Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:51:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson  (Read 126137 times)

bobbymax

• VSC Member
Re: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
« Reply #210 on September 13, 2019, 01:47:27 pm by bobbymax »
Wish I'd be in town. I'd have told the serial liar a few home truths!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Hounslowrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #211 on September 13, 2019, 04:00:46 pm by Hounslowrover »
I see today he's denying he said the police 'were spaffing money up the wall', even though its been recorded on LBC.

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #212 on September 13, 2019, 05:05:06 pm by jucyberry »
He is working from Agent Orange's play book...
1, open mouth..

2, insert foot..

3, remove and deny all knowledge of step 1..

What a wonderful clone President Evil's little Mini me is.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #213 on September 13, 2019, 05:17:56 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
At least our cousins in Rotherham have had the stones to call him what he is.

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/news/view,pm-boris-johnson-lies-over-spaffing-cse-money-up-the-wall-comment_33439.htm

f**king unbelievable. He's such an out of control liar, he lies about things that are 100%, undeniably on the record.

Does anyone on the Right give a shite about this anymore?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #214 on September 13, 2019, 05:58:09 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Well this is telling int it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49690618

Cameron says Johnson and Gove behaved appallingly over Brexit.

Not because of the damage they are doing to the country. Because they caused damage to the Tory party.

Like I've been saying for years, this is all that Brexit has ever been about. It's a civil war in the Tory party and the rest of us are being f**ked over by it.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #215 on September 13, 2019, 06:04:28 pm by wilts rover »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #216 on September 13, 2019, 07:59:18 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Absolutely non-stop lying.

The Tories have put out a FB and today with what looks like a snapshot of a BBC webpage headline. But they've faked it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49690325

It is absolutely non-stop. This is not normal or acceptable.

Here's a challenge. See if you can find a day when Johnson and the Tories DON'T tell a blatant lie.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #217 on September 13, 2019, 08:25:23 pm by SydneyRover »
Got to stop picking on the poor conservatives that can't remember, can't afford speech writers, fact checkers or proctologists.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #218 on September 13, 2019, 08:37:11 pm by bpoolrover »
Bst you keep going on and on about the tort party yet the Labour Party is in a worse place, you gov have them well behind in the polls or did last time I saw, all threw the brexit process all Corbyn wanted was a election he didn’t give a shit if we stayed or leave, all the anti Semitism, the unions want one thing half the others want something else, rather than keep preaching to others that already agree with you why don’t you try get the Labour Party to sort itself out? Genuine question not looking to argue by the way

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #219 on September 13, 2019, 08:48:08 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
It's not about the state of parties in the polls or internal problems. This is FAR more important. It's about systematic, shameless lying and whether we care about it.

That FB post by the Tories is on a different level to anything I've ever seen a major UK party do before. Not just the lie. The fact that they have made up a BBC headline and passed it off as real.

Let that become accepted and we're f**ked.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #220 on September 13, 2019, 08:53:33 pm by bpoolrover »
Everything the tories do is on a different level or far worse than labour do mate, is that lie worse than anti semitism? Worse than Blair taking us into a illegal war? Pretty much side with putin instead of believe our own security services? Yes what your saying is right it’s not good to lie but which is worse? Where is labour outrage to them things I mention?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #221 on September 13, 2019, 08:55:02 pm by Bentley Bullet »
bpool, BST finds it easier to condemn his opposition than say owt good about who he supports, and to be honest, that is quite understandable under the circumstances. You and I would be exactly the same in his position. I think they call it grown-up politics, although in truth it is about as grown-up as a Donny Rovers fan saying he supports Rovers because Rotherham are shit!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #222 on September 13, 2019, 08:57:51 pm by SydneyRover »
Everything the tories do is on a different level or far worse than labour do mate, is that lie worse than anti semitism? Worse than Blair taking us into a illegal war? Pretty much side with putin instead of believe our own security services? Yes what your saying is right it’s not good to lie but which is worse? Where is labour outrage to them things I mention?

Maybe if you detailed some of your gripes about the labour party you would be taken seriously bp?

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #223 on September 13, 2019, 08:58:44 pm by bpoolrover »
I think you would have a point if the Labour Party was in order but it’s clearly not sort out your own party first then rip the tories a new one

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #224 on September 13, 2019, 09:01:48 pm by bpoolrover »

Maybe if you detailed some of your gripes about the labour party you would be taken seriously bp?
I just have done and let’s be honest sydney do you honesty think it bothers me if you take me seriously mate all you do is read your left leaning papers then ridicule anyone who says anything from a right leaning one, Corbyn misleads people when on a train for his own political reasons yet your not outraged? Sides with putin and basically calls out secret service liars and your not outraged? There is 2 gripes there for you

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #225 on September 13, 2019, 09:02:02 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Maybe if you explained why you single out just Tory party gripes and fail to comment on Labour party ones YOU would be taken more seriously Syderney?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #226 on September 13, 2019, 09:07:28 pm by SydneyRover »

I just have done and let’s be honest sydney do you honesty think it bothers me if you take me seriously mate all you do is read your left leaning papers then ridicule anyone who says anything from a right leaning one, Corbyn misleads people when on a train for his own political reasons yet your not outraged? Sides with putin and basically calls out secret service liars and your not outraged? There is 2 gripes there for you

Is that all you have bp you're worse than bb at times

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #227 on September 13, 2019, 09:14:25 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Bpool

You've obviously never read the criticisms I've had about Corbyn. You've also obviously never read me saying that I left the Labour party because of Blair

Nope. You ignore the issue we are talking about and then accuse other people of being as blasé about truth as you appear to be.

I'll say again. The issue here is about whether people actually care when politicians systematically and knowingly lie to them on a daily basis. Historically, politicians do not do this. Because getting caught blatantly and unequivocally lying used to be a career ender. It appears that no one actually gives a f**k about that anymore.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 09:28:58 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #228 on September 13, 2019, 09:14:46 pm by Bentley Bullet »
It seems to me Syderney that it's more a case of is that all you've got to say.

Tarkovsky_Mikluzhkin

• Forum Member
« Reply #229 on September 14, 2019, 07:56:11 am by Tarkovsky_Mikluzhkin »
"Can anyone think of a day when Boris hasn't told a total blatant lie?"

"So what if he has! The other lots PM from the last millennium lied, why don't you talk about that hypocrites"

Brilliant.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #230 on September 14, 2019, 08:06:07 am by SydneyRover »
"No 10 plays down hopes of Brexit breakthrough"

This could well be johnson's political epitaph:

''However the government has no plans to publish any detailed written proposals as the prime minister seeks to avoid Theresa May’s fate of having her carefully constructed compromise shot down publicly by party colleagues''

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/13/no-10-plays-down-hopes-of-brexit-breakthrough

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #231 on September 14, 2019, 08:41:51 am by wilts rover »
Why on earth does anyone try and defend Johnson, it baffles me, it really does.

Anyone who knows him well says he is a lier. His wives, his family, his ex-bosses who sacked him for lying and now Cameron.

Do you think he is telling the truth to you? Do you really think he is going to die in a ditch so that he can deliver Brexit by 31st October for you? Boy have you got a shock coming. He is lying to you as well.

He can't leave with No Deal unless he wants to go to prison - and he's not going to prison for you.
He can't leave with a Deal because he has prorogued parliament and there is no time to pass the necessary legislation for a deal.

Of course any deal he does get will either be based on a Customs Union or split the UK - two things he has always said he would never support.

Why on earth does anyone still have faith in Boris Johnson?

Tarkovsky_Mikluzhkin

• Forum Member
« Reply #232 on September 14, 2019, 09:06:38 am by Tarkovsky_Mikluzhkin »
Wilts,

Boris does have an out left. Come out of No. 10 on the 1st of November and say we have left the EU just like he promised.

You might not believe him, I might not believe him, no one else believes him, The EU says it's not true and Boris cant provide any evidence that we've left...  but you know what, They all lie so who cares.

For instance in the local elections here in 1987 the Libdem candidate had a campaign poster about doctors and the "doctor" was just an actor dressed up! That's almost the same as lying about the most important political change in my entire lifetime isnt it?

Hounslowrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #233 on September 14, 2019, 09:14:28 am by Hounslowrover »
Boris tells lies, no doubt about it, yet is not pulled up about it. What do you think would happen if Corbyn told a lie, would the press ignore it?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #234 on September 14, 2019, 09:18:21 am by Bentley Bullet »
I think people have faith in him because they believe he is the last man standing who insists on carrying out a democratic vote.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #235 on September 14, 2019, 09:23:33 am by Bentley Bullet »
Boris tells lies, no doubt about it, yet is not pulled up about it. What do you think would happen if Corbyn told a lie, would the press ignore it?

What do you mean he's not pulled up about it! Have you seen the news lately?

If Corbyn lied the press would treat him exactly the same as Boris Johnson, but the likes of Wilts would ignore it!

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #236 on September 14, 2019, 09:24:04 am by wilts rover »
Well there you go it does seem as though Johnson will be keeping his promise to invest £million's in Yorkshire. By moving 10 000 of the countries criminals here in a new 'mega prison'.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prison-jail-new-york-build-boris-johnson-a9103961.html

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #237 on September 14, 2019, 09:34:33 am by wilts rover »

What do you mean he's not pulled up about it! Have you seen the news lately?

If Corbyn lied the press would treat him exactly the same as Boris Johnson, but the likes of Wilts would ignore it!

Clearly you speak as someone with experience of ignoring a lying politican and seem to think everyone behaves like you.

I haven't ignored anything. I have commented on many topics about Corbyn where there have been different opinions, mostly with BST, one as recently as this week.

You seem therefore to have said something about me that is untrue. I will leave it to the rest of the forum to judge if that means you are a lier.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #238 on September 14, 2019, 09:47:23 am by Bentley Bullet »
The problem there Wilts is if we have a forum count on who is right, would that settle the issue? With your track record, you'd want another count if you were to lose!

Besides that, why do you insist on shooting the messenger? You asked the question "Why on earth does anyone still have faith in Boris Johnson?" I merely gave my opinion on why they did! Like I've said many times on this debate, what I personally think isn't important.

Regarding me being a liar, only time will tell. I'll watch out for your lack of response the next time a labour MP lies.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #239 on September 14, 2019, 10:44:32 am by Ldr »
Does anyone honestly have any faith in any politician? I certainly dont

TinyPortal © 2005-2012