Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 02:05:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 874271 times)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #16110 on January 30, 2022, 02:11:11 pm by Filo »
No-one is forcing you to be vaccinated.

Just that, if you insist that your own personal freedom to choose means you refuse to take simple steps to protect society as a whole, there should be consequences on your ability to engage in the benefits of that society.

I am happy to take simple steps, if they make sense to me and the evidence is there to support their effectiveness. Masks is a no no due to both reasons and vaccines no, because they only give protection to the person jabbed, not the rest of society.

NHS staff ARE being forced to have a vaccine however and in many European countries where sheep leaders follow sheep leaders they are.

The person jabbed and then infected will have a lower viral load due to the jab, thats one reason why jabbed people are less likely to die if infected. Having a lower viral load reduces the chances of infecting others

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16111 on January 30, 2022, 02:12:46 pm by WheatleyRover »
No because I'm not a risk at all, because I treat my body like a temple BST, I'm not a lazy person who shovels all sorts crap into my body, I don't smoke or drink alcohol, and it seems you want to give these people more rights over me, get the hell out of here.
My body is in homeostasis, a perfect working system with a super strong immune system.
You have no grounds to tell me about health.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16112 on January 30, 2022, 02:14:26 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
No-one is forcing you to be vaccinated.

Just that, if you insist that your own personal freedom to choose means you refuse to take simple steps to protect society as a whole, there should be consequences on your ability to engage in the benefits of that society.

I am happy to take simple steps, if they make sense to me and the evidence is there to support their effectiveness. Masks is a no no due to both reasons and vaccines no, because they only give protection to the person jabbed, not the rest of society.

NHS staff ARE being forced to have a vaccine however and in many European countries where sheep leaders follow sheep leaders they are.

The person jabbed and then infected will have a lower viral load due to the jab, thats one reason why jabbed people are less likely to die if infected. Having a lower viral load reduces the chances of infecting others

There is little difference in transmisson between jabbed and unjabbed. Once people become aware of this, things might improve.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16113 on January 30, 2022, 02:16:57 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
How many f**king times?

Vaccines DO significantly reduce the spread of infections.

Who is feeding this bullshit into your heads?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16114 on January 30, 2022, 02:19:01 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
How many f**king times?

Vaccines DO significantly reduce the spread of infections.

Who is feeding this bullshit into your heads?

No they do not. It isn't bullshit. It is fact which you choose to ignore.

Doesn't the very fact that we are debating it as an issue just define it as pure semantics? Because what little evidence there is isn't really statistically significant.

Maybe you should tell that BBC Newcastle presenter Lisa Shaw about getting the jab to protect others when it doesn't even do that and she is now dead due to the vaccine.

Don't see you sending her family cards and messages of condolence and admiration for how she died trying to protect others. Based on a bullshit theory that she was actually doing this.

A fit young woman dying of a vaccine she didn't even need to protect others because she had been emotionally guilt tripped by the likes of you, the likes of the SAGE nudge unit, Government messaging and relentless NHS propaganda across the tv and radio.

She isn't alone. Many people have died needlessly from taking the jab that they didn't need because they were made to feel like selfish scum if they didn't do 'their duty' and got the jab to protect others.

Lisa Shaw's partner has joined the together declaration against mandatory vaccines.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 02:36:13 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #16115 on January 30, 2022, 02:45:56 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
The link between heart issues and the vaccine is there but it's also tiny. About 1 in a million. Not even worth mentioning and with that the connection to the virus is bigger.

https://www.ed.ac.uk/usher/news-events/news-2021/risk-of-heart-inflammation-covid-vaccine-infection

As for reducing transmission, prior to Omicron it was found that it was very clear that vaccines reduced transmission. Post Omicron that is much less clear, indeed Omicron is more likely to run out of people to infect rather than be prevented.

Overall it's obvious vaccines work, those that can't see the scientific evidence will not change their view.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16116 on January 30, 2022, 02:48:19 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Vaccines work for most people who need them. I've never argued that point and for that, people should take them if they feel they need to.

Vaccines don't reduce transmission enough to warrant mandating or to warrant restricting peoples lives based on the fact that have chosen not to take it.

Also, i am not talking about the mrna jabs and heart issues, i am talking about those who took the AZ jab after which many people died of blood clots and many people have been left with life changing injuries.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16117 on January 30, 2022, 02:56:59 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Christ it's like talking to a f**king wall.

Here we go for the 20th time.

1) vaccines reduce the rate of infection by about a half. If you're not infected, by f**king definition you cannot infect others. Duh!

2) Even in people who do get infected, the vaccine reduces the duration of the infection and the viral load, both of which reduce the infectiousness of the infected person.

Who the f**k is telling you otherwise? Where do you get this absolute certainty in totally wrong information?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16118 on January 30, 2022, 03:03:40 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

1) vaccines reduce the rate of infection by about a half. If you're not infected, by f**king definition you cannot infect others. Duh!

2) Even in people who do get infected, the vaccine reduces the duration of the infection and the viral load, both of which reduce the infectiousness of the infected person.

Who the f**k is telling you otherwise? Where do you get this absolute certainty in totally wrong information?

The don't reduce transmission by half nor reduce the infectiousness so i suggest you stop listening to the MSM or NHS.

Branton Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #16119 on January 30, 2022, 07:39:56 pm by Branton Red »

The don't reduce transmission by half nor reduce the infectiousness so i suggest you stop listening to the MSM or NHS.

Yes quite right. Let's stop listening to expert scientific advise given through the media or medical experts from the NHS. Instead let's listen to random blokes with no expertise distributing rumours through social media.

Some people are simply beyond hope sadly.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 07:43:36 pm by Branton Red »

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16120 on January 30, 2022, 07:42:38 pm by WheatleyRover »

Yes quite right. Let's stop listening to expert scientific advise given through the media or medical experts from the NHS. Instead let's listen to random blokes with no expertise distributing rumours through social media.

Billy I agree with every thing you've written on the last couple of pages or so. Done with much less anger and frustration than I managed. But some people are simply beyond hope sadly.

So you want to ignore other scientists out there, as they don't fit the narrative you want to believe in?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 07:45:47 pm by WheatleyRover »

Branton Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #16121 on January 30, 2022, 07:49:33 pm by Branton Red »
Please post a sourced quote from a reputable scientist that says Covid vaccines are ineffective.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16122 on January 30, 2022, 07:49:41 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Some people are simply beyond hope sadly.

For the last time. I do not use social media in that way that you seem to think. It is such a lazy and predictable argument made by people like you who accuse anyone who disagrees with the narrative as simply reading nonsense on the internet. Which is so far from the truth.

Stats Jamie Jenkins is a good person to read as he regularly corrects lies and misinformation made in the media by people who actually work for the NHS.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 07:53:41 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16123 on January 30, 2022, 07:51:19 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Please post a sourced quote from a reputable scientist that says Covid vaccines are ineffective.

Who said that vaccines aren't effective? They are very effective at preventing serious disease for a large number of old and vulnerable people.

Branton Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #16124 on January 30, 2022, 07:52:07 pm by Branton Red »
Please tell me where you do get your 'nonsense' from then. Have you a sourced quote from a reputable scientist that says "There is little difference in transmisson between jabbed and unjabbed" as you claim?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16125 on January 30, 2022, 07:56:38 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Please tell me where you do get your 'nonsense' from then. Have you a sourced quote from a reputable scientist that says "There is little difference in transmisson between jabbed and unjabbed" as you claim?

Who is a 'reputable scientist'?

There are thousands of scientists out there who do not agree with any of the measures introduced throughout this pandemic, yet they are not heard because people like you and the MSM like to discredit them and cancel them.

The Government have only listened to SAGE throughout. That's one group of scientists. Who have proven to be wrong time and time again.

Lockdowns will eventually turn out to be the biggest mistake ever, yet Chris Whitty has a knighthood instead of facing criminal charges.

If you just listened to one bunch of 'experts' then you'd be ignoring the advice of other 'experts' who have different views and might, for a change, be right.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 08:01:07 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Branton Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #16126 on January 30, 2022, 08:01:08 pm by Branton Red »
CDH I'm giving you an opportunity to explain where you get your information from. I'd assumed it must be from somebody with some credentials and scientific expertise.

So again please provide a source for your claim "There is little difference in transmisson between jabbed and unjabbed"

Put up or shut up.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16127 on January 30, 2022, 08:02:44 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
God f**king help us. This is what three decades of bothsidesism leads us to. People with zero understanding of how science works lecturing us on their right to choose the opinion they most prefer.

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16128 on January 30, 2022, 08:04:46 pm by WheatleyRover »
There a plenty of scientists out there warning against this vaccine that aren't funded by financially interested parties, but you have to look outside of Google, YouTube and Facebook, as they're are censoring this information.

If you're only going to take, and I will use your guys favourite buzz word "The Science" from one side, then that is not science is it.
And it's not hard to find! all it takes is a search on freedom platforms and you can find it.

Branton Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #16129 on January 30, 2022, 08:06:41 pm by Branton Red »
There a plenty of scientists out there warning against this vaccine that aren't funded by financially interested parties, but you have to look outside of Google, YouTube and Facebook, as they're are censoring this information.
If you're only going to take, and I will use your guys favourite buzz word "The Science" from one side, then that is not science is it.
And it's not hard to find! all it takes is a search on freedom platforms and you can find it.

OK please provide a link to allow other readers on here the opportunity to assess these warnings given their unavailability.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16130 on January 30, 2022, 08:11:01 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
God f**king help us. This is what three decades of bothsidesism leads us to. People with zero understanding of how science works lecturing us on their right to choose the opinion they most prefer.

I am actually a qualified scientist from the University of Lincoln. Left in 2008. Zero understanding of science?

Branton Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #16131 on January 30, 2022, 08:13:13 pm by Branton Red »
So "There is little difference in transmisson between jabbed and unjabbed" is your own opinion based on your own expertise then CDH?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16132 on January 30, 2022, 08:25:48 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
So "There is little difference in transmisson between jabbed and unjabbed" is your own opinion based on your own expertise then CDH?

Of course not. Science has many different fields and disciplines. I was merely pointing out to BST that he is telling a qualified scientist how science works.

Branton Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #16133 on January 30, 2022, 08:37:31 pm by Branton Red »
CDH you may have studied virology for all I know.

So again where are the sources behind your "There is little difference in transmisson between jabbed and unjabbed" claim?

Or is this your own opinion based on your own lack of expertise?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 09:04:57 pm by Branton Red »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16134 on January 30, 2022, 08:51:02 pm by SydneyRover »

I am actually a qualified scientist from the University of Lincoln. Left in 2008. Zero understanding of science?

What a waste

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16135 on January 30, 2022, 09:09:09 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

What a waste

I think the same about Chris Whitty.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #16136 on January 30, 2022, 09:15:06 pm by normal rules »
Professor Chris Whitty is Chief Medical Officer (CMO) for England, the UK government’s Chief Medical Adviser and head of the public health profession. He represents the UK on the Executive Board of the World Health Organization.

Chris is a practising NHS Consultant Physician at University College London Hospitals (UCLH) and the Hospital for Tropical Diseases, and Gresham Professor of Physics at Gresham College.

Chris is an epidemiologist and has undertaken research and worked as a doctor in the UK, Africa and Asia. He was Professor of Public and International Health at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) before becoming CMO.

Chris was the Chief Scientific Adviser for the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) from January 2016 to August 2021, with overall responsibility for the department’s research and development, including being head of the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR), the government’s major funder of clinical, public health, social care and translational research.

Chris was the interim Government Chief Scientific Adviser from 2017 to 2018, including during the Novichok poisonings. Before that, he was the Chief Scientific Adviser at the Department for International Development (DFID), which included leading technical work on the West Africa Ebola outbreak and other international emergencies.

You’ve got a poxy BSc from Lincoln.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #16137 on January 30, 2022, 09:35:39 pm by drfchound »
I’m sure someone on here discredited Whitty during the lockdown.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16138 on January 30, 2022, 11:08:46 pm by wilts rover »

No there aren't. The are very, very few scientists speaking out against the vaccine. The overwhelming majority of scientists and science based publications are promoting the vaccines and vaccination.

There is a fascinaing podcast currently running on Radio 4 - The Coming Storm - which looks at the origin of these 'dark web; chatboards, 4Chan, QAnon and the like, and how they create and spread mis-information - for the sake of creating and spreading mis-information.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001324r

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16139 on January 30, 2022, 11:08:52 pm by WheatleyRover »
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 11:12:49 pm by WheatleyRover »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012