
I think it's called Stockholm Syndrome isn't it?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012