Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 05:23:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 902734 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #4770 on May 27, 2020, 11:06:39 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Fascinatingly, the front page of the BBC website has stories about Maitlis being slapped down for telling the truth, and Johnson saying we should move on from Cumgate. But no mention of this story.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #4771 on May 27, 2020, 11:36:14 pm by tyke1962 »
Well Billy the enemies are starting to build for Johnson and that's not including the one's he's made up the political ladder .

I watched his smug attitude today at the committee meeting he attended .

I'm beginning to believe he thinks he's untouchable , shades of 1990 Thatcher , at least Thatcher had 3 election victories behind her .

I do honestly think he believes he can lie , swerve and bluster his way through the next four years .

It's Eton and the confident idiots syndrome plus going on here and his crackpot sidekick .

It's easy to get angry but actually I don't because what comes around goes around and as the Italians say revenge is a dish best served cold .

Every time he's under the cosh he just unravels even more , shifty , deceitful , smug and arrogant with actually nothing to be arrogant about .

Spectacular rise , spectacular fall , all day long .

See it a mile away matey .

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4772 on May 28, 2020, 08:31:45 am by Filo »
Chris Whitty and Patrick Vallance, were seen entering No.10 on Monday for the Daily Briefing, and then left a short while later, not been seen at a briefing for over a week now, have they been sacked or resigned? Did they refuse to endorse Cummings?

Also 61 Tory MP’s now want Cummings gone, it seems the PM has lost the dressing room

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #4773 on May 28, 2020, 08:38:28 am by Donnywolf »
Well Billy the enemies are starting to build for Johnson and that's not including the one's he's made up the political ladder .

I'm beginning to believe he thinks he's untouchable , shades of 1990 Thatcher , at least Thatcher had 3 election victories behind her .

I do honestly think he believes he can lie , swerve and bluster his way through the next four years .

It's Eton and the confident idiots syndrome plus going on here and his crackpot sidekick .

It's easy to get angry but actually I don't because what comes around goes around and as the Italians say revenge is a dish best served cold .

Every time he's under the cosh he just unravels even more , shifty , deceitful , smug and arrogant with actually nothing to be arrogant about .

Agree again with that Tyke - virtually every word of it

I CANT though NOT get angry though as Liar Johnson gets to me so badly along with all his little "yes people" and you are right he may eventually fall but he can do lots more damage before then

Another danger is the system he is continuously corrupting and we seem to have a Govt that is systematically lying with inpunity and I wonder what next will become normal and accepted as the "way we govern"?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 08:46:03 am by Donnywolf »

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #4774 on May 28, 2020, 09:38:00 am by tyke1962 »

Agree again with that Tyke - virtually every word of it

I CANT though NOT get angry though as Liar Johnson gets to me so badly along with all his little "yes people" and you are right he may eventually fall but he can do lots more damage before then

Another danger is the system he is continuously corrupting and we seem to have a Govt that is systematically lying with inpunity and I wonder what next will become normal and accepted as the "way we govern"?

I think it was Michelle Obama who said

Being President doesn't change who you are it reveals who you are .

Wise words indeed .

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4775 on May 28, 2020, 09:43:10 am by SydneyRover »
Another excerpt from the nutfarm

''Dominic Cummings predicted the events that have threatened both him and the government he serves. Writing on his blog in 2014, in an essay he called The Hollow Men, Cummings said:

“The people at the apex of political power (elected and unelected) are far from the best people in the world in terms of goals, intelligence, ethics, or competence … No 10 will continue to hurtle from crisis to crisis with no priorities and no understanding of how to get things done … the media will continue obsessing on the new rather than the important, and the public will continue to fume with rage.”

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/may/27/scientists-ministers-dominic-cummings-advisers-government-coronavirus

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4776 on May 28, 2020, 01:01:03 pm by wilts rover »
I think many of my viewers will think this isn't a laughing matter

https://twitter.com/StefSimanowitz/status/1265911322643922944

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4777 on May 28, 2020, 01:03:07 pm by wilts rover »
Durham Police investigation concludes Cummings DID break lockdown regulations:

https://twitter.com/evansma/status/1265969313158254593

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4779 on May 28, 2020, 01:11:25 pm by Filo »

That will be the Durham Chief Constable thrown on the same scrap heap as Chris Whittey, and Patrick Vallance then

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #4780 on May 28, 2020, 01:20:46 pm by IDM »
It also says the police won’t take retrospective action - had they spotted Cummings on his trip to Barnard Castle their first approach would be to explain why this was wrong, and send him home (to Durham).  This would be the same treatment as for anyone else, they are reported to have said.

However, even if there is no police action taken, the relevant authority has confirmed what almost everyone in this country already knew.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4781 on May 28, 2020, 01:23:47 pm by bpoolrover »
It also says that driving to his parents farm didn’t break regulations, which again most people new 

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4782 on May 28, 2020, 01:28:11 pm by SydneyRover »
So you approve of what he did bp? cos it sure sounds like it.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #4783 on May 28, 2020, 01:30:11 pm by IDM »
It also says that driving to his parents farm didn’t break regulations, which again most people new 

Total b*llocks.!!

That is exactly what most people DIDN’T know.!!

Most of the population not knowing that there could be exceptions to lockdown rules nor what those exceptions could be, missing loved ones dying etc because they were obeying the STAY AT HOME message that was constantly drummed in.

But suddenly when a senior government player gets outed, the “exception” suddenly gets quoted.

That’s why folks are angry..

If you can’t see that, god help us..

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4784 on May 28, 2020, 01:30:35 pm by bpoolrover »
I approve of driving to the farm if he had no other choice yes, I don’t agree with driving to the castle no

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4785 on May 28, 2020, 01:31:31 pm by bpoolrover »

Total b*llocks.!!

Most of the population not knowing that there could be exceptions to lockdown rules nor what those exceptions could be, missing loved ones dying etc because they were obeying the STAY AT HOME message that was constantly drummed in.

But suddenly when a senior government player gets outed, the “exception” suddenly gets quoted.

I new you could go somewhere else if needed childcare so for me maybe it’s different

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4786 on May 28, 2020, 01:32:16 pm by SydneyRover »
I think his story is just that a story bp a crock of shit from beginning to end and more fool you for believing it.

l
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 01:35:45 pm by SydneyRover »

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #4787 on May 28, 2020, 01:32:39 pm by IDM »

Total b*llocks.!!

I new you could go somewhere else if needed childcare so for me maybe it’s different

Do you approve of a senior government player taking an advantage of a little known loophole in the rules, when THOUSANDS of people haven’t seen their dying loved ones to say goodbye, because they were following the instructions.?

Do you approve of that? Yes or no.?

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4788 on May 28, 2020, 01:36:09 pm by bpoolrover »
He didn’t go to see his parents thou he went to make sure there was childcare which I agree with, they also said he broke no social distancing rules with is the main thing for me, having had a walk the other day seeing hundreds not social distancing they worry me far more than Cummings

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4789 on May 28, 2020, 01:37:45 pm by SydneyRover »
And the faeries at the bottom of the garden were so pleased that he went.  :)

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4790 on May 28, 2020, 01:40:12 pm by bpoolrover »
When all said and done the police are taking no further action and he has not even received a caution

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #4791 on May 28, 2020, 01:40:44 pm by Donnywolf »

That will be the Durham Chief Constable thrown on the same scrap heap as Chris Whittey, and Patrick Vallance then

Just confirmed - Durham Police say they are satisfied the drive to BCastle DID break the lockdown Rules but they will be taking no further action(s)

Lucky him eh

Like Burglars making peoples lives a misery and then vigilantes kick their heads in and immediately (and justifiably) get the full force of the law chucked at them.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4792 on May 28, 2020, 01:42:09 pm by SydneyRover »
When all said and done the police are taking no further action and he has not even received a caution

So you approve of what he did bp?

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4793 on May 28, 2020, 01:45:58 pm by bpoolrover »
I have answered above Sydney

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4794 on May 28, 2020, 01:46:34 pm by SydneyRover »
I'll take that as a no then.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4795 on May 28, 2020, 01:48:30 pm by bpoolrover »
I’ve answered above sydney

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4796 on May 28, 2020, 01:49:06 pm by bpoolrover »
Why do you want me to answer the same question twice?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4797 on May 28, 2020, 01:51:31 pm by SydneyRover »
because you didn't actually answer the question you said something else.

A yes or no is more honest than say he didn't break the rules or law or whatever you said

Yes or no?

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4798 on May 28, 2020, 01:52:59 pm by bpoolrover »
I will repeat my answer then I don’t think he was wrong driving to the farm but I do think he was wrong driving to the castle, I don’t think I can be much clearer than that really

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4799 on May 28, 2020, 01:55:11 pm by SydneyRover »
yes you can you can say whether you actually aprove of what he did which is entirely different

Do you bp approve of what he did?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012