Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:28:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson  (Read 126123 times)

foxbat

• VSC Member
Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
« on July 23, 2019, 02:56:49 pm by foxbat »
Only multi millionaire off shore tax -dodgers and disaster capitalists would benefit from Brexit and not many of the in Doncaster , though a fair few are chums with Johnson.

Do really think an Eton toff , Bullingdon Club member with that name has Doncaster's interest at heart ?

So come on :-

Get in touch with Best for Doncaster
https://bestfordoncaster.uk/

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
Re: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
« Reply #1 on July 23, 2019, 03:40:58 pm by scawsby steve »
Only multi millionaire off shore tax -dodgers and disaster capitalists would benefit from Brexit and not many of the in Doncaster , though a fair few are chums with Johnson.

Do really think an Eton toff , Bullingdon Club member with that name has Doncaster's interest at heart ?

69% of people in Donny voted for Brexit, not Boris. He just happens to be someone who supports Brexit.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on July 23, 2019, 03:47:14 pm by Filo »

69% of people in Donny voted for Brexit, not Boris. He just happens to be someone who supports Brexit.

The very same man that had two speeches written out, one in suport of Brexit, one in support of remain, and he just waited to see which way the wind would blow. So no one really knows what he’s in support of, apart from himself

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on July 23, 2019, 03:55:46 pm by foxbat »
Those Donny votes were 3 years ago

We must always remember that this brexit plague was brought to our door by a small group of corrupt extremist politicians and fellow collaborators abroad. They are well funded and they pay for the machine that incessantly unleashes hate on our society. #FBPE

A lot can happen in 3 years since the referendum. There have been pregnancies, births, deaths, marriages, divorces. Children have become adults. People have moved house, moved abroad, changed jobs, and changed political allegiances.
PEOPLE HAVE CHANGED THEIR MINDS ABOUT BREXIT.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on July 23, 2019, 04:11:55 pm by scawsby steve »
Those Donny votes were 3 years ago

We must always remember that this brexit plague was brought to our door by a small group of corrupt extremist politicians and fellow collaborators abroad. They are well funded and they pay for the machine that incessantly unleashes hate on our society. #FBPE

A lot can happen in 3 years since the referendum. There have been pregnancies, births, deaths, marriages, divorces. Children have become adults. People have moved house, moved abroad, changed jobs, and changed political allegiances.
PEOPLE HAVE CHANGED THEIR MINDS ABOUT BREXIT.

What people?

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on July 23, 2019, 04:14:56 pm by foxbat »
Johnson may have the keys to Number 10, but the fight for a People's Vote is far from over.
JOIN US TO FIGHT FOR A PEOPLE'S VOTE

The European Movement now has over 150 local groups across the UK campaigning tirelessly for a final say referendum and a broad coalition of MPs who are fighting against a cata-strophic No Deal Brexit in Parliament. Our local groups have been a crucial part of the suc-cess of the campaign so far - and will play a vital role in what happens next.
But we need your help. To ensure that our local groups have the resources they need to fight for a People's Vote in every constituency in the UK, join the European Movement today.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on July 23, 2019, 04:17:46 pm by scawsby steve »
Johnson may have the keys to Number 10, but the fight for a People's Vote is far from over.
JOIN US TO FIGHT FOR A PEOPLE'S VOTE

The European Movement now has over 150 local groups across the UK campaigning tirelessly for a final say referendum and a broad coalition of MPs who are fighting against a cata-strophic No Deal Brexit in Parliament. Our local groups have been a crucial part of the suc-cess of the campaign so far - and will play a vital role in what happens next.
But we need your help. To ensure that our local groups have the resources they need to fight for a People's Vote in every constituency in the UK, join the European Movement today.

Good luck with that then.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on July 23, 2019, 04:18:06 pm by Bentley Bullet »

The very same man that had two speeches written out, one in suport of Brexit, one in support of remain, and he just waited to see which way the wind would blow. So no one really knows what he’s in support of, apart from himself

I suppose when it comes to decision making it's good to weigh up the pros and cons. If it means writing out two essays, one in favour of one side and one in favour of the other so be it. I bet some of the most dedicated Remainers/Brexiters could declare good points on either side.

Perhaps Jezza Corbyn might have given more of an indication of his stance if he'd done the same.

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on July 23, 2019, 04:23:49 pm by foxbat »
what people ?

EmmaJaneManley‏ @EmmaJaneManley1

I voted leave out of anger. Angry at the austerity cuts and being on the frontline of having to fight hard for daughter to attend a special school. Feeling angry, a bus with a big lie took my vote. What an idiot I was and I so regret the damage caused since. #changeUK

here's another couple

a brilliant thread on Twitter by the former Vote Leave staffer Oliver Norgrove ex-plaining why he couldn’t support Brexit anymore. This thread mirrored my own thoughts, and I finally admitted I had changed my mind.

We have had 3 wasted years of trashing our own economy and country’s reputation. We have seen racism and xenophobia spiral. We don’t want to ‘get on with it’, we want it buried.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on July 23, 2019, 04:28:33 pm by scawsby steve »
what people ?

I voted leave out of anger. Angry at the austerity cuts and being on the frontline of having to fight hard for daughter to attend a special school. Feeling angry, a bus with a big lie took my vote. What an idiot I was and I so regret the damage caused since. #changeUK

here's another couple

a brilliant thread on Twitter by the former Vote Leave staffer Oliver Norgrove ex-plaining why he couldn’t support Brexit anymore. This thread mirrored my own thoughts, and I finally admitted I had changed my mind.

We have had 3 wasted years of trashing our own economy and country’s reputation. We have seen racism and xenophobia spiral. We don’t want to ‘get on with it’, we want it buried.

Well done, you've managed to name 3 people.

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on July 23, 2019, 04:40:00 pm by foxbat »
just an indication of how the tide has turned

Well, it’s befitting that the Circus that is the UK has finally got its clown.@BorisJohnson is PM. If anyone can f@ck up Brexit and bring about the end of the Tories , it’s him.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on July 23, 2019, 05:41:06 pm by DonnyOsmond »
what people ?

here's another couple

Wtf was the first person thinking. Why would you vote leave if you had a problem with austerity? State of this country.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on July 23, 2019, 09:41:43 pm by scawsby steve »
Here you go SS.

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/questions/in-highsight-do-you-think-britain-was-right-or-wrong-to-vote-to-leave-the-eu/

You love your stats, surveys, and polls. Me? I use my own eyes, ears, and gut instincts to make judgements.

However, I sincerely hope I'm wrong about Brexit, because as I've said on here many times, it will never be delivered, and the next General Election will be an absolute circus.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on July 23, 2019, 09:59:12 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
SS
So you know a representative sample of people of all ages, classes and political persuasions, from all parts of the country?

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on July 23, 2019, 10:23:19 pm by scawsby steve »
SS
So you know a representative sample of people of all ages, classes and political persuasions, from all parts of the country?

No, I don't, but all the pundits I listen to on all the news broadcasts and Press previews do.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on July 23, 2019, 10:25:21 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Do they? Really?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on July 24, 2019, 01:01:03 am by SydneyRover »

Good post FB, any group that is formed up to get local people interested in politics is a good idea. Of course there will be the usual knockers and would be comedians because it scares them.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on July 25, 2019, 11:07:52 am by Axholme Lion »
At last it looks like we have a PM with the right attitude who is building a good team around him to deliver what we voted for. Excellent speech from him yesterday I thought.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on July 25, 2019, 12:59:38 pm by SydneyRover »
Boris said today "I will rule for all my people, those doing OK, those on the way up but especially those on the way down and I'll let them up for air occasionally''  :huh:

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on July 25, 2019, 04:05:40 pm by Bentley Bullet »
At last it looks like we have a PM with the right attitude who is building a good team around him to deliver what we voted for. Excellent speech from him yesterday I thought.

The sun shines down on the righteous!

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on July 25, 2019, 04:49:00 pm by Axholme Lion »

The sun shines down on the righteous!

It must be thunder and lightning on the Lib Labs then?   :)

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on July 27, 2019, 04:44:25 pm by albie »
Those who think President Cummins and his lapdog BoJo are planning for inclusion should maybe look below the surface;
https://www.thecanary.co/opinion/2019/07/27/boris-johnson-rules-out-a-snap-election-heres-the-evidence-that-suggests-otherwise/

Remember what you were told leading up to the theft of your vote before.
Be careful of the company you keep.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on July 27, 2019, 06:29:08 pm by Sprotyrover »
Those who think President Cummins and his lapdog BoJo are planning for inclusion should maybe look below the surface;
https://www.thecanary.co/opinion/2019/07/27/boris-johnson-rules-out-a-snap-election-heres-the-evidence-that-suggests-otherwise/

Remember what you were told leading up to the theft of your vote before.
Be careful of the company you keep.
The Canary is a Left wing press site which supports Jeremy Corbyn and the Green Party also, nothing here for me!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 06:58:01 pm by Sprotyrover »

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on July 27, 2019, 07:19:48 pm by Bentley Bullet »
The Canary? Scraping the bottom of the cage a bit there.  :facepalm:

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on July 27, 2019, 09:07:19 pm by albie »
I realise that The Canary might not be your cup of tea, all the more reason to consider it....you would not want to be becalmed in your comfort zone.

So what do you disagree with in the article, fellas?
All the points made are backed up by references where available.

Come on, tell us all why it is not true, then we can have a debate.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on July 27, 2019, 10:01:49 pm by wilts rover »
That other well known leftie newsite, Buzzfeed, says its not true - because Dominic Cummings told them and he's in charge...it says here.

I refer especially to this paragraph:

Cummings is a follower of the American military strategist John Boyd, a US Air Force pilot whose theories feature regularly on the personal blog run by Johnson’s new top aide. Cummings has described Boyd as “a brilliant guy, a modern-day Sun Tzu”, and referred to his strategies when giving instructions to Vote Leave officials during the referendum. Former Gordon Brown adviser Damian McBride noted this week that Boyd’s central thesis was that you should confuse your enemy by doing the opposite of what they expect.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexwickham/how-dominic-cummings-took-control-in-boris-johnsons-first?ref=hpsplash

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on July 30, 2019, 10:46:53 am by foxbat »
other countries will certainly be confused by the UK voting to deliberately sabotage it's own economy. I can actually hear them p1ssing themselves with laughter from here.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #29 on July 30, 2019, 10:01:16 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Good one BB. Showing speeches by neo-Nazis.

While your disciples are bigging up genocide.

Strange times.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012