Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:23:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 860293 times)

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #16020 on January 27, 2022, 12:59:42 pm by Axholme Lion »

So the majority of people who are dying are either elderly or unhealthy people.
And how many of them were false positives.
The figures don't warrant shutting the entire country down and destroying the economy.
Healthy people have nothing to worry about, and I'm sick of unhealthy people trying to dictate to us and being all health righteous.
Protect the vulnerable by all means, but let the rest of us get on with our lives.
[/quote]

I'm referring to the above. Time for us to move on. Anyone who doesn't want to stay at home but don't ruin my life.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BVB

• VSC Member
« Reply #16021 on January 27, 2022, 04:10:38 pm by BVB »
This past couple of years have made those with invested interest very very rich.
Under 20,000 over two years in England and Wales, and the country was shut down for that.
We shouldn't take advice from the medical mafia ever again and those who spout future computer model projections that always end up being wrong.

Read this.
https://mobile.twitter.com/VictimOfMaths/status/1485570730867765251

You've being consistently wrong on this thread with your predictions, you're going to be in for a shock in the not to distant future, I guarantee that.
Like I said before, you will have a lot of apologizing to do from this thread.

So you didn't read it?

….I'm sick of unhealthy people trying to dictate to us and being all health righteous…

Yea how dare they - bloody unhealthy people going into our hospitals and taking up beds and resources without a thought about us healthy people.

Jeez.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16022 on January 27, 2022, 04:43:58 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
I wonder how many frontline NHS staff of all ages had the flu jab and why wasn't there a clamour to make that compulsory before Covid?

Deeply irrational Covid obsession is why.

Some people should get a grip. Like that moron John Gaunt who said on GB News last week that all unjabbed NHS workers should be sacked. He was then asked yes or no, if he needed emergency treatment or an op, would he refuse from an unjabbed NHS worker.

He couldn't, or should i say wouldn't answer this.

I''ll answer it for him. The answer is no. Would he rather die of heart failure than be treated by unjabbed paramedics? Maybe it should be Yes. He wouldn't want to catch Covid now would he? Rather die of a heart attack than die of Covid wouldn't he?

f**king total loser. Another virtue signalling, hypocritical toerag who doesn't think things through properly before he opens his obese mouth.

All these brainless oiks moaning about unjabbed NHS staff. How about we lose 80 thousand frontline staff and then the waiting list for your operation will now be 10 years instead of 5. Wouldn't want to catch a cold now.

If you don't want to be treated by unjabbed NHS staff then fine. f**k off and go private!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 04:53:54 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16023 on January 27, 2022, 06:29:25 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

The figures don't warrant shutting the entire country down and destroying the economy.
Healthy people have nothing to worry about, and I'm sick of unhealthy people trying to dictate to us and being all health righteous.
Protect the vulnerable by all means, but let the rest of us get on with our lives.

I'm referring to the above. Time for us to move on. Anyone who doesn't want to stay at home but don't ruin my life.
[/quote]

So you didn't read what I posted. You could have just said "no".

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16024 on January 28, 2022, 01:43:38 am by bpoolrover »

So you didn't read what I posted. You could have just said "no".
[/quote] where do you think we should go for
 Here bst? It is clear the worst case scenario has not happened and the calls for more lockdowns have been incorrect, Scotland kept restrictions and still had a higher rate than England so what do you actually suggest happens now?

Nudga

• Forum Member

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16026 on January 28, 2022, 04:21:56 pm by ravenrover »
How many Nudga?

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #16027 on January 28, 2022, 04:23:40 pm by Ldr »

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #16028 on January 28, 2022, 04:25:06 pm by drfchound »
Concerning-if it turns out to be the right call.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #16029 on January 28, 2022, 04:26:32 pm by Nudga »
How many Nudga?

Have a look yourself, footballers have been dropping like flies since the vax rollout.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16030 on January 28, 2022, 04:40:19 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Have you actually read the article you posted Nudga?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #16031 on January 28, 2022, 04:48:47 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I feel I have to stand up and criticise Johnson on this occasion.

There, said it.

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16032 on January 28, 2022, 06:37:10 pm by WheatleyRover »
One of many.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10451985/Sunderland-boss-claims-Covid-vaccine-players-inflammed-heart.html

I think a lot of people are going to look back on these times, and hold there heads in shame and embarrassment.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16033 on January 28, 2022, 07:07:26 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
One of many.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10451985/Sunderland-boss-claims-Covid-vaccine-players-inflammed-heart.html

I think a lot of people are going to look back on these times, and hold there heads in shame and embarrassment.

I doubt it. You lot who should be searching your souls don't seem to have shame, given that you shrug your shoulders at the thick end of 200,000 people dying early.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #16034 on January 28, 2022, 07:11:13 pm by drfchound »
Official uk deaths from covid in ALL four UK countries as of two days ago is 155,000.
Deaths within 28 days of a positive test.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 07:22:12 pm by drfchound »

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16035 on January 28, 2022, 08:29:05 pm by WheatleyRover »
One of many.

I doubt it. You lot who should be searching your souls don't seem to have shame, given that you shrug your shoulders at the thick end of 200,000 people dying early.

BST, You believe in the false manipulated figures all you want, I'm more than confident your ego is going to take a huge blow in the not to distance future, like I said.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 08:31:06 pm by WheatleyRover »

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16036 on January 28, 2022, 08:34:21 pm by WheatleyRover »
And if you really think 200,000 people have died from covid in the UK, you're deluded.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16037 on January 28, 2022, 09:34:30 pm by ravenrover »
How many Nudga?

Have a look yourself, footballers have been dropping like flies since the vax rollout.
You are the one saying one of many, you must know a figure just asking how many?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16038 on January 28, 2022, 10:07:13 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
And if you really think 200,000 people have died from covid in the UK, you're deluded.

Something top side of 150,000 people in the UK have died with COVID the primary cause of death on the death certificate. Another 25,000 excess deaths occurred in first month of the first wave when many doctors didn't know what they were looking for. Those deaths are now considered by most experts to have been due to COVID.

So who am I going to believe? Doctors and experts in mortality data? Or you?

Tough one.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #16039 on January 28, 2022, 10:14:05 pm by drfchound »
BST, That is a bit rich coming from you when you have regularly dismissed opinions by various experts in their field over the past year or so.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 10:36:26 pm by drfchound »

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #16040 on January 28, 2022, 10:19:53 pm by Nudga »
Death by midazolam in the care homes

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16041 on January 28, 2022, 10:32:38 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Christ Nudga, what the f**k has happened to you. Get a f**king grip man.

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16042 on January 28, 2022, 10:35:06 pm by WheatleyRover »

Something top side of 150,000 people in the UK have died with COVID the primary cause of death on the death certificate. Another 25,000 excess deaths occurred in first month of the first wave when many doctors didn't know what they were looking for. Those deaths are now considered by most experts to have been due to COVID.

So who am I going to believe? Doctors and experts in mortality data? Or you?

Tough one.

No they haven't all died from covid, you're full of shit BST, just like all the data you believe in.
I already told you who's dying from this, you just can't take it, as it makes your figures look ridiculous.

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16043 on January 28, 2022, 10:38:51 pm by WheatleyRover »
There is a difference between "of" and "WITH", and how many of those were false positives.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16044 on January 28, 2022, 11:02:10 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Read that f**king Twitter thread I posted and you ignored.

The vast majority of older people have medical issues you fool. That doesn't mean they are about to die.

My mother has high blood pressure and has had a hearth attack. If some selfish Kitson infected her with COVID because they couldn't be arsed to take simple precautions, and she died, your take is that she was at death's door anyway so her death doesn't matter. You don't have a clue how ignorant, dangerous and plain disgusting your attitude is.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16045 on January 28, 2022, 11:03:15 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
And the numbers I quoted ARE those of people who have died OF COVID. About 25,000 have died WITH COVID.

Nudga

• Forum Member

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16047 on January 29, 2022, 09:42:17 am by WheatleyRover »
And the numbers I quoted ARE those of people who have died OF COVID. About 25,000 have died WITH COVID.

And again you're wrong, that many people haven't died of covid, and there have been plenty of whistleblowers regarding the death certificates, but you will just ignore them and what they have to say as it doesn't fit your narrative.
Plenty of scientists on the other end of the argument that you will just dismiss. You listen to and believe in criminals and liars.
And don't worry, you don't have to apologies to us in the future when it turns out we're right.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 10:08:27 am by WheatleyRover »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16048 on January 29, 2022, 10:11:21 am by BillyStubbsTears »
There's more chance of my shite turning to gold than you being right on this WR.

You've allowed you head to be infected with absolute b*llocks. Thank Christ there aren't that many of you.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16049 on January 29, 2022, 10:19:31 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Read that f**king Twitter thread I posted and you ignored.

The vast majority of older people have medical issues you fool. That doesn't mean they are about to die.

My mother has high blood pressure and has had a hearth attack. If some selfish Kitson infected her with COVID because they couldn't be arsed to take simple precautions, and she died, your take is that she was at death's door anyway so her death doesn't matter. You don't have a clue how ignorant, dangerous and plain disgusting your attitude is.

Get some perspective BST for petes sake. The general population doesn't have a responsibility to keep your mother alive, though obviously nobody willingly wants her to perish. If there were a million people dying per day, the general population still do not have a responsibility to keep your mother alive.

If a million people a day were dying then it would still be freedom of choice whether someone wanted to wear a mask or take a vaccine too. A point you have missed all the way through. This might be harsh or uncaring but it is the truth. I don't have to wear a mask or get vaccinated to protect anyone - and here's the key point - IF I DO NOT WANT TO. Because it is my body, my choice. Whether that makes me selfish, irresponsible, dangerous, ignorant and plain disgusting is irrelevant. What is relevant that it is my choice to make because we don't live in North f**king Korea me old.

We don't want or need to be told what we should do with our bodies by Governments as it none of their f**king business.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012