Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:36:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 860534 times)

kirk

• Forum Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #14850 on December 08, 2021, 08:09:02 pm by kirk »
Nightclubs have been closed in France for Christmas due to the spread.

Only vaccinated people have been allowed into nightclubs in France up to now but hey, jabbed people don't spread Covid do they?  ;)

Of course jabbed people can spread the virus.

But not as much as the unvaccinated do.

By how much ?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #14851 on December 08, 2021, 08:14:57 pm by River Don »

Only vaccinated people have been allowed into nightclubs in France up to now but hey, jabbed people don't spread Covid do they?  ;)

By how much ?

63% less likely in one study of Delta.

But it will be less with Omicron and it will depend on how recently you were jabbed. This is why there is a renewed urgency to roll out boosters.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14852 on December 08, 2021, 08:16:26 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

By how much ?

Not enough to force medical procedures on somebody against their will. Something that a lot of people on here seem to have no qualms about.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14853 on December 08, 2021, 08:22:00 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
If every gobby t**t who paints themselves as a hero for not getting vaccinated just belted up and got vaccinated, there'd be no need for Plan B.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14854 on December 08, 2021, 08:35:42 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
If everyone in the whole world were jabbed, then we'd still have Covid and people will still die.

Therefore that is what the vaccines are for - to stop most people dying as we can't stop Covid.

We are told the vaccines work, yet we now need a booster and masks and restrictions just incase the vaccines DON'T work but we are told that they do. But best have restrictions incase eh?

So if vaccines work and most are now having boosters, then why the need for restrictions?

So the vaccines are NOT the way out so why the need for more vaccines?

France looking at having a 4th vaccine now.

Wake up for Gods sake. You are being done up like kippers.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14855 on December 08, 2021, 08:36:25 pm by normal rules »
A family member of mine is anti vaccines. I explained to that person recently that the net is closing in and parts of their life will start to be affected by not getting themselves protected.
Going to a big football match being a good example. Too late now as that person is way behind the curve to catch up with vaccines . Their job will come next when mandatory vaccines come in for their line of work . In this case aviation .

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14856 on December 08, 2021, 08:37:52 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
A family member of mine is anti vaccines. I explained to that person recently that the net is closing in and parts of their life will start to be affected by not getting themselves protected.
Going to a big football match being a good example. Too late now as that person is way behind the curve to catch up with vaccines . Their job will come next when mandatory vaccines come in for this line of work . In this case aviation .

Some of us are prepared to sacrifice everything to uphold fundamental freedoms that our forefathers fought for. Most others just want an easy life and to travel. Selfish?

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14857 on December 08, 2021, 08:38:14 pm by normal rules »
If everyone in the whole world were jabbed, then we'd still have Covid and people will still die.

Therefore that is what the vaccines are for - to stop most people dying as we can't stop Covid.

We are told the vaccines work, yet we now need a booster and masks and restrictions just incase the vaccines DON'T work but we are told that they do. But best have restrictions incase eh?

So if vaccines work and most are now having boosters, then why the need for restrictions?

Three words.
Flatten the curve.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14858 on December 08, 2021, 08:48:44 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Lockdowns haven't worked. This is why we are still having restrictions.

Masks haven't worked. This is why we are still having restrictions.

Vaccines are not the answer now it seems as we are still having restrictions.

Boosters haven't worked as we are still having restrictions.

Restrictions haven't worked but let's have more restrictions, because the previous restrictions didn't work.

When does the time come that people accept that nothing will work other than accepting a small level of risk and thus being free again?

I'm not sure but they will have no choice because nothing works. It's a virus and this country has become a circus. Restrictions will be with us forever - if you let them.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 08:50:59 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14859 on December 08, 2021, 08:55:44 pm by normal rules »
Going to a big football match being a good example. Too late now as that person is way behind the curve to catch up with vaccines . Their job will come next when mandatory vaccines come in for this line of work . In this case aviation .

Some of us are prepared to sacrifice everything to uphold fundamental freedoms that our forefathers fought for. Most others just want an easy life and to travel. Selfish?

You really should research our national history around conflict before spouting off about “freedoms”.
Take the First World War for instance. British  Troops were routinely inoculated against typhoid amongst other things. It was deemed an integral part of pre deployment medical procedures to ensure troops were conflict ready. Vaccination against infectious diseases was a central aspect of this objective.
These were men and women who were just ordinary folk. Like you and me. Asked to do extraordinary things. And they did.
You might want to consider this while you “sacrifice everything. “

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #14860 on December 08, 2021, 08:56:42 pm by scawsby steve »
George Orwell would have loved all this.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14861 on December 08, 2021, 08:57:46 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

You really should research our national history around conflict before spouting off about “freedoms”.
Take the First World War for instance. British  Troops were routinely inoculated against typhoid amongst other things. It was deemed an integral part of pre deployment medical procedures to ensure troops were conflict ready. Vaccination against infectious diseases was a central aspect of this objective.
These were men and women who were just ordinary folk. Like you and me. Asked to do extraordinary things. And they did.

I'll spout whatever i like thanks. No research needed. No consideration needed. Because it is my opinion.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14862 on December 08, 2021, 08:59:40 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Indeed.

So will all those 'conspiracy theorists' who predicted all this at the start of the pandemic and were castigated as nutters.

Once vaccine mandates have been signed, sealed and delivered, everything they said will come to pass will have passed. Minority groups are sometimes correct.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14863 on December 08, 2021, 08:59:45 pm by Nudga »

He wrote the f**kin script lol

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14864 on December 08, 2021, 09:00:56 pm by Nudga »
Are any of you pro boosters concerned why the FDA want to withhold trial data for 55 years?

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14865 on December 08, 2021, 09:06:47 pm by normal rules »
Your opinion, in this single area, of conflict and our forefathers is disrespectful to those that made the ultimate sacrifice.
They got vaccinated so they could fight on two fronts. Against the Germans and typhoid. Neither of which they much much choice in.
Today, people are getting vaccinated to continue the Collective fight against a different invisible enemy.
Whereas you are happy to lay down your arms, metaphorically speaking, in the name of “freedom”
You must be French.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14866 on December 08, 2021, 09:37:33 pm by Nudga »
If every gobby t**t who paints themselves as a hero for not getting vaccinated just belted up and got vaccinated, there'd be no need for Plan B.

f**k off you Kitson

BVB

• VSC Member
« Reply #14867 on December 08, 2021, 09:46:20 pm by BVB »

I'll spout whatever i like thanks. No research needed. No consideration needed. Because it is my opinion.

George Whitebread: “ I say what I like and I bloody well like what I say”.
Enfield would be proud.

You’d have loved it during WW2 then, with all those restrictions in the national interest to ignore and spout against, just because it’s your opinion.
Ask your forefathers who fought for us what they thought about that.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14868 on December 08, 2021, 09:49:14 pm by SydneyRover »

I would have though that if everyone in the world were jabbed there'd be much less likely chance of viral mutations.

kirk

• Forum Member
« Reply #14869 on December 08, 2021, 09:53:06 pm by kirk »

Even the king of data knows that’s not true

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14870 on December 08, 2021, 09:53:31 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

George Whitebread: “ I say what I like and I bloody well like what I say”.
Enfield would be proud.

You’d have loved it during WW2 then, with all those restrictions in the national interest to ignore and spout against, just because it’s your opinion.
Ask your forefathers who fought for us what they thought about that.

They're dead.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14871 on December 08, 2021, 09:54:23 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Screw you.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14872 on December 08, 2021, 09:55:44 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
We have a dark triad led world now.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #14873 on December 08, 2021, 09:58:39 pm by SydneyRover »
sue them all  :)

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14874 on December 08, 2021, 10:00:16 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
sue them all  :)

Something much more permanent would be better.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #14875 on December 09, 2021, 12:02:30 am by Colin C No.3 »

Screw you.

Yep, when all else fails default to what you know best, abuse.

It saves all that intellectual ‘sword fencing’ that Boris also struggles with.

Wait, wait. Don’t tax yourself any further. I’ll go & fetch my screwdriver.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #14876 on December 09, 2021, 12:18:41 am by Colin C No.3 »

f**k off you Kitson
Oh nudga, I can see you now in The House of Commons as the Speaker says “Order, order. The right honourable (whispers aside..”if slightly intellectually challenged  & verbally coarse member of this House”) gentleman (guffaws from all sides) the member of the VSC, nudga”.

Big moment fella…….”f**k off you Kitsons!”

That’s told ‘em. You can sit down now & get back to your book.

Look, you’ve still eight pages yet to colour in.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14877 on December 09, 2021, 07:08:57 am by Nudga »
Ah, a BST fan boy and covid cultist tries to throw a grenade in but drops it in his rice pudding.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #14878 on December 09, 2021, 09:20:26 am by Axholme Lion »
This is the major problem now for the country after what Johnson is currently doing.

How can anyone ask Axholme or CDH or anyone else to follow any rules or guidelines when we know the people who run the country don't?

We can say what we would do and why we would do it. We can point out data and trends. But asking people to follow rules the Prime Minister of the country and his entourage wont - how can you really?
Because we don’t follow their ‘actions’ we use our own intelligence having studied all the ‘evidence’, then act accordingly & take the measures we feel necessary to keep ourselves, family, friends & the general population safe.

We then have the opportunity come the next General Election, to remember ‘their actions’ during this pandemic & vote accordingly.

Vote for who? The list is hardly inspiring is it?

kirk

• Forum Member
« Reply #14879 on December 09, 2021, 09:44:56 am by kirk »
This is the major problem now for the country after what Johnson is currently doing.

How can anyone ask Axholme or CDH or anyone else to follow any rules or guidelines when we know the people who run the country don't?

We can say what we would do and why we would do it. We can point out data and trends. But asking people to follow rules the Prime Minister of the country and his entourage wont - how can you really?
Because we don’t follow their ‘actions’ we use our own intelligence having studied all the ‘evidence’, then act accordingly & take the measures we feel necessary to keep ourselves, family, friends & the general population safe.

We then have the opportunity come the next General Election, to remember ‘their actions’ during this pandemic & vote accordingly.

That’s the problem “you” believe anything you are told, remember it was science that said smoking was safe. It was science that said plastic was safe.

Not many are saying Covid doesn’t exist, not many haven’t had the vaccine and not many would knowingly still carry on if they had the virus.

It just doesn’t make sense.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012