Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:37:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Jihadi bride  (Read 13638 times)

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
Re: Jihadi bride
« Reply #90 on February 19, 2019, 11:14:26 am by Axholme Lion »
And you think she will only create one more terrorist - she ain’t gonna stop at one.
Axholme has some radical views but I’m on his side here
How about we allow her back in the country if she carry’s out the beheadings of Lee Rigby’s killers

Unfortunately no-one seems to care about the likes of Lee Rigby because he doesn't fit the pc agenda of white working class equals bad...

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on February 19, 2019, 11:45:41 am by wing commander »
    Talking of research,pictures have come to light of her mistreating bound prisoners..Her father has form with Anjem Choudary,i'm sorry people can argue all day long on this but it's just another case of these people fighting against us,telling us how bad are system is and the there way is the promised land..
    Until of course the crap hit's the fan,then suddenly its our job to show forgiveness and call them victims..Well I'm sorry but I'm not in a forgiving mood on this one and I wouldn't want her back full stop but if the law says we have to then fine, by all means bring her back,put her in court then lock her up for as long as we can....

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on February 19, 2019, 12:07:33 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Wing Co.

Yes. If there is evidence of crime then we go through due process.

We are duty bound to accept her back into the country. And if there is evidence of criminality, she should be prosecuted fully.

This isn't about her. It's much bigger than that. It's about whether our committment to law over-rides our instinct to go with mob justice.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on February 19, 2019, 01:31:57 pm by wing commander »
   Yes I'm with you BST... In my heart I want mob justice,i dont want her back as far as I'm concerned she's lost that right and I'm not going lie and say any different...

However you are spot on, we live by a set of laws which you cant pick and choose from to suit your own opinion..So if the law states she has that right then so be it

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on February 19, 2019, 02:17:37 pm by Axholme Lion »
Wing Co.

Yes. If there is evidence of crime then we go through due process.

We are duty bound to accept her back into the country. And if there is evidence of criminality, she should be prosecuted fully.

This isn't about her. It's much bigger than that. It's about whether our committment to law over-rides our instinct to go with mob justice.

I'll  remember that the next time I see an ex serviceman with their arms and legs blown off fighting terrorists...

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on February 19, 2019, 02:27:57 pm by wing commander »
   I am a ex servicemen and when I was put in situations of danger I did that representing my nation and the laws that it beholds,i don't always agree with them (like this one) but you cant pick and choose or set precedents based on public opinion..

With luck they should find out enough about her activities so when she does come back she can face the British Justice system....

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #96 on February 19, 2019, 03:04:59 pm by Axholme Lion »
   I am a ex servicemen and when I was put in situations of danger I did that representing my nation and the laws that it beholds,i don't always agree with them (like this one) but you cant pick and choose or set precedents based on public opinion..

With luck they should find out enough about her activities so when she does come back she can face the British Justice system....

The thing is though even if she gets some porridge it's not going to be Devil's Island is it? A short stretch in an open prison and then back out into the public and on the benefits gravy train.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on February 19, 2019, 03:17:56 pm by Axholme Lion »

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #98 on February 19, 2019, 03:41:34 pm by Not Now Kato »
https://petition.parliament.uk/signatures/55960080/signed

signed

Sign as much as you like, the law is the law; international law is international law.  It may let you vent your frustration, but it won't change a thing in this instance.

Oh, and there are quite a few people who have already 'returned' to the UK.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on February 19, 2019, 04:05:58 pm by Axholme Lion »

signed

Sign as much as you like, the law is the law; international law is international law.  It may let you vent your frustration, but it won't change a thing in this instance.

I know they have. It's good to know the powers that be are more concerned with looking after murdering terrorist scum than the welfare of Joe Public the hard working tax payer. I'll bet the families of the Manchester bombing are thrilled by the handling of this matter.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #100 on February 19, 2019, 04:26:38 pm by Filo »
Theres an island off the coast of Scotland uninhabited and infected with anthrax, she can be repatriated and live there, problem solved

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #101 on February 19, 2019, 04:42:14 pm by bobjimwilly »
I'll bet the families of the Manchester bombing are thrilled by the handling of this matter.

No-one is thrilled with the situation - yet again you aren't listening.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #102 on February 19, 2019, 05:30:37 pm by Ldr »
What We don't have to do is assist her return with no consular facilities in the area, thankfully

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #103 on February 19, 2019, 05:40:29 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Will she be given anonymity? Should people who end up living near her be aware that there's a terrorist sympathiser (to put it mildly) in their district? Is it more important to protect her child than it is our children?

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #104 on February 19, 2019, 06:27:41 pm by Not Now Kato »

signed

I know they have. It's good to know the powers that be are more concerned with looking after murdering terrorist scum than the welfare of Joe Public the hard working tax payer. I'll bet the families of the Manchester bombing are thrilled by the handling of this matter.

No, the powers that be are concerned with upholding both national and international law. Neither more, nor less.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #105 on February 19, 2019, 06:34:14 pm by scawsby steve »
Will she be given anonymity? Should people who end up living near her be aware that there's a terrorist sympathiser (to put it mildly) in their district? Is it more important to protect her child than it is our children?

Every chance BB; after all, we're not allowed to know that one of the most dangerous paedophile child killers in this country, Jon Venables, could be living amongst OUR children and grandchildren. That's how f*cking stupid our politically correct laws are.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #106 on February 19, 2019, 07:32:48 pm by bpoolrover »
She has had her uk citizenship removed

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #107 on February 19, 2019, 07:34:25 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

signed

Time to eat your words perhaps?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #108 on February 19, 2019, 07:36:07 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Every chance BB; after all, we're not allowed to know that one of the most dangerous paedophile child killers in this country, Jon Venables, could be living amongst OUR children and grandchildren. That's how f*cking stupid our politically correct laws are.

I know where he is. He's in prison.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #109 on February 19, 2019, 07:39:26 pm by drfchound »
She has had her uk citizenship removed

No obligation to bring her back now.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 07:41:58 pm by drfchound »

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #110 on February 19, 2019, 07:41:59 pm by bpoolrover »

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #111 on February 19, 2019, 08:00:52 pm by ravenrover »
So we cannot leave her stateless by law so which country is she covered by?

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #112 on February 19, 2019, 08:04:58 pm by Ldr »
BAngladesh

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #113 on February 19, 2019, 08:30:56 pm by Filo »
So we cannot leave her stateless by law so which country is she covered by?

Perhaps she has duel nationality with having Bangladeshi parents

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #114 on February 19, 2019, 08:48:15 pm by bpoolrover »
The whole episode is a shame hopefully by not allowing her back it will put other youngsters off going

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #115 on February 19, 2019, 09:29:24 pm by Bentley Bullet »

I know where he is. He's in prison.

And why is the evil scumbag bas**rd in prison? Did you know where he was before he was sent to prison last February? Do you know where he will be next February? Can we be convinced he's still in prison now?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #116 on February 19, 2019, 10:09:26 pm by drfchound »

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #117 on February 19, 2019, 10:11:32 pm by Filo »
Anyone born to a Bangladeshi parent is automatically a citizen of Bangladesh

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #118 on February 19, 2019, 10:16:56 pm by drfchound »

signed

It might have had an influence Kato.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #119 on February 19, 2019, 10:29:52 pm by bpoolrover »
I think the government no that the majority of people didn’t want her back, by doing this if she appeals it will be to a court so it’s taken out of there hands

TinyPortal © 2005-2012