Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 12:38:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: General Election  (Read 24191 times)

ChrisBx

• Forum Member
Re: General Election
« Reply #120 on May 23, 2024, 10:21:26 pm by ChrisBx »
I guess you will be calling risky a liar for cancelling the Rwanda and non-smoking bills, aye bb?
Rishi hasn't cancelled Rwanda and the non-smoking bill, he's postponed them.

Until when?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #121 on May 23, 2024, 10:49:35 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I guess you will be calling risky a liar for cancelling the Rwanda and non-smoking bills, aye bb?

Until when?
Until he's in a position to implement them.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #122 on May 23, 2024, 11:49:23 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Last gasp of the awful Rwanda policy.

It could never work.

It was never intended to work.

It's sole intention was to open up a front in the Culture War. Proposed but never implemented by a rabble that has no ideas left.

And it's cost up half a billion quid. Just to try to save a handful of wretched Tory MPs.

ChrisBx

• Forum Member
« Reply #123 on May 23, 2024, 11:50:20 pm by ChrisBx »

Until when?
Until he's in a position to implement them.

Never then.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #124 on May 24, 2024, 05:58:38 am by SydneyRover »

Till he's next elected, give me a break.
Why should I give you a break? You're wrong, as usual.

Well, either that, or you were lying?

Up past your bedtime again bb?
The Bullet never lies........ Unlike you, Sydernaye.

the bullet must be a dumdum aye?

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #125 on May 24, 2024, 07:04:33 am by TonySoprano »
Does anyone actually think anything will change? Seriously?

It's just a baton change .

The government doesn't have any real power anymore, the agenda is set by soros,  the WEF, the globalists, big business etc and implemented by the civil service.

It's just an illusion of choice, plus labour will just bring their own problems and f**k ups, christ its the party who had jeremy corbyn running it !

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #126 on May 24, 2024, 07:07:39 am by Filo »

The government doesn't have any real power anymore, the agenda is set by soros,  the WEF, the globalists, big business etc and implemented by the civil service.

It's just an illusion of choice, plus labour will just bring their own problems and f**k ups, christ its the party who had jeremy corbyn running it !

Any comments on the party that had Liz Truss running it?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #127 on May 24, 2024, 07:59:43 am by Bentley Bullet »

Till he's next elected, give me a break.
Why should I give you a break? You're wrong, as usual.

Well, either that, or you were lying?

Up past your bedtime again bb?
The Bullet never lies........ Unlike you, Sydernaye.

the bullet must be a dumdum aye?
Every country has its educated and its uneducated. The real problems come from the miseducated.

mugnapper

• Forum Member
« Reply #128 on May 24, 2024, 08:48:33 am by mugnapper »
[quote author=Sprotyrover
Well I have read some Fairy stories on here but this takes the biscuit! If this were true, the perpetrators would gain 4 months extra in office and then would preside over the utter destruction of the Tories as a party at the Election!.
[/quote]

https://news.sky.com/story/tory-minister-asked-whether-she-could-submit-no-confidence-letter-after-pm-announced-election-sky-news-understands-13142247

Not a Fairy story, then?
The Health Minister, ie one of Richie's top team, wanted to throw in a No Confidence letter.

roverstillidie91

• VSC Member
« Reply #129 on May 24, 2024, 10:47:55 am by roverstillidie91 »

In all fairness it was the MSM murdoch run empire and his own MP's? I mean who would sabotage their own parties chances for them to get in? Very bizarre,

He is not everyone's cup of tea but because he represented what most people desire which is bringing all the previously privatised public services back into public ownership, taxing the rich fairly, opposition to war and austerity and the fact he was anti-semitic? Found to be false through the labour files.

They actually have more issues with excluding jews from the labour party under KS than they did before and Labour are now in favor of corporate and establishments interests.

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #130 on May 24, 2024, 11:29:17 am by TonySoprano »

Which is exactly my point, it's the human condition, nothing can ever be perfect.
I think nothing ever, can ever or will ever change, its the nature of the system we have in place.
Again we have soros, the WEF, big business, the banks etc dictating the agenda, its like a huge oil tanker pulling in one direction, a change of mps won't really change anything, as they are like a bunch of chaotic speed boats all over the place.
At best, at a local level they could change things but only for the short term .

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #131 on May 24, 2024, 11:55:09 am by Sprotyrover »
Why won’t Stammer agree to Six Debates, he only dare agree to two?

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #132 on May 24, 2024, 12:18:54 pm by tyke1962 »

Because two more u turns is better than six which will inevitably happen when under scrutiny

danumdon

• Forum Member
« Reply #133 on May 24, 2024, 12:51:10 pm by danumdon »
The best advice Starmer can get between now and the election.

Attend every interview and media briefing with his CHANGE placard army behind him.

Keep mumbling about change very three seconds and don't say very much else.

Send Raynor off on a battle bus to a Butlins long weekend at Skeggy that lasts until July5th.

Substitute himself for a cardboard cutout of himself in any debate he foolishly decides to attend.

Get Reeves some laughing gas canisters to take each morning so she actually sounds human.

In an extreme emergency shout CHANGE loud and often, and deny anything else.

Final deal breaker, do your shirt up and get a tie, the Tony Blair look just wont cut it with ya mutton chops.

That should seal the election!

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #134 on May 24, 2024, 12:57:30 pm by Filo »

Did you complain when Johnson wouldn’t do debates?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #135 on May 24, 2024, 01:45:02 pm by SydneyRover »

Same old shtick stick form sprot!

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #136 on May 24, 2024, 02:02:45 pm by Herbert Anchovy »

Why the hell do we need 6 debates? We're already sure to be absolutely fed up to the back teeth of the election and of politicians by the time all this is over, the last thing that we want is more of them on the telly. Two debates is more than enough.

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #137 on May 24, 2024, 02:09:05 pm by Herbert Anchovy »
Some interesting points made on the radio this morning. Apparently there are some very senior members of the Tory party who are putting more effort into their leadership bids than they are canvassing for the election. Also heard Rory Stewart stating that a cabinet member had told him that one of the drivers for Sunak calling the election was that so many Tory MP's were going to see him and pleading for an election as they're so exhausted trying to deal with all of the craziness going on around them.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #138 on May 24, 2024, 03:38:57 pm by Sprotyrover »

[/quote
Don’t think so, Why don’t you or some other loser check my back Catalogue?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #139 on May 24, 2024, 03:41:26 pm by Sprotyrover »

[/quote

You been on The VB again idiot?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #140 on May 24, 2024, 04:33:36 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

f**k me it's like someone left a tap running from  a far right cess pit.

Which is exactly my point, it's the human condition, nothing can ever be perfect.
I think nothing ever, can ever or will ever change, its the nature of the system we have in place.
Again we have soros, the WEF, big business, the banks etc dictating the agenda, its like a huge oil tanker pulling in one direction, a change of mps won't really change anything, as they are like a bunch of chaotic speed boats all over the place.
At best, at a local level they could change things but only for the short term .

Of course it's well established that when far right troublemakers say "Soros" they mean "Jews". If you're going to repeat racist tropes on here, at least have the balls not to hide them.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #141 on May 24, 2024, 04:37:10 pm by idler »
Surely the way this thread is going it is pointless.
It’s like a tennis match with insult rallies back and forth rather than a ball.

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #142 on May 24, 2024, 04:44:50 pm by ncRover »

Of course it's well established that when far right troublemakers say "Soros" they mean "Jews". If you're going to repeat racist tropes on here, at least have the balls not to hide them.

Some real Horseshoe Theory topics there.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #143 on May 24, 2024, 05:04:17 pm by drfchound »

How right you are idler but prepare yourself for much worse to come over the next few weeks.
It is going to get really horrible.

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #144 on May 24, 2024, 05:37:34 pm by TonySoprano »

Absolute b*llocks billy, just the usual far leftist crap your spouting. Someone has a differing opinion to you ? You call them racist, it happens so much the words lost all meaning.

Tell you what, let's meet up and talk about it? Let's see what you'll say when your not hiding behind your keyboard old lad ?
Let's see if you've got the balls to say it to my face .

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #145 on May 24, 2024, 05:52:41 pm by SydneyRover »

No worse than many of the football topics I've read over the past couple of years idler.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #146 on May 24, 2024, 05:57:03 pm by SydneyRover »
Here's most of the past 14 years in one package, I guess there will be the usual whining around who wrote/published it, but you could pick out anything that's missing or incorrect for debate.

''Make this the punishment election – damning the Tories for 14 years of cruelty and lies''

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/article/2024/may/24/punishment-election-tories-voters-lies

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #147 on May 24, 2024, 06:51:12 pm by Filo »

Absolute b*llocks billy, just the usual far leftist crap your spouting. Someone has a differing opinion to you ? You call them racist, it happens so much the words lost all meaning.

Tell you what, let's meet up and talk about it? Let's see what you'll say when your not hiding behind your keyboard old lad ?

Far right thug, thats what happens when you can’t win a debate

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #148 on May 24, 2024, 06:56:08 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

A Corbyn led LP would have dealt with some of that. Keith is as likely to spread the wealth as much as Sunak. Fact.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #149 on May 24, 2024, 06:59:09 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Far right thug, thats what happens when you can’t win a debate

It's Ronnie Pickering.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012