Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:18:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 860439 times)

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #14790 on December 08, 2021, 12:51:21 pm by Colin C No.3 »
What's this "legally exempt from testing" thing then?

None of your business but suffice it to say that i'll be enforcing my legal rights as a person with protected characteristics as much as this pathetic dictatorship of a Government are enforcing all this nonsense against my will.

That includes cinemas, football clubs, theatres, shops anywhere. Refuse me entry and they will be made accountable.
‘And that viewers, concludes CDH’s report from Planet Zog. You can hear more from our roving reporter from just about every post on the CDH Forum formerly known as the VSC Forum’.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 12:55:47 pm by Colin C No.3 »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14791 on December 08, 2021, 12:54:46 pm by normal rules »
Sounds like an adult male version of Verruca Salt.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14792 on December 08, 2021, 01:07:33 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
What's this "legally exempt from testing" thing then?

None of your business but suffice it to say that i'll be enforcing my legal rights as a person with protected characteristics as much as this pathetic dictatorship of a Government are enforcing all this nonsense against my will.

That includes cinemas, football clubs, theatres, shops anywhere. Refuse me entry and they will be made accountable.
‘And that viewers, concludes CDH’s report from Planet Zog. You can hear more from our roving reporter from just about every post on the CDH Forum formerly known as the VSC Forum’.

The off topic forum contains many different topics, of which most of them i haven't commented on. But if i want to comment on them. I will. It is a free country, despite many on here wanting it not to be.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14793 on December 08, 2021, 01:08:22 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Sounds like an adult male version of Verruca Salt.

Thanks for the personal insult and character assassination.

Such a nice man.  :)

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14794 on December 08, 2021, 01:14:57 pm by normal rules »
Some people think football grounds are public spaces. They are not.
Clubs can refuse entry for many many things, even before covid.
Refusal to take proof of a lateral flow will be one.(again)  If those conditions are applied.
You can have gold plated balls, it won’t matter.
As I’ve told a member of my family who is un vaccinated. The net is closing in. Your life will be affected more and more if you continue to choose not to get vaccinated.
But don’t take my word for it .

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #14795 on December 08, 2021, 02:00:39 pm by Axholme Lion »
Some people think football grounds are public spaces. They are not.
Clubs can refuse entry for many many things, even before covid.
Refusal to take proof of a lateral flow will be one.(again)  If those conditions are applied.
You can have gold plated balls, it won’t matter.
As I’ve told a member of my family who is un vaccinated. The net is closing in. Your life will be affected more and more if you continue to choose not to get vaccinated.
But don’t take my word for it .

As far as i know the only football ground where you need a test is/was Ipswich. It just wouldn't wash. If you've been jabbed why would you need a covid test? That was the whole reason being jabbed wasn't it, so we could have our freedom back? If you need a test to go to the football that's me finished.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14796 on December 08, 2021, 02:06:42 pm by normal rules »
It’s gives me no joy to point out that being jabbed does not stop you from getting covid, or indeed does not stop you from transmitting it.
It just lessens the chance of you getting really poorly and or being hospitalised.

I am jabbed and boosted. If I had covid, which is perfectly feasible, would you let me in your house?

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #14797 on December 08, 2021, 02:19:25 pm by Axholme Lion »
It’s gives me no joy to point out that being jabbed does not stop you from getting covid, or indeed does not stop you from transmitting it.
It just lessens the chance of you getting really poorly and or being hospitalised.

I am jabbed and boosted. If I had covid, which is perfectly feasible, would you let me in your house?

I know you can still get it even when jabbed, however there's a massive difference between standing outside at a football match and sharing a mug of tea over the kitchen table. I've been to loads of games with 25k plus crowds this season and it's a reasonable risk to take bearing in mind my general health, two covid jabs (booster next week) and  flu jab. I always have a bottle of hand san in my coat pocket too. I'm not doing anymore than that. I don't consider that i've been reckless and should have to put up with more restrictions. Rather than watch two or three games of football every month i should become a professional demonstrator (or a tory MP) because the rules never seem to apply to them.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14798 on December 08, 2021, 02:31:03 pm by normal rules »
We are alike AL. Trust me. I’m not saying you should put up with new restrictions. It’s just how it is.
As I speak, Spurs announcing that they have 8 players and 5 members of staff tested positive. Conte is saying every day they are having more positive tests.
UEFA are insisting their europa match goes ahead tomorrow night .

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14799 on December 08, 2021, 02:33:24 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
AL

I think the answer to your last point is that we are, most of us, better than Tory MPs. Most of us have done the right thing throughout the pandemic because it is the right thing. Most of us have been careful and sacrificed time with loved ones becasue it was for the greater good.

Most of us haven't f**ked married colleagues or thrown office parties while insisting that everyone else behaves themselves and stays apart.

If you now take your lead from Tory MPs flouting the rules, you're as bad as they are. Most of us are better than that.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14800 on December 08, 2021, 02:34:06 pm by ravenrover »
Lots of cases in young kids. 7 in my daughter's section at school right now.  Natural immunity must be strong though as mine hasn't picked it up again.

Tests aren't always for symptomatic remember, all the kids at school were told to have a pcr test regardless before returning on Monday.
Thought you said your child wouldn't take a test so how do you know she hasn't got it? Does that mean your child wont be back at school on Monday or will you be writing an angry letter and threaten legal action?

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14801 on December 08, 2021, 02:56:00 pm by normal rules »
Leaked minuted from yesterday’s SAGE meeting suggest ministers must urgently Consider restrictions.
I can’t see the govt ignoring this advice.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #14802 on December 08, 2021, 03:00:34 pm by Axholme Lion »
AL

I think the answer to your last point is that we are, most of us, better than Tory MPs. Most of us have done the right thing throughout the pandemic because it is the right thing. Most of us have been careful and sacrificed time with loved ones becasue it was for the greater good.

Most of us haven't f**ked married colleagues or thrown office parties while insisting that everyone else behaves themselves and stays apart.

If you now take your lead from Tory MPs flouting the rules, you're as bad as they are. Most of us are better than that.

I won't be taking any lead from those goons at the party/non party however i consider i've acted with reasonable caution the whole way through. I'll admit i wasn't too keen on the jab to begin with due to the speed of it's introduction, i accept i was wrong on that and have seen the point (pun). I haven't seen my parents for over a year. I'm not prepared to be lectured any more by Boris on saving the NHS BLAH, BLAH. I reckon all this talk of plan B is to trying distract us from other obvious issues.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14803 on December 08, 2021, 03:17:35 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Plan B is going to be essential to manage Omicron over the winter.

I genuinely don't believe there's a conspiracy to distract people. It's more that these t**ts think they are more important than the rest of us.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14804 on December 08, 2021, 03:28:59 pm by normal rules »
Don’t shoot the messenger here, but legal experts on covid legislation are suggesting that there is a loophole in the 1984 legislation that was used as the basis for imposing the tier systems, which means that the City of Westminster Council would have had to agree that Downing Street fell under the jurisdiction of this legislation. Don’t ask me about the detail, because I am not au fait with it.
Westminster city council have so far refused to comment .
So there may be a cop out for all this.
Damage done though.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14805 on December 08, 2021, 03:35:07 pm by wilts rover »
This is the major problem now for the country after what Johnson is currently doing.

How can anyone ask Axholme or CDH or anyone else to follow any rules or guidelines when we know the people who run the country don't?

We can say what we would do and why we would do it. We can point out data and trends. But asking people to follow rules the Prime Minister of the country and his entourage wont - how can you really?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14806 on December 08, 2021, 03:37:31 pm by wilts rover »
Don’t shoot the messenger here, but legal experts on covid legislation are suggesting that there is a loophole in the 1984 legislation that was used as the basis for imposing the tier systems, which means that the City of Westminster Council would have had to agree that Downing Street fell under the jurisdiction of this legislation. Don’t ask me about the detail, because I am not au fait with it.
Damage done though.

2000 cases of Covid rule breaking have gone through the Westminster courts and no-one has ever yet used that defence. Lets see if they try it now.

Also over 2000 gone/going through Sheffield Court I learnt today.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #14807 on December 08, 2021, 03:49:26 pm by Axholme Lion »
This is the major problem now for the country after what Johnson is currently doing.

How can anyone ask Axholme or CDH or anyone else to follow any rules or guidelines when we know the people who run the country don't?

We can say what we would do and why we would do it. We can point out data and trends. But asking people to follow rules the Prime Minister of the country and his entourage wont - how can you really?

I'm not saying i won't be sensible and careful, but i won't be sat at home for three months.

kirk

• Forum Member
« Reply #14808 on December 08, 2021, 04:13:05 pm by kirk »

I'm not saying i won't be sensible and careful, but i won't be sat at home for three months.

Me too, enough is enough.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14809 on December 08, 2021, 04:41:40 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Can you imagine what 1939-45 would have been like if we'd had the Internet?

I'm not putting up with rations. Enough is enough.

They can't make me eat powdered egg. I've got exemption. Human rights and all that.

Careless talk costs lives? That's the Government wanting to silence us all.

V2s? V2s? Arseholes, it's the Government blowing up slums so they can sell the land off.

That Hitler's no worse than any seasonal dictator. You've got to learn to live with him.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #14810 on December 08, 2021, 04:43:12 pm by Colin C No.3 »

Because we don’t follow their ‘actions’ we use our own intelligence having studied all the ‘evidence’, then act accordingly & take the measures we feel necessary to keep ourselves, family, friends & the general population safe.

We then have the opportunity come the next General Election, to remember ‘their actions’ during this pandemic & vote accordingly.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14811 on December 08, 2021, 04:47:44 pm by normal rules »
Xmas parties aside, the daily coronavirus figures have been published. And it’s not good news.

A further 51,342 new Covid cases have been confirmed across the UK, up from 45,691 yesterday and 48,374 for the same day last week.

There have also been 161 deaths within 28 days of a positive test reported across the UK.

It means there have been 339,861 new cases in the last seven days, an 11.3% rise on the previous seven-day period.

And yet omicron has yet to impose its full affect.
New restrictions are coming.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14812 on December 08, 2021, 04:48:28 pm by bpoolrover »
Damage done though.

2000 cases of Covid rule breaking have gone through the Westminster courts and no-one has ever yet used that defence. Lets see if they try it now.

Also over 2000 gone/going through Sheffield Court I learnt today.
most if not all of them will have had police go round there house as the party was ongoing, at a guess it will be hard to prove enough to get it to court a year later

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14813 on December 08, 2021, 04:49:53 pm by bpoolrover »
Xmas parties aside, the daily coronavirus figures have been published. And it’s not good news.

A further 51,342 new Covid cases have been confirmed across the UK, up from 45,691 yesterday and 48,374 for the same day last week.

There have also been 161 deaths within 28 days of a positive test reported across the UK.

It means there have been 339,861 new cases in the last seven days, an 11.3% rise on the previous seven-day period.

it is yet to be seen if hospitalisations are going up, in my area they give gone down in 3 weeks from 79 in hospital to 22 so it's not all bad as more people will have had there boosters

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14814 on December 08, 2021, 04:52:42 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
It would be very easy Bpool.

There will be records of who was in No 10 on 18 December 2020. Interview them all under caution.

This is no longer an issue that can be swept under the carpet. It's about whether we have a PM who has knowingly lied to the country and to Parliament. And it is about whether we have a PM who can command the trust of the country for the next difficult period.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14815 on December 08, 2021, 04:56:19 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

it is yet to be seen if hospitalisations are going up, in my area they give gone down in 3 weeks from 79 in hospital to 22 so it's not all bad as more people will have had there boosters

Nationally, hospitalisations are still flatlining at about 750/day, thankfully. My best guess though is that they'll be rising sharply by this time next week. And given that trends in deaths have all the the epidemic remarkably well tracked trends in hospitalisations a week before, I'd expect some grim deaths data over Xmas week.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14816 on December 08, 2021, 05:04:49 pm by Nudga »
Leaked minuted from yesterday’s SAGE meeting suggest ministers must urgently Consider restrictions.
I can’t see the govt ignoring this advice.

Can't ignore the Communist psychologist professor can we.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14817 on December 08, 2021, 05:09:37 pm by bpoolrover »

Nationally, hospitalisations are still flatlining at about 750/day, thankfully. My best guess though is that they'll be rising sharply by this time next week. And given that trends in deaths have all the the epidemic remarkably well tracked trends in hospitalisations a week before, I'd expect some grim deaths data over Xmas week.
you might be right but you have been predicting that for months now

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14818 on December 08, 2021, 05:23:42 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Bpool.

In case you hadn't noticed, we've been averaging getting on for 1000 deaths per week for the past 4 months.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14819 on December 08, 2021, 05:24:48 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
And untreated and undiagnosed cancer deaths? How many of those per week?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012