Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:46:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson  (Read 126125 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
« Reply #1620 on September 13, 2020, 07:41:59 pm by Donnywolf »
Same old tactic from Boris.
Keep on blaming someone else over and over (this time the EU again)  and the moribund public who can't be arsed to show any interest will think it must be true.

Just wish people would stop referring to him as Boris. (Doris might be better) That name makes him sound like a mate a pal someone with a persona

Instead he is a ruthless reprehensible proven LIAR interested only in furthering himself his career and any causes that he can conveniently assist - or he is advised to.

Liar Johnson will do for me from this moment onwards till the day I peg it

Cheer btw TT

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #1621 on September 13, 2020, 07:50:34 pm by Not Now Kato »
It's only just dawned on me. He's doing the f**king Trump playbook isn't he?

https://mobile.twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1304705114637316096

1) Deny objective reality that anyone who properly looks at the issue can clearly see.

2) Identify "The Other" as the problem and the threat.

3) Treat your supporters with utter contempt, by assuming they are too f**king thick to see this, and instead are semi-sentient bundles of emotion to be prodded and herded in the direction you want. 

I honestly never in my most dystopian nightmares ever thought I'd see a UK PM acting like this.

Sorry BST, but there's no assumption on his part, he knows quite well hat his supporters are too thick to see it.  In fact, he know that his supporters are simply THICK!

I really do wonder what happened to the education system in this country that it turned out so many thick people.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #1622 on September 14, 2020, 01:56:53 pm by Filo »
They removed the Whip from MP’s that didn’t vote for the WA, and now they are considering removing the Whip from MP’s that did vote for the WA 😳😳😳😳

https://twitter.com/tnewtondunn/status/1305458599137890305?s=21

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #1623 on September 14, 2020, 03:17:13 pm by Donnywolf »

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #1624 on September 14, 2020, 03:46:36 pm by tommy toes »
Johnson Testiculsting in the picture above.
ie: Waving his arms about while talking b*llocks.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #1625 on September 14, 2020, 09:07:36 pm by Donnywolf »
Loved the look on his face when he was justifiably "savaged" by Ed Milliband earlier today

Sad thing is "the Liar" has got the Majority to do whatever he wants with impunity

« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 09:12:01 pm by Donnywolf »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1626 on September 14, 2020, 11:17:51 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I see he said in his Zoom call with Tory MPs last night that he "will not countenance the threat of a border down the Irish Sea".

Which is odd because everyone who looked at the WA that he signed to such acclaim last year knew it was placing a border in the Irish Sea.

And then he insisted it didn't place a border in the Irish Sea.

Only two possibilities here.

1) He's as thick as a bucket of monkey spunk.
2) He's a liar.

You choose folks. There is literally no other possibility.

It appears it's not just me who reckons Johnson is either thick or a liar.

I've just heard Roger Gale, Tory MP since the days when Ray Deans was playing for us on Radio 4.

He said there's only two possibilities. Either Johnson didn't understand the WA he signed, or he signed it with the intention of breaking it later.

What an utter f**king disgrace Johnson is. His ex-boss, the Tory grandee Max Hastings said years ago that if Johnson ever got to be PM, Britain would have given up the right to be considered as a serious country. And here we are now, with Johnson besmirching our reputation through his idle stupidity or deliberate mendacity.

But hey! We took back control...

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #1627 on September 15, 2020, 06:41:01 am by Donnywolf »
Cant believe he can look at himself in a mirror in a morning because

a) he always looks like a rag-bag akin to Worzel G

B) he must KNOW deep down that barely a truth ever comes out of the Brain / Lips of the face he he looking at yet "it" keeps doing it

Personally I car not a bit about a) cos I am not much better but b) is really serious and he and his Advisor and minions are presiding over a complete mess - quite the worst Govt of any colour I have had the misfortune to live under

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #1628 on September 15, 2020, 07:52:55 am by Not Now Kato »
Cant believe he can look at himself in a mirror in a morning because

a) he always looks like a rag-bag akin to Worzel G

B) he must KNOW deep down that barely a truth ever comes out of the Brain / Lips of the face he he looking at yet "it" keeps doing it

Personally I car not a bit about a) cos I am not much better but b) is really serious and he and his Advisor and minions are presiding over a complete mess - quite the worst Govt of any colour I have had the misfortune to live under

You're absolutely spot on mate, but sadly the popular right wing media, (aka the Mail, Sun, Express), aren't painting that picture for their followers.

albie

• Forum Member
« Reply #1629 on September 15, 2020, 11:58:17 am by albie »
Strangely, Theresa May got it right in the HoC about Johnson and the WA.

She pointed out that the deal Johnson brokered, with a North Sea border, was signed off by parliament after her earlier deal could not get the votes. But it was only a trick, and Johnson never meant to abide by the agreement he created.

So he misled the HoC into supporting a false WA to move on to the next stage, knowing that he had the numbers to rebut that agreement with a unilateral redefinition near to the deadline.

This is what happens with a bad faith actor looking to game all debate and obligations to personal advantage.
No-one can trust him, because he misleads at will.......no one can trust the UK as a partner, because of the precedent he has set.

Now, how would you go about a trade deal with such a person in charge?

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #1630 on September 15, 2020, 12:34:18 pm by Donnywolf »
How long would we have to put up with an Electoral system that allows a Party (well at least 2) to poll 43.6 % of all the votes cast and yet get  365 MPs which is 56.2 % of the Seats available

So as I have said times many 43.6 of the people want Johnson as PM (or at least his Party to govern us) and 56.4 of the people dont want that. No wonder the UK is so split

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #1631 on September 15, 2020, 04:01:02 pm by idler »
Wrong there John. 43.6% might have been nearer at the election but far fewer now. 😉

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1632 on September 15, 2020, 04:32:34 pm by selby »
  Idler, with the boundary changes before the next general election, the tories start with another about twenty seats under the belt, mostly at Labours cost .

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #1633 on September 15, 2020, 07:06:38 pm by idler »
I know Selby. I just can't believe that our process leaves us in a situation with someone as inadequate as Johnson as PM and someone's as dangerous as DC the power behind the throne.
Sad days for democracy whichever party you follow. The fallout from this debacle could run on for years.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1635 on September 17, 2020, 01:39:00 pm by ravenrover »
Ultracrepidarian now if one of the vowels was changed what an even more marvellous description of The Liar and most of his cronies

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1636 on September 21, 2020, 07:43:07 am by SydneyRover »
Oh dear, just as things were starting to settle down about the russian thingy?

''The husband of one of the Conservative Party's biggest donors was secretly funded by a Russian oligarch with close ties to President Putin.

Lubov Chernukhin has given £1.7m to the Tories, including paying to spend time with the last three prime ministers.

Leaked files show her husband received $8m (£6.1m). The money initially came from a politician facing US sanctions due to his closeness to the Kremli''

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-54228079

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1637 on September 21, 2020, 10:43:45 am by BillyStubbsTears »
So, join the dots.

The Tories are paid huge sums that come directly from the Kremlin.

There is clear prima David evidence that the Kremlin has been interfering in our elections to get the results it wants.

The Parliamentary Intelligence and Security Committee reported that it was scarcely believable that the Govt hadn't investigated this interference.

That report came out after Johnson had done everything he could to block it, including trying to install a poodle like Grayling as Chair of the committee. Even though he has zero background in intelligence and security.

When asked about the ICS's savage criticism of the Govt's failure to investigate Russian interference in our elections, Johnson said he'd seen no evidence that Russia was interfering in our elections.

I really do not want it to be the case that one of our major parties has been bought by the Kremlin. So someone please explain away that set of links. Because I'm blowed if I can find any other explanation.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1638 on September 21, 2020, 11:06:14 am by BillyStubbsTears »
And here's a weird one.

Alexander Lebedev is an ex-KGB colonel. He owns a mansion in the hills outside Perugia in Italy.

Johnson is mates with his son and recently gave him a peerage.

Perugia airport say that Johnson flew to Perugia last week.

No.10 spokesman vigorously denies it. He says Johnson was at his son's christening, although oddly, for a PM who thrives on publicity and recently published a load of photos of his (current) family on holiday, No10 say they won't be releasing any photos of the christening.

I'm sure it's all nothing...

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #1639 on September 21, 2020, 11:36:44 am by Filo »
And here's a weird one.

Alexander Lebedev is an ex-KGB colonel. He owns a mansion in the hills outside Perugia in Italy.

No.10 spokesman vigorously denies it. He says Johnson was at his son's christening, although oddly, for a PM who thrives on publicity and recently published a load of photos of his (current) family on holiday, No10 say they won't be releasing any photos of the christening.

The Christening was supposed to be at Westminster Cathederal, which are not doing Christening at present due to Covid. Now you should know BST Westminster Cathederal is the HQ of the Catholic faith, are the PM and his partner Catholic? They are certainly not married, can anyone see Westminster Cathederal carrying out a Christening in those circumstances?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1640 on September 21, 2020, 12:07:14 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
https://www.repubblica.it/esteri/2020/09/20/news/the_mystery_of_boris_johnson_s_trip_to_perugia_-267989244/

Tony Blair there too. Interesting.

EDIT: OK. Withdrawn. Apparently the airport now says it wasn't him, despite the official airport website and two employees previously saying it was.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 06:55:43 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1641 on September 21, 2020, 12:39:31 pm by SydneyRover »
Spare a thought for poor old liam fox

''Liam Fox's says PM's threat to break international law has not helped his campaign to be next head of WTO

Last week Liam Fox, the former international trade secretary, got through to the final five in the contest to become the next head of the World Trade Organization. The government is backing his candidature although, as a Brexiter, he does not have much EU support and he is not seen as a favourite to win''

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #1642 on September 21, 2020, 07:57:07 pm by drfchound »
And here's a weird one.

......and it was all nothing.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1643 on September 21, 2020, 09:00:39 pm by wilts rover »
And here's a weird one.

It was Lebedev's castle where Johnson went to a party whilst Foreign Secretary but without his security detail wasn't it?

I did think we was looking a bit bronzed at PMQ's last week. Must have invested in a new sunlamp.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #1644 on September 21, 2020, 09:37:34 pm by drfchound »
And here's a weird one.

It was Lebedev's castle where Johnson went to a party whilst Foreign Secretary but without his security detail wasn't it?

I did think we was looking a bit bronzed at PMQ's last week. Must have invested in a new sunlamp.

Was it where he went?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1645 on September 21, 2020, 09:40:29 pm by wilts rover »
And here's a weird one.

Was it where he went?

Well seeing as neither you nor I can be bothered to google it to check hound, I amm sure someone will let us know...

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #1646 on September 21, 2020, 09:45:13 pm by drfchound »
And here's a weird one.

Was it where he went?

Well seeing as neither you nor I can be bothered to google it to check hound, I amm sure someone will let us know...

Mmmmm, apparently he went there last week according to something I read recently.
That turned out to be not true so I guess a google search and answer might not be true either.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1647 on September 21, 2020, 10:45:10 pm by wilts rover »
And here's a weird one.

Was it where he went?

Mmmmm, apparently he went there last week according to something I read recently.
That turned out to be not true so I guess a google search and answer might not be true either.

Well if you don't believe it is true hound far be it for me to contradict you. I mean why would you cast doubt on the Prime Minister (when Foreign Secretary) doing something he had done?

I am told you can find lots of things that are not true on the internet if you want to go looking for them. I mean how do you know what you first thought was true but now think is not true is correct? Maybe the people who are telling you it is untrue are not telling the truth...

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1648 on September 21, 2020, 10:57:33 pm by SydneyRover »
A lot of people can't believe he's the PM so there you go.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #1649 on September 21, 2020, 11:02:23 pm by Filo »
A lot of people can't believe he's the PM so there you go.

He’s not, he’s just the real PM’s puppet, the puppet master is fond of Barnard Castle

TinyPortal © 2005-2012