Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:07:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Baroness Jones  (Read 11529 times)

belton rover

• Forum Member
Re: Baroness Jones
« Reply #90 on March 16, 2021, 09:42:51 pm by belton rover »
Have you seen it, Sydney? Can you pop a link on here?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on March 16, 2021, 09:49:07 pm by SydneyRover »
still not answer then?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on March 16, 2021, 09:50:48 pm by SydneyRover »
pretend for a moment you're back in school, someone makes a comment and the other person answers or when asked they say 'I don't know' or similar.

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on March 16, 2021, 09:53:17 pm by belton rover »
I’ve answered you clearly.
Please explain where you think I haven’t.
Then maybe answer my question. Or don’t, as usual when you realise you have made another monumental error.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #94 on March 16, 2021, 09:55:47 pm by SydneyRover »
Stop making excuses for poorly trained and controlled police belton if you took a swing at them whether it connected or not it's threateninig behaviour.

this was my comment to yours, please rer-ead all the comments since to see if you made an answer that addressed my concern.

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on March 16, 2021, 10:03:25 pm by belton rover »
Well, I found it a bit difficult to work out where one of your points ended and the other one started, but, reading between the lack of punctuation, I believe I replied in full in the very next post.

I know you asked me to imagine I was back at school, but did you ever go?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #96 on March 16, 2021, 10:05:16 pm by SydneyRover »
it's quite simple belto just address my comment above then we could possibly progress but if you want to discuss semantics I'll can ask bb to join us

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on March 16, 2021, 10:23:37 pm by belton rover »
Okay
1. Macho says he has seen footage of Police (or Pigs, as he likes them to be known collectively) swinging punches at women who were stanting still and sitting down.

2. I ask if any of these ‘swings’ connected.

3. You wrongly assumed I meant it was okay to swing and miss, and said it was threatening behaviour.

4. I replied by saying it wasn’t okay for police to take swings and added it would be disgraceful if they had.

5. You started talking gibberish.

I was asking Macho as I hadn’t seen this damning evidence.

Edit: semantics! Try and have a thought for yourself, Sydney. Thinking is so important.
Billy won’t always be here to use his big words.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 10:29:35 pm by belton rover »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #98 on March 16, 2021, 10:28:03 pm by SydneyRover »
Okay
1. Macho says he has seen footage of Police (or Pigs, as he likes them to be known collectively) swinging punches at women who were stanting still and sitting down.

2. I ask if any of these ‘swings’ connected.

3. You wrongly assumed I meant it was okay to swing and miss, and said it was threatening behaviour.

4. I replied by saying it wasn’t okay for police to take swings and added it would be disgraceful if they had.

5. You started talking gibberish.

I was asking Macho as I hadn’t seen this damning evidence.

As we are down to semantics ......................

points 1 & 2 you both agree that swings were made?

point 3 incorrect assumtion.

4 whatever

5 you don't want to discuss the point I made ever so you start diversions and wind ups

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on March 16, 2021, 10:31:46 pm by belton rover »
I haven’t seen the f**king footage! How can I agree that punches were swung!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #100 on March 16, 2021, 10:34:21 pm by SydneyRover »
go and play you silly games with someone that gives a shit

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on March 16, 2021, 10:40:23 pm by belton rover »
I’ll tell you what Sydney. You rewrite any comments or questions so they make sense, and I might have another go.

If it’s the bit that includes ‘making excuses’, then I have made it crystal clear that I am not.

But, as I said, if that’s not what you are looking for, then you’ll have to be clearer.
By clearer, I mean understandable.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #102 on March 17, 2021, 09:38:44 am by drfchound »
I’ll tell you what Sydney. You rewrite any comments or questions so they make sense, and I might have another go.

If it’s the bit that includes ‘making excuses’, then I have made it crystal clear that I am not.

But, as I said, if that’s not what you are looking for, then you’ll have to be clearer.
By clearer, I mean understandable.

Belton, I think the last part of your post is what Sydney is going to have difficulty with.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #103 on March 17, 2021, 09:43:28 am by SydneyRover »
From someone with 20000 post but can't reply in the correct place that's really something hound

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #104 on March 17, 2021, 09:48:17 am by drfchound »
LoL.
You have a problem writing in the right place despite knowing that I leave a gap between the post I quote on and writing my response and then blame it on me.
You are so funny.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #105 on March 17, 2021, 09:53:23 am by SydneyRover »
I suppose you could go on the football forum and have a cry  :)

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #106 on March 17, 2021, 09:56:26 am by drfchound »
Not when you make me laugh so much on here.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #107 on March 17, 2021, 09:57:10 am by SydneyRover »

:)

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #108 on March 17, 2021, 12:02:02 pm by bpoolrover »
some nice people on this forum at times hound don’t know why you bother

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #109 on March 17, 2021, 12:38:58 pm by Ldr »
If you choose to step outside the law, don't cry when you face consequences. Under current legislation (not saying I agree with as I don't) the gathering was illegal. They knew it, they went ahead, stop whinging

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #110 on March 17, 2021, 08:58:43 pm by SydneyRover »
Maybe women have had enough being treated as second class citizens in their own country and being abused, raped and killed by men, just sayin'

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #111 on March 17, 2021, 09:13:21 pm by Ldr »
Maybe women have had enough being treated as second class citizens in their own country and being abused, raped and killed by men, just sayin'

I dont doubt it, my opinion stays the same. Break the law, suffer the consequences

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #112 on March 17, 2021, 09:22:51 pm by SydneyRover »
It took a long time for men to get full emancipation if men stood by women and gave them equal rights and protections maybe they wouldn't feel their only recourse is to try to be heard and break the law to do it.

You are now benefitting from those that lost suffered and lost their lives in the past to get the vote it's time more men accepted responsibility and help get wonem those same benefits.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #113 on March 17, 2021, 09:29:38 pm by SydneyRover »
BBC

''PMQs: Nichols and Johnson on violence towards women

PMQs: Nichols and Johnson on violence towards women
Close
The prime minister was asked how women were “meant to get justice” when a rape review remained unpublished two years after it was promised.

Labour’s Charlotte Nichols highlighted how, as a MP, she could use Parliamentary privilege to “name the men who have hurt me”.

Boris Johnson said the “fundamental issue” was to address casual sexism and “apathy that fails to address the concerns of women”.''

Johnson is right for once ....................... so why is the report by his government 'sitting on a 'shelf' with other reports he doesn't like reading.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #114 on March 19, 2021, 08:36:41 pm by SydneyRover »
''Priti Patel wanted police to stop people gathering at Sarah Everard vigil''

''Exclusive: some police chiefs feel ‘hung out to dry’ as memo reveals home secretary’s enforcement call''

What a piece of work Patel is, urges police to act then pulls the rug out when it goes sour. Maybe it's time the bar was raised for entry into the police force too.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/mar/19/priti-patel-wanted-police-stop-people-gathering-sarah-everard-vigil

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #115 on March 19, 2021, 09:07:34 pm by wilts rover »
If you choose to step outside the law, don't cry when you face consequences. Under current legislation (not saying I agree with as I don't) the gathering was illegal. They knew it, they went ahead, stop whinging

Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge was in attendence - and not wearing a mask. Are you saying our future Queen broke the law? If so what punishment should she receive?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 09:13:06 pm by wilts rover »

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #116 on March 19, 2021, 09:12:22 pm by wilts rover »
10 years in jail if you attack a statue.

£500 fine, a night time curfew and you get to keep your job if you are a policeman and attack a lone woman you don't know in the street:

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status/1372964818542542850

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #117 on March 19, 2021, 09:18:22 pm by ravenrover »

Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge was in attendence - and not wearing a mask. Are you saying our future Queen broke the law? If so what punishment should she receive?
At what part of the "vigil" did she attend? The only picture of her I saw she was thete in daylight. How many others were there at that time? Was it peacefull? Not against the law to not wear a mask in the open air. I doubt very much any of the public were allowed within 10m of her never mind 2. Perhaps she interpreted the meaning of vigil correctly

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #118 on March 19, 2021, 09:46:58 pm by drfchound »
10 years in jail if you attack a statue.

£500 fine, a night time curfew and you get to keep your job if you are a policeman and attack a lone woman you don't know in the street:

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status/1372964818542542850

I’m not sure he will keep his job wilts.
He will probably lose his job when the case is heard.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #119 on March 19, 2021, 09:54:00 pm by SydneyRover »
Here's some fotage of the incident

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/mar/19/west-midlands-police-officer-attacked-woman-pc-oliver-banfield

police reluctant to investigate their own yet again.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012