Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:35:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 860373 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #14610 on November 28, 2021, 01:02:38 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
If you want to go but are concerned about Covid then you can go and wear a mask

Nearly 2 years in and we are still seeing this. Like people are choosing to be impervious to logic.

Here's an exact analogy of the logic behind this.

"People have the right to fire guns randomly in public. If you are concerned about getting shot by someone firing a gun randomly in public, don't fire YOUR gun in public."

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14611 on November 28, 2021, 01:32:02 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Nearly 2 years in and we are still seeing this. Like people are choosing to be impervious to logic.

"People have the right to fire guns randomly in public. If you are concerned about getting shot by someone firing a gun randomly in public, don't fire YOUR gun in public."

Why are people taking a completely different approach to Covid than they did for flu for the years previously? Answer me that.

For many years, flu was part of life and killed people. As does Covid. Yet we are approaching Covid with a totally different and obsessed mindset because of fear and mass hysteria.

It is a minor virus.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14612 on November 28, 2021, 01:38:41 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
To be honest. I really couldn't care less who lives and dies anymore as i'm just weary of the whole thing. Nearly 2 years of this lunacy and still nobody can let it go.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14613 on November 28, 2021, 01:42:50 pm by Sprotyrover »
Why do fellow posters keep on arguing with somebody who has aspergers? Colindouglashandshake, yes you are right mate I agree with you.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14614 on November 28, 2021, 01:45:11 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Why do fellow posters keep on arguing with somebody who has aspergers? Colindouglashandshake, yes you are right mate I agree with you.

Either you know about the condition and are being supportive or you know about the condition but are being sarcastic.

Unsure at this stage.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14615 on November 28, 2021, 01:55:07 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Why are people taking a completely different approach to Covid than they did for flu for the years previously? Answer me that.

For many years, flu was part of life and killed people. As does Covid. Yet we are approaching Covid with a totally different and obsessed mindset because of fear and mass hysteria.

It is a minor virus.
Because COVID has a much higher transmission rate and a much higher fatality rate.

Even WITH lockdowns, COVID killed more UK citizens in 1 year from March 2020 to March 2021 than flu has killed in the past 10 years.

This "it's just like flu" is wrong on such a scale, it is just ridiculous that anyone still says it. Please stop repeating it.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14616 on November 28, 2021, 01:57:55 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
PS.

Even now, with the whole vaccination program supporting us, the last 4 months, (summer and autumn, don't forget) has seen daily deaths higher than most flu seasons see in the depths of winter.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #14617 on November 28, 2021, 02:14:44 pm by selby »
  Agree with everything you say in your post Billy, but we do have a more established vaccination programme for flu, the population have coped with it for longer, and are more aware of how to deal with it because medicine readily bought over the counter is available in pharmacists which is not the case with Covid where medicine to counter act  Covid is by government supply only which is the vaccine programme.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14618 on November 28, 2021, 02:22:14 pm by wilts rover »
Masks work that well in Wales and Northern Ireland where they have worn them throughout, that cases haven't gone down. Work that one out lol.

Anyway, this latest mask mandate is not law. It is guidance.

Nope its the law - that was made clear by the Prime Minister last night.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14619 on November 28, 2021, 02:27:58 pm by wilts rover »
Its not flu

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14620 on November 28, 2021, 03:42:11 pm by Nudga »
United States, full of fat Kitsons. And I mean proper fat Kitsons. Their lungs and heart are under so much stress as it is

They were getting free donuts with jabs though . Huge poverty there as well.

BST, we have an excess of non covid deaths at home.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2021, 03:44:18 pm by Nudga »

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14621 on November 28, 2021, 03:45:30 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
United States, full of fat Kitsons. And I mean proper fat Kitsons. Their lungs and heart are under so much stress as it is

They were getting free donuts with jabs though . Huge poverty there as well.

BST, we have an excess of non covid deaths at home.

I've always wanted to emigrate to the US. Just so i can feel thin and don't have to lose weight.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14622 on November 28, 2021, 03:47:00 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Masks work that well in Wales and Northern Ireland where they have worn them throughout, that cases haven't gone down. Work that one out lol.

Anyway, this latest mask mandate is not law. It is guidance.

Nope its the law - that was made clear by the Prime Minister last night.

Well, we'll see about that when the update goes up on the Gov.uk website.

It is an unenforceable law.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14623 on November 28, 2021, 03:48:04 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Nudga. Strip the COVID deaths out and we in the UK have had below average deaths for nearly every week of the past 20 months.

I honestly don't know what point you are trying to make.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14624 on November 28, 2021, 04:41:42 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Look at the BBC webpage right now. It's hilarious.

BREAKING NEWS! THIRD OMICRON CASE IN THE UK!

Oh no!! Hide! Run! Panic! Stock up on bog rolls! Get your hazmat suits on!

It really is pathetic. Nearly 2 years of this nonsense from the taxpayer funded BBC. Sack them all and send them into space. Useless t**ts.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14625 on November 28, 2021, 04:48:57 pm by Nudga »
Nudga. Strip the COVID deaths out and we in the UK have had below average deaths for nearly every week of the past 20 months.

I honestly don't know what point you are trying to make.

9,300 more people than usual died in the last four months from non covid related deaths.
How many aeroplanes full is that? I know you like that analogy.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14626 on November 28, 2021, 05:04:00 pm by wilts rover »
Who listens to experts

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14627 on November 28, 2021, 05:08:19 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Nudga

And something like 50,000 people FEWER than average died of non-COVID related causes in the 8 months before that. While, over the entire 12 months that covers, over 100,000 have died of COVID.

Like I say, I truly don't understand the point you are trying to make. You totally ignore the big numbers and obsess about ones ten times smaller.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14628 on November 28, 2021, 05:22:41 pm by Nudga »
They didn't die of Covid though did they. The elderly were left to rot.

Take the end of life cancer patients for example. f**kin loads of em, but no, covid.

Ne mind, Pfizers shares are "exponentially" high

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14629 on November 28, 2021, 05:32:24 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Pfizers shares will be even higher once they needlessly start jabbing 5 years and upwards.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14630 on November 28, 2021, 05:54:28 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Of course they died of COVID.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14631 on November 28, 2021, 05:59:07 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
with

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14632 on November 28, 2021, 06:46:48 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Sweet f**king Jesus this is exhausting.

In April/May 2020 and Jan/Feb 2021, coinciding exactly with peaks in COVID infections, the death rate in the country doubled. Astonishing that all these extra people suddenly died of normal causes after having caught COVID. And even more astonishing that this catastrophe ONLY happened to people who had caught COVID.

Come on lads. You're better than believing this "with" b*llocks, aren't you?

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14633 on November 28, 2021, 08:06:46 pm by Nudga »
Sweet f**kin jesus of Moderna, I've had first hand accounts like the one mentioned earlier about people on literally their last legs of cancer but it's gone down as a covid statistic.
You continually refuse to believe this is happening. It has happened, it is happening.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14634 on November 28, 2021, 08:20:48 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Nudga.

Overall excess deaths. Look at the overall excess deaths. And when they happened.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14635 on November 28, 2021, 08:37:56 pm by Nudga »
Yes, covid took many of those, you don't like it but low hanging fruit, never disputed that, but people weren't looked after properly in the care homes, they were left to die or allegedly finished off by high doses of midazolam.
Loads cancer patients didn't receive the urgent care they needed.
Covid took away the weak and infirm a bit earlier than expected

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14636 on November 28, 2021, 08:50:56 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Nudga.

There's no evidence whatsoever that large numbers of people died because of not receiving adequate care for non-COVID illnesses. None. It's s non-story flagged up by denialists.

I agree with you about there being a care home disaster, but it isn't the disaster you are talking about. The problem is that care homes were overwhelmed by COVID outbreaks, because old people in hospital with routine issues, were cleared out of hospitals without being tested, precisely so that the NHS would still have capacity to deal with the tsunami of COVID cases AND still be able to manage other urgent treatments. It was the discharging without testing that was the disaster because many of them took COVID back into the homes and caused a wave of deaths.

Finally, as I've said time and again, there have been robust statistical analyses of COVID deaths. On average, each death took 10.2 years of life off the victim. You are proposing a dangerous and disgraceful lie by constantly pushing this "low hanging fruit" rubbish. You used to be better than that.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14637 on November 28, 2021, 09:00:02 pm by Nudga »
So a terminally Ill cancer patient who had months, weeks, days to live isn't low hanging fruit and covid took 10.2 years off them?
Think about it smooth brain.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14638 on November 28, 2021, 10:23:13 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
No Nudga. Of course they didn't. But 50 year olds with diabetes or high blood pressure who died of COVID lost a lot more years.

The age group that lost most life years from COVID has been 60-65 year olds.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14639 on November 28, 2021, 10:54:18 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
No Nudga. Of course they didn't. But 50 year olds with diabetes or high blood pressure who died of COVID lost a lot more years.

The age group that lost most life years from COVID has been 60-65 year olds.

How many 50 year olds died of Covid?

Then compare to how many 50 year olds who got Covid didn't die.

Not every life is saveable. Most 50 year olds won't die of Covid.

It is called perspective.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012