Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:05:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson  (Read 127352 times)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Re: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
« Reply #1590 on September 06, 2020, 11:55:04 am by SydneyRover »
johnson, ex 'journalist' wants to do what he wants when he wants without scrutiny. He and cummings are unbelievable.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #1591 on September 06, 2020, 12:28:22 pm by idler »
I wonder if the EU will be reported by the government as interfering in our affairs.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1592 on September 06, 2020, 01:00:35 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
It's not the EU.

It's the Council of Europe.

We set it up in 1949 as a watchdog to stop would-be demagogues trying to pull the bricks out of the structure of democracy.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #1593 on September 06, 2020, 03:42:18 pm by idler »
Cheers BST.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1594 on September 07, 2020, 08:34:09 am by SydneyRover »
''Conservative MPs launch 'levelling up' taskforce''

Is this where they make the rest of Britain as poor as the North?

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #1595 on September 07, 2020, 05:31:24 pm by Donnywolf »
Not a chance they will jeopardise all those "safe" blue Seats where they just win every single election

Years ago Goole and Thorne would return a Labour MP with him polling 44000 votes for the one seat whereas the Tories would win 4 Seats such as Guildford with the winner polling just below or just over 10000 votes

At least moves have been made to at least make that fairer

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #1597 on September 12, 2020, 06:58:37 am by Donnywolf »
Mea culpa ...... the only 2 Latin words not to have been trotted out by Liar Johnson

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1598 on September 12, 2020, 09:02:40 am by BillyStubbsTears »
I see he said in his Zoom call with Tory MPs last night that he "will not countenance the threat of a border down the Irish Sea".

Which is odd because everyone who looked at the WA that he signed to such acclaim last year knew it was placing a border in the Irish Sea.

And then he insisted it didn't place a border in the Irish Sea.

Only two possibilities here.

1) He's as thick as a bucket of monkey spunk.
2) He's a liar.

You choose folks. There is literally no other possibility.

EasyforDennis

• Forum Member
« Reply #1599 on September 12, 2020, 09:07:19 am by EasyforDennis »
I see he said in his Zoom call with Tory MPs last night that he "will not countenance the threat of a border down the Irish Sea".

Which is odd because everyone who looked at the WA that he signed to such acclaim last year knew it was placing a border in the Irish Sea.

And then he insisted it didn't place a border in the Irish Sea.

Only two possibilities here.

1) He's as thick as a bucket of monkey spunk.
2) He's a liar.

You choose folks. There is literally no other possibility.

There doesn't have to be a choice BST. The man is both thick and a liar.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1600 on September 12, 2020, 09:22:10 am by SydneyRover »
He doesn't want the party to return to ''miserable squabbling'' over brexit ........never disagree with anything is all?

If the rest of the pack swallow this they'll swallow anything

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #1601 on September 12, 2020, 09:39:51 am by Filo »
I wonder if the MP for Don Valley is a yes man?

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1602 on September 12, 2020, 09:49:41 am by ravenrover »
Mea culpa ...... the only 2 Latin words not to have been trotted out by Liar Johnson
You could have given a credit to Gordon Brown for that one 😅

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #1603 on September 12, 2020, 11:19:24 am by Glyn_Wigley »
He doesn't want the party to return to ''miserable squabbling'' over brexit ........never disagree with anything is all?

If the rest of the pack swallow this they'll swallow anything

He doesn't want a return to the 'miserable squabbling' that he did his best to create! It's beyond pathetic.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #1604 on September 12, 2020, 05:40:21 pm by Donnywolf »
I wonder if the MP for Don Valley is a yes man?

YES

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1605 on September 12, 2020, 06:47:03 pm by wilts rover »
Somebody please tell me this is actually true?

Tory MP's have a new whatsapp group called 'What the F**k is Going On'? It's a fair question!

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/tories-beg-for-answers-as-boris-johnson-s-zoom-rally-turns-farcical-8b6dqrzcm

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1606 on September 12, 2020, 07:30:46 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Depressingly, predictably we are finally at the end game.

As some of us have been saying for 4 years, Brexit always had two core problems.

1) You could have a Brexit that kept us economically close to the EU. That required us to agree to abide by the same economic rules. It would minimise the economic hit. It wouldn't cause a problem for NI, either with GB or with Ireland. But that wasn't acceptable to the red meat Brexit Death Cult because it meant we weren't fully independent of the EU.

2) OK. So you could have a Brexit that much more severely cut us off from the EU. That would lead to big economic harm, however you dress it up. But let's park that for a moment, because there's a problem that some of us pointed out in early 2016, and which Johnson said "wasn't beyond the wit of man" to solve, and called "Project Fear". It was that if we in GB cut ourselves off from the EU, that left a massive problem in NI. Either NI followed GB in cutting ties with the EU. But that would mean a hard border with Ireland and went against the Good Friday Accord. Or NI stayed closely connected to the EU, but that meant a de facto border in the Irish Sea, and a partial separation of NI from the rest of the UK.

There's no political opinion in the above. It's just a matter of really, REALLY f**king simple logic. But no-one and I mean absolutely NO-ONE on the Brexit side has properly engaged with that.

Johnson dealt with it by taking Option 2 in the Withdrawal Agreement that he screamed was such a success. Then he lied through his lying teeth throughout the Election campaign, saying it did not require a border in the Irish Sea, when in fact the WA that he signed explicitly said precisely that it would. He did what he has done throughout his career. Acted impulsively under pressure then lied about it.

Now.

Now we are finally at the endgame. Time has run out. There's no more road down which to kick the can. No more time to bullshit and blather and ignore the logic of Brexit. It is staring us in the face. So what does he do? He screams from the pages of the Telegraph today that the EU is trying to break up the EU.

He KNOWS he has led us into an utter f**king nightmare, aided by voters who refused to engage in debate above the "you lost:f**king deal with it" type when other people pointed these things out to them. And what he is doing now is a final go at making sure the Brexit Death Cult blame the EU for all the problems that we are now going to wade our way through.

I cannot fully express how much I despise that man. He's done what he was always prepared to do. Burn the whole structure down and f**k up everything to get him what he wants.

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #1607 on September 12, 2020, 08:42:53 pm by tommy toes »
Depressingly, predictably we are finally at the end game.

As some of us have been saying for 4 years, Brexit always had two core problems.

1) You could have a Brexit that kept us economically close to the EU. That required us to agree to abide by the same economic rules. It would minimise the economic hit. It wouldn't cause a problem for NI, either with GB or with Ireland. But that wasn't acceptable to the red meat Brexit Death Cult because it meant we weren't fully independent of the EU.

2) OK. So you could have a Brexit that much more severely cut us off from the EU. That would lead to big economic harm, however you dress it up. But let's park that for a moment, because there's a problem that some of us pointed out in early 2016, and which Johnson said "wasn't beyond the wit of man" to solve, and called "Project Fear". It was that if we in GB cut ourselves off from the EU, that left a massive problem in NI. Either NI followed GB in cutting ties with the EU. But that would mean a hard border with Ireland and went against the Good Friday Accord. Or NI stayed closely connected to the EU, but that meant a de facto border in the Irish Sea, and a partial separation of NI from the rest of the UK.

There's no political opinion in the above. It's just a matter of really, REALLY f**king simple logic. But no-one and I mean absolutely NO-ONE on the Brexit side has properly engaged with that.

Johnson dealt with it by taking Option 2 in the Withdrawal Agreement that he screamed was such a success. Then he lied through his lying teeth throughout the Election campaign, saying it did not require a border in the Irish Sea, when in fact the WA that he signed explicitly said precisely that it would. He did what he has done throughout his career. Acted impulsively under pressure then lied about it.

Now.

Now we are finally at the endgame. Time has run out. There's no more road down which to kick the can. No more time to bullshit and blather and ignore the logic of Brexit. It is staring us in the face. So what does he do? He screams from the pages of the Telegraph today that the EU is trying to break up the EU.

He KNOWS he has led us into an utter f**king nightmare, aided by voters who refused to engage in debate above the "you lost:f**king deal with it" type when other people pointed these things out to them. And what he is doing now is a final go at making sure the Brexit Death Cult blame the EU for all the problems that we are now going to wade our way through.

I cannot fully express how much I despise that man. He's done what he was always prepared to do. Burn the whole structure down and f**k up everything to get him what he wants.

A brilliant post BST which completely sums up what a God awful mess this f**king disgrace of a so called government has got us in.

Next year and 2022 will be a clusterf**k of epic proportions.
It dunt bear thinking about.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #1608 on September 12, 2020, 08:54:31 pm by Filo »
In his video call to 250 MP’s Micheal Fabricant, the one with the dodgy hair started singing Rule Brittania apparently, these a grown men acting like pre school children!

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1609 on September 12, 2020, 09:46:35 pm by wilts rover »
The government's plan to re-open theatres in time for Christmas has the code name Operation Sleeping Beauty. An odd choice given that the fairytale's plot is about how one careless prick can shut down a whole country for a century.

https://twitter.com/SophyRidgeSky/status/1304741011164364802

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #1610 on September 13, 2020, 07:29:00 am by Donnywolf »
From BST #1606 above

Now we are finally at the endgame. Time has run out. There's no more road down which to kick the can. No more time to bullshit and blather and ignore the logic of Brexit. It is staring us in the face. So what does he do? He screams from the pages of the Telegraph today that the EU is trying to break up the EU. ****

I cannot fully express how much I despise that man. He's done what he was always prepared to do. Burn the whole structure down and f**k up everything to get him what he wants. :evil:

**** Agree and obviously replicating what "they" have done throughout. Blame the EU for stalling bluffing resusing to be reasonable  - which playes to the "will of the British people" who want Brexit done Expect more :evil:

Another set of voters aided the EU Referendum result to produce "a Leave" result. Those who were entitled to vote but could not be bothered. I think they may be showing more interest now than they could be bothered to show at that time so if they get penalised and if they hate what is happening and if they vow to get even - I say serves you right YOU and YOUR vote could have prevented this s**t storm so shame on YOU :turd:

Agreed with the bottom Paragraph - he is a thoroughly odious reprehensible individual who though I have never met him I dislike with a passion I did not know I had. Whenever he or his chosen Muppets are  trotting out their "laundered" statements / their version of "truth" I am ashamed to say I sometimes have to turn the TV off or leave the room because I cant hear them anyway as I shout expeletives that they will never hear at them and thus drown them out
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 07:36:55 am by Donnywolf »

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #1611 on September 13, 2020, 07:34:33 am by Donnywolf »
Sorry I am having formatting problems again and again and having to put Icons in to separate paras. Even pressing enter 4 times does not start a new Para (anyway ignore this and stick to criticising or defending Liar Johnson)

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #1612 on September 13, 2020, 08:49:01 am by tommy toes »
I'm the same Wolfie re: when one of them comes on the tele.
I get angry and start swearing.
Not good for me health.
Bucklands on Marr in a minute.
I'll be off on one.

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #1613 on September 13, 2020, 09:20:12 am by Herbert Anchovy »
The problem here is that we don’t have enough political commentators to hold these people to account anymore. Newspaper journalism has gone to the dogs. TV political journalism was being propped up by Andrew Neil who has now scandalously been dropped by the BBC, who seem to feel that a nice touchy feely approach is what we need (see bbc breakfast). Consequently these lying Tories are allowed to get away with peddling their bullshit on tv unchallenged!!

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #1614 on September 13, 2020, 09:47:03 am by tommy toes »
Bucklands on. Says the government are acting responsibly. Cue a tirade of expletives from me.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #1615 on September 13, 2020, 12:27:34 pm by Donnywolf »
The problem here is that we don’t have enough political commentators to hold these people to account anymore. Newspaper journalism has gone to the dogs. TV political journalism was being propped up by Andrew Neil who has now scandalously been dropped by the BBC, who seem to feel that a nice touchy feely approach is what we need (see bbc breakfast). Consequently these lying Tories are allowed to get away with peddling their bullshit on tv unchallenged!!

.... and when there is anything or anyone to challenge their "free ride" they just duck out

Piers Morgan in a "git" when it comes to interviewing constantly asking tough questions but the not letting the person answer before he gets off on another one BUT he lets them have it - and of course the upshot it he shreds them none moreson than that useless Whateley woman and so Cummings had banned all Ministers (who we elect and pay good money to) from being held to account for more than 4 months now

Andrew Neil would also do a great job but again in the run up to the ast Election who was the one person that ducked and ducked appearing on his show. Worzel Liar Johnson thats who

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #1616 on September 13, 2020, 12:41:05 pm by Filo »
It would appear any Government MP who is a QC and are party to breaking international law may weel be in trouble with The Bar Council

“ Following comments by the Northern Ireland Secretary that a new Bill to amend the UK's Brexit deal with the EU will "break international law in a specific and limited way", Chair of the Bar Council, Amanda Pinto QC said:

“We share widespread concern about the Government’s stated intention to break international law in publishing new legislation on customs rules in Northern Ireland today. It should not need to be said that this country is built on, and subject to, the rule of law. Undermining this vital principle will fatally puncture people’s faith in our justice system, both at home and internationally. Someone committing a crime in a in a "specific and limited way” nonetheless commits a crime, and an admitted breach of international law in a "specific and limited way” is nonetheless a breach.”

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1617 on September 13, 2020, 01:03:47 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
It's only just dawned on me. He's doing the f**king Trump playbook isn't he?

https://mobile.twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1304705114637316096

1) Deny objective reality that anyone who properly looks at the issue can clearly see.

2) Identify "The Other" as the problem and the threat.

3) Treat your supporters with utter contempt, by assuming they are too f**king thick to see this, and instead are semi-sentient bundles of emotion to be prodded and herded in the direction you want. 

I honestly never in my most dystopian nightmares ever thought I'd see a UK PM acting like this.

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #1618 on September 13, 2020, 02:35:23 pm by tommy toes »
Same old tactic from Boris.
Keep on blaming someone else over and over (this time the EU again)  and the moribund public who can't be arsed to show any interest will think it must be true.

Janso

• Forum Member
« Reply #1619 on September 13, 2020, 03:46:22 pm by Janso »
Seen a video earlier on twitter where he essentially said he's going to "negotiate" a way to have yet another term when (his words) he wins in November. Bit worrying, really. He was slurring his words, came across as an absolute nutter.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012