Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:07:46 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Trump  (Read 32780 times)

drfchound

• Forum Member
Re: Trump
« Reply #90 on April 11, 2018, 02:58:15 pm by drfchound »
Some of the stuff that Trump says really worries me.
I realise he has to do some chest thumping but he does come out with some rubbish.

I just hope that he has some sensible high ranking personnel calming things down.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on April 11, 2018, 03:03:59 pm by Filo »
He's either ready for another feed or he's filled his nappy

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on April 11, 2018, 03:09:58 pm by Dutch Uncle »
Some of the stuff that Trump says really worries me.
I realise he has to do some chest thumping but he does come out with some rubbish.

I just hope that he has some sensible high ranking personnel calming things down.

Trouble is that any White House Staff fitting your description have either jumped ship or been pushed.

The Emperor's New Clothes story comes to mind  :chair:

Edit: Can we modify that Emoji into a Nuclear Bunker?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 03:22:49 pm by Dutch Uncle »

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #93 on April 11, 2018, 03:58:09 pm by hoolahoop »
I think we might need one shortly DU the way this is panning out.

We have a UK trying to make a name again for itself in the world, a newly emboldened La Belle France  and Trump and an arsehole in the Kremlin who doesn't realise that NATO has had just about enough of the Russians trying to create a New World Order centred on them . Summat has to give , I guess we gonna have to call out the world's bully for a scrap at some time . Might as well be now.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on April 11, 2018, 06:43:06 pm by MachoMadness »
What a ride it was following this shit through push notifications to my phone at work. He went from declaring war, to un-declaring it, to blaming the Democrats and the FBI for the whole mess over the course of about an hour.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #95 on April 11, 2018, 07:02:41 pm by selby »
 Well he may be seen a an idiot, but the Chinese have blinked first over imports if nothing else, the Chinese leader backing off in a speech on quite a few things, and wanting more and wider dialogue. 

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #96 on April 11, 2018, 08:19:35 pm by Sprotyrover »
Trump...I can't believe he is the most powerful man on the planet.... this will all end with us turned into cinders....frightening!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #97 on April 11, 2018, 08:23:06 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Sproty

That’s what happens when people are prepared to listen to bullshit.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #98 on April 11, 2018, 08:56:10 pm by MachoMadness »
I see Paul Ryan is peaceing out in November. If even he can't be arsed to stick around and fight for his obsession with tax cuts and private health care, you know your country is in a bad way.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on April 11, 2018, 10:18:35 pm by Sprotyrover »
Sproty

That’s what happens when people are prepared to listen to bullshit.

An analogy can be drawn here between the present and 1938, Germany had totally re armed, We and our allies had not kept up and this gave the Germans the edge and confidence to take us on.
The same situation exists Today, Russia has totally re armed with modern effective state of the Art equipment, we apart from the United States have run our armed forces into the ground,we are a disgrace and our European freeloading spend thrift Allies are nothing better than a pile of Dog do!

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #100 on May 02, 2018, 10:18:09 am by MachoMadness »
I see Mueller has raised the prospect of subpoenaing Trump. That'll be interesting. Seth Abramson's Twitter makes for some very interesting reading today.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on May 03, 2018, 01:57:57 pm by MachoMadness »
Remarkable interview from Rudy Giuliani on Hannity last night. He said Trump reimbursed Michael Cohen for the $130,000 payment he made to Stormy Daniels, "funnelled" through a law firm in sub-$10,000 quantities so as not to breach spending laws. Now I'm not a lawyer, but in addition to contradicting Trump's story that the affair never happened and he knew nothing about the payment, that would be textbook money laundering, would it not?

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #102 on May 07, 2018, 03:06:56 pm by selby »
 Trump like May over here following Cameron, is having to pick the pieces up left by the worst president in a long time.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #103 on May 07, 2018, 05:26:45 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Agreed Selby.

Trump is doing a sterling job of picking up the reins and putting America back on course after the 8 year clusterf**k that went before him. I’m astonished more people don’t give Trump the plaudits he deserves for so selflessly sacrificing himself to putting the world and the country to rights, with no thought of his own needs.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #104 on May 08, 2018, 09:58:43 am by selby »
  Billy I am not saying Trump is a good president, just saying that the one before him was poor.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #105 on May 09, 2018, 09:50:55 am by wing commander »
   I agree with what Billy says..You have to hand it to Trump,,he gets criticised because in this generation we are just used to politically correct speeches full of bluff and bluster with no substance..Trump is not afraid to make decisions that benefit his country ,while maybe not sitting well with the rest of the world..Fact remains that USA is doing far better in all the data than the previous administration ever did...
    Take today's news on Iran..Trumps right,it was a shocker of a deal that allowed them to continue doing what they wanted..They must have thought all there birthdays had come at once when Obama signed that..
    So today while we and other European countries are howling in protest because we are to weak to act.He had the balls to do what was right..it's that simple for me..

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #106 on May 09, 2018, 10:26:30 am by BillyStubbsTears »
I give up. Maybe there really isn’t any hope...

WingCo

The entire world is against Trump pulling out of the Iran deal, with the exception of the most right-wing PM Israel has ever had, a handful of neo-cons in the White House who brought you Iraq and Stefan-f**king-Gorka.

Trump isn’t doing this because he’s got some fantastic geo-political strategy. He’s doing it because he viscerally loathes Obama and he will do everything he can to see Obama’s legacy destroyed. That’s why he left the Paris Accord. That’s why he left TTP. There’s no driving philosophy about what to do instead. It’s just reaction to the fact that Obama publicly humiliated him at a dinner in 2013.

You know what the story is in the dossier about Trump and Putin? The piss video? He didn’t have hookers piss on HIM. He rented the room that Obama had on a visit to Moscow and he had hookers piss on the bed.

The man is a venal, corrupt, criminal, narcissistic idiot. His dealing with Iran is putting the entire world  in jeopardy because in future, any foreign leader that wants to negotiate with a US President will say, “Yeah, YOU might be negotiating in good faith, but you will be gone in 4 years. Who’s to say your country won’t elect another deranged man-child who will rip up this deal?”

He is pissing away America’s goodwill from the rest of the world and the world’s faith in America. And that leads you to a far more dangerous and unstable world that benefits very few.

You’re a smart guy. It scares me to death that you do not see any of this. This is how very bad things start.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #107 on May 09, 2018, 11:21:55 am by MachoMadness »
Despite Obama being not-really-very-left in a lot of his policies, a lot of right-wingers see him as the poster boy for liberal, social justice warrior, PC culture. That same culture that's so exaggerated and then vilified by the right-wing press. They'll happily sit by and watch Trump tear up human rights, peace treaties and trade deals left and right if it means that they get to give those namby-pamby leftists the finger. A strange time we live in.

However, the cold truth of this is that all of Trump's domestic "achievements", such as low unemployment, the stronger economy, etc, have come under what are Obama's policies. Trump hasn't actually changed f**k all domestically, apart from his tax cut which hasn't hit yet, but which most agree will really f**k over the 99%. If Obama was such a failure, why are his legacy policies still working so well that Trump keeps trying to take credit for them, despite barely changing anything yet?

Also, it's coming out today that the Stormy Daniels lawyer has found evidence of a $500,000 payment from a Russian oligarch to Trump's fixer, Michael Cohen. Seems like every time you follow the money there's Russian influence. How odd!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 11:25:48 am by MachoMadness »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #108 on May 09, 2018, 08:52:37 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Interesting news breaking about Trump’s head legal fixer - the man who paid Stormy Daniels’s hush money.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/05/09/novartis-discloses-it-paid-1-point-2m-to-michael-cohen-firm.html?play=1

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/09/south-korean-firm-that-paid-trump-lawyer-cohen-poised-to-win-pentagon-deal.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/09/att-paid-trump-lawyer-cohen-up-to-6000000.html

See, in banana republics, if you want to get on in business, if you have some big political decision that you want to go your way, you funnel money into the pocket of the head honcho.

This stinks to high heaven of the same thing happening here. Money being paid by huge businesses to someone who a) has the ear of Trump and can “advise” him and b) has been scuttling round the country paying out big bucks to cover Trump’s inability to keep his cock in his trousers.

It’s not even subtle. It’s Goebbels-esque. He said that if you are going to lie, make it a BIG lie and keep hammering it home. You’ll convince enough people to get away with it. Trump is following in those footsteps. Shouting “Drain the Swamp!” At rallies while he is the most debauched, corrupt, amoral pig ever to have his snout in the trough.

And people still buy it! It’s truly terrifying how much some people are prepared to ignore when it goes against what they really want to be true.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #109 on May 10, 2018, 05:29:30 pm by Not Now Kato »
Trump certainly whips up a fervour....

What a sad sad country run by a sad sad president.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #110 on May 10, 2018, 06:34:36 pm by Filo »
Trump has given the next Demacrat candite for President a free run to the White House

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #111 on May 11, 2018, 08:48:58 am by MachoMadness »
Trump has given the next Demacrat candite for President a free run to the White House
Normally I'd agree, but that's what we said last time!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #112 on May 12, 2018, 09:35:24 am by BillyStubbsTears »
You know when Trump says “Make America Great Again”?

You know what other 5 letter word “Great” is an indicator for?

https://mobile.twitter.com/RonaldKlain/status/994807951679508481

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #113 on May 12, 2018, 02:10:14 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
No black people? That's makes for an interesting anagram..!

Trump ban = PT Barnum.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #114 on May 17, 2018, 12:58:20 am by BillyStubbsTears »
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/617252002

Words. Fail.

Just sit back for a moment.

This is the Leader of the Free World, the President of a country built on mass immigration, speaking about human beings and saying “These aren’t people. They are animals.”

You know what this leads to once you start labelling groups of people as sub-human. Untermensch.

Anyone. ANYONE who finds reasons to justify what this man says needs to spend an hour looking at themselves in the mirror. And asking themselves where their values are.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #115 on May 17, 2018, 06:09:43 am by Bentley Bullet »
Was he referring to the good immigrants or the so-called MS-13 murdering, drug dealing rapists?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #116 on May 17, 2018, 06:53:25 am by Sprotyrover »
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/617252002

Words. Fail.

Just sit back for a moment.

This is the Leader of the Free World, the President of a country built on mass immigration, speaking about human beings and saying “These aren’t people. They are animals.”

You know what this leads to once you start labelling groups of people as sub-human. Untermensch.

Anyone. ANYONE who finds reasons to justify what this man says needs to spend an hour looking at themselves in the mirror. And asking themselves where their values are.

Think you have misquoted the 'Buffon' on that one Billy!

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #117 on May 17, 2018, 09:26:50 am by MachoMadness »
Even for Trump that is shocking. Families fleeing the cartel, who have a choice of moving to America or being murdered, are animals.

We saw it with the migrants drowning in the Med not too long back. Katie Hopkins called them "cockroaches" and the right-wingers went along with it. It's a mandate for murder, now being espoused by the leader of the free world. This is where years of fearmongering leads you.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #118 on May 17, 2018, 09:36:47 am by BillyStubbsTears »
BB

Why not read the article? It’s all there.

He was referring to undocumented immigrants. I’m sure some of them are murders and rapists. But he wasn’t differentiating.

That is precisely how demagogues work. They play on the (justified) worries that people have about bad “others” to label ALL “others” as bad.

I’m sure there were some extremely evil Jewish people in Germany in 1935.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #119 on May 17, 2018, 09:50:12 am by Bentley Bullet »
BST

I've read the article and in his own un-pc way he did discriminate between them and the immigrants that are good people.

everybody knows by now that PC'ness is not one of his strong points.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012