Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:09:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson  (Read 126050 times)

IDM

• VSC Member
Re: Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson
« Reply #1230 on April 29, 2020, 02:36:12 pm by IDM »
BST. I fully expected you to jump on the bandwagon and refuse to even consider any benefit of the doubt, just as I expect anybody else with a likewise agenda to do so.

So, you’d rather disagree with BST for the sake of being contrary to him, especially when discussing political matters.?

Rather than accepting when what he says may be true.?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1231 on April 29, 2020, 02:51:11 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Yes, if their accusers have a record of political agendas.

That's an interesting insight into your approach BB.

You don't judge for yourself? You just react against what other people believe?

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #1232 on April 29, 2020, 02:54:33 pm by Not Now Kato »
If the hospital example you refer to is the best you can do it just shows how you are clutching at straws. Boris was told there would be no press in attendance to interview him, and there wasn't. He wasn't referring to photographers, who are always in attendance.

It was simply a misunderstanding.

BB, I'm actually coming to the conclusion that if Johnson kicked you in the nuts and told you it's because you deserved it, you'd actually thank him for doing it to you!  Why do you keep trying to defend the indefensible?

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #1233 on April 29, 2020, 03:01:14 pm by MachoMadness »
If the hospital example you refer to is the best you can do it just shows how you are clutching at straws. Boris was told there would be no press in attendance to interview him, and there wasn't. He wasn't referring to photographers, who are always in attendance.

It was simply a misunderstanding.

BB, I'm actually coming to the conclusion that if Johnson kicked you in the nuts and told you it's because you deserved it, you'd actually thank him for doing it to you!  Why do you keep trying to defend the indefensible?
He'd only thank him if BST commented on it.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1234 on April 29, 2020, 03:05:00 pm by Bentley Bullet »
When I think BST is on an agenda, yes, I'll disagree with him every time, and this is another example of his agenda. Regarding the hospital press incident, BST is not giving any benefit of the doubt because he wants his version of it to be true, for political reasons. He'll state how scared he is about such an incident of blatant lying but the reality is it is his own interpretation of it that is making him scared. He chooses to believe his own agenda.  I think he'd call it 'grown-up politics'.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1235 on April 29, 2020, 03:12:08 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I didn't ask you about a specific BB. I asked you about a general principle.

If someone has a lifelong, well documented record of lying about matters great and small, personal and professional, and then they make a, let's say, "a response whose veracity is debatable", do YOU automatically give them the benefit of the doubt?

Your response was that your decision would be determined by what other people thought.

That is bang in line with what I was saying last night. Your approach is never to address core questions. It's to react to what other people think and turn it into arguments about what you perceive their attitude to be.

For the record, I don't call Johnson a pathological liar because he's a Tory. I call him a pathological liar because I have seen him lie about clear matters of unquestionable objective truth throughout his career. As a result, no I DON'T offer him the benefit of the doubt. I start from the assumption that he is lying and I look for evidence that he is not. When I see him deny that the Press are present when they are, and then I see a cock and bull explanation for that, I'm not likely to accept that contorted explanation.

If you don't accept that because you disagree with my politics, there's not a lot I can do about that. Other than be grateful I don't share that approach.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 03:42:31 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1236 on April 29, 2020, 03:42:40 pm by Bentley Bullet »
If someone is accused of a lifelong record of lying I would want them to be judged by a jury that hasn't got an agenda against them. Until then I would automatically give them the benefit of the doubt.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1237 on April 29, 2020, 03:49:30 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
So. Go on then.

What is your take? Do you think Johnson has been demonstrated to be a liar throughout his career?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1238 on April 29, 2020, 03:56:23 pm by Bentley Bullet »
My take is that people with an agenda jump on the bandwagon at any opportunity and exploit situations to suit their cause. My take is that if Boris was THAT bad there would be far better and newer stories of his lies to talk about without having to regurgitate old stories.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 04:14:33 pm by Bentley Bullet »

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1239 on April 29, 2020, 03:59:21 pm by ravenrover »
I have no political agenda or allegiiances to any Party, Boris was and  continues to be a liar, he just can't stop it

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1240 on April 29, 2020, 04:01:02 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Like that Peter Oborne website you mean? The one that was logging his lies as they happened throughout the election campaign?

That one?

What do you think about those examples? Do you think they present the lies of a compulsive liar?

He's barely been at work since then so there's been little chance for him to lie since.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1241 on April 29, 2020, 05:47:15 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Ah, so because he's barely been at work lately you felt the need to bring up old stories just to keep the ball of hatred rolling. Not politicking, like! His near-death experience from the virus that has taken over the world won't stop you politicking, will it!

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #1242 on April 29, 2020, 05:54:42 pm by tommy toes »
Worth a read. Sorry it's a bit long but very illuminating.

Jeremy Vine: My Boris story

Leading broadcaster was booked on the same bill as the likely next Prime Minister. Here's what happened.
BY JEREMY VINE   /  17 JUNE 2019

Since he is probably our next Prime Minister, I thought I’d share this Boris Johnson story with you.

With four minutes to go, Boris Johnson ran in. I was already concerned ― maybe more concerned than Boris. It was an awards ceremony at the Hilton, Park Lane. The room was packed with financial people in bow ties. It was a couple of years before Johnson became Mayor of London. At this point he was a backbench Conservative MP and newspaper columnist. Right now he was due to make a funny speech.

In four minutes.

There I was, at 9.26pm, sitting with a tableload of London bankers, trying to answer their questions. “Will Boris actually arrive?” “Is he normally this late?” “Has he got lost?”

I answered them all as best I could ― (a) I’m sorry, (b) I don’t know, (c) I don’t see Boris Johnson that often. You see, I explained, I am only here to hand out the awards for … (I consulted the sign at the back of the stage) … “for International Securitisation,” and Boris is making the after-dinner speech. So we have not coordinated at all. I don’t know where he is. Yes, I’m a little worried too.

To be perfectly frank, I had not the first idea what securitisation was either. The event was named something grand like The International Securitisation Awards 2006 and I really did not want to ask what exactly the prizes were being handed out for, since I was the one handing them out.

Suddenly ― BOOM. A rush of wind from an opened door, a golden mop, a heave of body and dinner jacket onto the chair next to mine, and the breathless question, at 9.28pm:

“JEREMY. Where exactly AM I?”

I actually had that stress feeling ― a kind of sunburn, creeping across my arms and back. So he was late and he had not prepared a speech. And he was due onstage in ninety seconds.

I said, “It is the Securitisation Awards, Boris.”

He said, “Right-o. And who is speaking?”

“You are.”

“Good God,” he cried. “When?”

I looked at my watch. “Um ― pretty much now.”

Eyes widened around me. I speak at quite a few dinners and always feel most comfortable if I do some research a couple of weeks before ― what’s the occasion (that helps) ― who is attending, etc ― then write the speech longhand in advance. It is not that I am the school swat. It is just that underpreparedness, that dream where you are sitting final exams in a subject you didn’t know you were supposed to revise, scares the pants off me. Later we will talk about public speaking and what I’ve learnt about it. But right now, this was an emergency.

I noticed we now had the attention of the whole table.

Boris said: “Okay, first up. What IS securitisation?”

Nervous laughter. A man from one of the big Far East banks, who had the luxurious rich-person’s coiffe you see on magazine covers, explained quietly in a mid-Atlantic purr. “It is where we take your debt ― your mortgage, say ― ”

Boris is staring at him.

“ ― and we split it into tiny pieces, combine each of them with other similar slivers of debt, and sell them around the world so the risk effectively disappears.”

Everyone nodded.

The words would echo back to me two years later, when all those invisible slivers of debt would suddenly return to sender, flooding back at us in one huge avalanche of manure that kept flowing until it buried banks, businesses and homes across the western world and almost stopped the cashpoints working.

For now, this guy was the expert and we were listening.

Boris asked for a sheet of paper. Someone produced a piece of A4, the reverse side of our menu for the night. He laid it on his thigh, below the tablecloth.

“Anyone got a pen?” he said. “Quick!”

A biro slid across the table. Very quickly, taking it, the future Mayor of London and Foreign Secretary began to write what looked like a plan for a speech. It was now past nine-thirty. One of the organisers was staring at us imploringly from the other side of the room, as if thinking: “How much longer can we give him?” I felt that pricking of the skin again ― if I could sense the stress on his behalf, what on earth was Boris feeling? This was going to be a catastrophe. He was going onstage in a minute or two with barely-legible notes written on the back of a menu and no idea even of which event he was attending. An after-dinner speaker normally talks for twenty to thirty minutes. How much material did Boris have? Looking at the scrap of paper I could make out very little of what his scrawl said. There seemed to be about ten words. There was one at the very top that I could make out:

SHEEP

and then, a few inches below that, another in capitals:

SHARK

but I could not read the rest of the scrawl. Boris harrumphed and groaned, as if straining at an idea. Then his arm was tugged and I heard the announcement: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome MP and journalist, Boris Johnson, to the stage.”

Applause.

I pressed my palms into my trouser legs, ready for the catastrophe. And then I noticed ― he had accidentally left his page of notes on the table. Could I run up with them? It would be too obvious. He was already at the podium.

“Ladies and gentlemen ― errrrrrrrr,” he began.

This could be even worse than I imagined. They might have to cut out of it early and go straight to the awards. I had a five-minute speech myself, followed by the eighteen securitisation awards. The script was in my hand. I would need to be ready.

Boris had the look of a man who had been dragged out of a well by his ankles. His blond hair seemed to spring vertically from his head as he embarked on some opening remarks, where the occasional word, not always the obvious one, was shouted at double-volume.

“ ― errrrr, Welcome to THE International. Errrrr ― ”

The catastrophe had happened. He did not know, could not remember, what event he was at. This is one of the biggest fears any speaker has, forgetting where they are.

Johnson then did a crazy thing. To find out where he was, he very obviously turned around and looked at the large logo projected at the back of the stage.

“ ― to the International SECURITISATION Awards! YES!” he cried triumphantly, and to my amazement it brought the house down. There was a huge cheer. Everyone realised this was not going to be a normal speech. The chaos had descended on us, we were in it, and we were going to enjoy it.

“SHEEP,” he began. He started a story about his uncle’s farm and how OUTRAGEOUS it was that they couldn’t bury animals that had JUST died, as they used to do back in the sixties, seventies and eighties. No, he said, EU regulations meant an abattoir had to be involved. “One died today. A SHEEP. And my uncle had to RING a fellow at an abattoir fifty MILES away. His name was Mick ― no, it was Jim ― no, sorry, MARGARET, that was it, MARGARET … ”

People were now, not just roaring with laughter, but listening. He continued.

“Which is why my political hero is the Mayor from JAWS.”

Laughter.

“Yes. Because he KEPT THE BEACHES OPEN.”

More guffawing around me. He spoke as if every sentence had only just occurred to him, and each new thought came as a surprise.

“Yes, he REPUDIATED, he FORESWORE and he ABROGATED all these silly regulations on health and safety and declared that the people should SWIM! SWIM!”

More uproar.

“Now, I accept,” he went on in an uncertain tone, “that as a result some small children were eaten by a shark. But how much more pleasure did the MAJORITY get from those beaches as a result of the boldness of the Mayor in Jaws?”

Brilliant. The whole room is hooting and cheering. It no longer matters that Boris has no script, no plan, no idea of what event he is attending, and that he seems to be taking the whole thing off the top of his head.

I realise that I am in the presence of genius.

The speech is now about halfway through. Perhaps gaining in confidence after the disaster with the timings and his forgotten notes, Boris embarks on a story about a former Foreign Secretary, George Brown.

As soon as he starts, I know what to expect. The “George Brown in Peru” story is so well-known that most people have stopped telling it. The tale is probably untrue. George Brown was a high-ranking Labour politician in the sixties and seventies who took to drinking as a result of the pressures of high office (he famously said, “A lot of politicians drink and womanise ― I’ve never womanised”). He was said to have been at an official reception in South America when he saw a beautiful Peruvian in front of him and asked for the honour of waltzing with her.

The reply came in three parts.

“I cannot dance with you, Foreign Secretary, sir, firstly because you are drunk. Secondly, sir, because the band is not playing a waltz, as you imagine, but the Peruvian national anthem. And thirdly, I cannot dance with you because I am the Archbishop of Lima.”

So the story goes. Boris ploughs into it with gusto. “And the reply came back, from this vision in red, NO, I cannot DANCE with you, firstly because you are drunk.”

He paused.

“SECONDLY because this is not a WALTZ but our national ANTHEM.”
Again, a pause. “And ― and thirdly because … ”

Now Boris had stopped.

He looked around.

There was silence.

He looked behind him at the logo on the screen, as if International Securitisation Awards was going to help.

A lone person at the back burst out laughing as we waited.

Finally, from the stage: “I am terribly sorry, everyone, I have forgotten the third reason. Very sorry about that.”

It brought the house down. He had spent five minutes starting the story about George Brown and forgotten the punchline. I had never seen anything like it before.

Something about the chaos of it ― the reality, I suppose ― was utterly joyful. The idea that this was the opposite of a politician, that suddenly we had an MP in front of us who was utterly real, who had come without a script or an agenda and then forgotten, not just the name of the event but his whole speech and the punchline to his funniest story ― I watched in awe.

Finally he said, “Right-o. Jeremy VINE is out here and he will be presenting the ― ” (looks behind him again) “ ― International Securitisation Awards ― ” (cheering because he has said the name a second time) “ ― and I ACTUALLY have some of those very trophies here.” He starts handling one of the glass awards. “I suppose you could call this, not really an award, but a sort of elongated lozenge.”

Laughter. A wave. Cheering. Applause.

I did something I have never done before. Ditched all the funny things I had planned to say as a warm-up to the awards, because I realised what I was saying could not be even faintly amusing after that. I had been completely blown off the stage.

Later I sent Boris a postcard ―

“Boris. Brilliant. Inspired. Funniest speech I have ever seen. In the presence of the master. Jaws!”

He responded a week later in the scrawl I remembered from the back of the menu:

“Jeremy. You were INCREDIBLE.”

I thought about that night for a long time. During the Blair years, we got used to a way of presenting information that was so mechanically smooth, so professional, that in the end we stopped believing any of it. This mastery of the message eventually backfired completely and came to be known as spin. When Gordon Brown took over as Prime Minister, his first public performance was praised because his head was blocked by a pillar, meaning that the main camera was unable to get a proper shot of his face. Was Boris, with his total lack of varnish, part of the new wave?

Eighteen months after the marvellous securitisation night, I arrived at an awards ceremony for a totally different industry. I cannot recall whether it was concrete or chiropractors, but once again I had dutifully done my research and brought my script. However, the organisers had asked for only five minutes of opening remarks.

“Is someone else speaking?” I asked.

“Boris Johnson,” the organiser said, a frown appearing on her brow. “Do you know where he is?”

And here we were again. He was due to speak at nine-thirty. He arrived seven or eight minutes before the actual moment, heaving and laughing himself into the chair beside me.

“Jeremy,” he said, “what is this?”

I told him. Others at the table helped. Did they have a pen, paper? Both were produced. A better ballpoint this time, and the back of the menu again. I watched, fascinated, as Boris pulled the paper tight across his thigh and wrote a few words ― yes, SHEEP was definitely one ― in a barely-legible scrawl.

Then he was on.

“It is wonderful, and a privilege, to be here at ― oh goodness.”

Laughter.

He turns, reads if off the screen.

Shocked expression, as if ― that has honestly never happened before, my God, I am so sorry, how embarrassing to forget which awards I am at.

Louder laughter. The hair everywhere.

Into the tirade about the uncle who is not allowed to dispose of a dead sheep on his farm and had to call the man at the abattoir. “I can’t remember his name. Mick ― no, Jim. No. Hang on. It was MARGARET … ”

Then to the Mayor from Jaws, who kept the beaches open.

A moment’s pause. “I do accept that some small children were eaten by a shark as a result … ”

The hair really is all over the place now, as if rising to meet the level of the audience’s appreciation, the script left on the table beside me again, people at the tables lapping it up.

On we go to the George Brown story. This time he will remember the first, second and third reason, won’t he? He can’t forget the punchline to this story again, can he?

“SECONDLY because this is not a WALTZ but our national ANTHEM. And ― and thirdly because … ”

I sit forward in my seat. I can’t believe what I am watching.

“This is very embarrassing. I am awfully sorry, I have forgotten the third reason. Very sorry, let’s move on, forget about it.”

Brings the house down.

Now he is about to introduce me and I think I know what will happen, and it does.

“I actually have some of the ― er, well, I suppose you could call them AWARDS here. A sort of trophy. Well, really this looks like a kind of elongated LOZENGE … ”

As he said that phrase for the second time ― elongated lozenge ― I had the Hercule Poirot moment. Having read all sixty-six of Agatha Christie’s detective stories as a teenager, I came to realise the vital moment was actually not the scene where everyone assembles in the living room to hear Poirot explain how the murder happened and who did it. No, the key instant in each book comes just before the denouement as the solution suddenly falls into place in the brain of the great man. At that point the crime-busting Belgian touches the delicate ends of his moustache, winks at the air and utters the key phrase:

“Now, mon ami, now I understand everything.”

Watching Boris at that second event, in the middle of a crowd of dinner-jacketed businesspeople all laughing and hooting, I was momentarily apart from the proceedings. I would have touched the ends of my moustache if I had one. People who speak after dinner don’t usually get to observe each other because no one books us in pairs. So when we do accidentally come together, we watch with close fascination. Now, I thought, now I understand everything.

Since then we have all seen Boris’s progression … MP, then a twice-elected Mayor, then Cabinet Minister. Now on the brink of being Prime Minister.

And watching him from a distance I have often remembered those two speeches and wondered.

Johnson became Foreign Secretary after leading the argument for Brexit. He has had his ups and downs ― before deciding that everything he does is part of a brilliant act, we should probably call as evidence his shambolic run at 10 Downing Street in the summer of 2016. His leadership campaign was kyboshed at the very press conference he had booked to launch it. MPs who turned up to support him sat with their jaws slack as he told the world he would not be able to do the job. Surely that was a real accident? People who fake car crashes tend not to get hurt in them.

And yet.

I realised that those two Boris speeches had made me pose the fundamental question, the one that concerns you most when you listen to a politician:

Is this guy for real?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1243 on April 29, 2020, 06:02:27 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
BB.

I've no idea why you do this, but I assume you get something out of it.

Bizarre behaviour for a grown man.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #1244 on April 29, 2020, 06:04:15 pm by drfchound »
TT, I haven’t bothered reading it because I know what the content is and why it has been posted ....... But........ congratulations on the longest single post ever on the forum.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1245 on April 29, 2020, 06:05:48 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
TT.

Yeah, I saw that last year. Read that in conjunction with Max Hastings's take on Johnson. The one where he says that the manically disorganized image is actually who he is...on everything but his self-promotion. On that, he is ruthlessly disciplined.

It's s frightening picture that comes together. A liar. A conman. Ill-disciplined in what matters but laser focussed on his career aims.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1246 on April 29, 2020, 06:06:53 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Hound.

Do you assume Jeremy Vine is lying in that article then? Making it all up? Is that why you choose to ignore it?

Give it a go. If you don't find it scary as hell, you're a braver man than me.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #1247 on April 29, 2020, 06:13:23 pm by drfchound »
Hound.

Do you assume Jeremy Vine is lying in that article then? Making it all up? Is that why you choose to ignore it?

I haven’t said anything about  Vine lying or that he is making it up, again you are second guessing what I am thinking.
The reason I didn’t bother to read it is that I am sick to death of coming across posts that look to discredit the government and in particular, the PM.
Whenever something good happens there is begrudging praise but usually followed up immediately with a criticism.
It is increasingly boring so I tend to skim over most of the posts, looking instead for credible information about the virus and what the way out is.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 07:03:59 pm by drfchound »

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #1248 on April 29, 2020, 06:24:47 pm by Filo »
Hound.

I haven’t said anything about a Vine lying or that he is making it up, again you are second guessing what I am thinking.
The reason I didn’t bother to read it is that I am sick to death of coming across posts that look to discredit the government and in particular, the PM.
Whenever something good happens there is begrudging praise but usually followed up immediately with a criticism.
It is increasingly boring so I tend to skim over most of the posts, looking instead for credible information about the virus and what the way out is.

You’re looking in the wrong thread if you are looking for information about the virus, this thread is about the PM

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1249 on April 29, 2020, 06:30:19 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Hound.

Then you are choosing to ignore a quite breathtaking insight into how he operates.

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #1250 on April 29, 2020, 06:50:20 pm by tommy toes »
I could have posted a link to the Vine story, but posted it in its entirety in the hope people would be more likely to read it.
I can't add to BST's assessment of Johnson. He is as scary as hell.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #1251 on April 29, 2020, 06:53:41 pm by drfchound »
Boris and Carrie announce the birth of a baby boy............. another Johnson emerges..

And now the paternity leave will keep him hiding 😀

He isn’t taking paternity leave until later in the year.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1252 on April 29, 2020, 07:02:41 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I could have posted a link to the Vine story, but posted it in its entirety in the hope people would be more likely to read it.
I can't add to BST's assessment of Johnson. He is as scary as hell.

I agree, he is as scary as hell, but as long as we keep him on this forum and away from harms way in the real world we'll be OK.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #1253 on April 29, 2020, 07:02:56 pm by drfchound »
Hound.

I haven’t said anything about a Vine lying or that he is making it up, again you are second guessing what I am thinking.

You’re looking in the wrong thread if you are looking for information about the virus, this thread is about the PM

This thread is about much more than the PM Filo.
Proportional Representation, Brexit, the possibility of NI joining ROI, Lib Dem policies, people’s 13 year old kids etc etc. and even Covid-19.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #1254 on April 29, 2020, 07:25:09 pm by selby »
  Who do you think will be getting the most attention from the members of momentum in the labour Party at the moment, Boris or don't turn your back on stabber Starmer?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1255 on April 29, 2020, 07:51:08 pm by wilts rover »
Well if you won't believe us then maybe you will believe it from the mouth of the man himself.

The Eddie Mair interview: you made up quotes in a national newspaper, you lied to the Prime Minister so he sacked you, you conspired to have a journalist beaten up - you are a nasty piece of work aren't you Mr Johnson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAxA-9D4X3o

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #1256 on April 30, 2020, 11:13:43 am by Bentley Bullet »
Wilts, is that your response to the point that there is an epidemic of blatant one-sided bias on this forum?

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #1257 on April 30, 2020, 11:38:41 am by Not Now Kato »
Wilts, is that your response to the point that there is an epidemic of blatant one-sided bias on this forum?

You suggesting the whole forum is out of step about Johnson except you BB?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1258 on April 30, 2020, 11:38:55 am by SydneyRover »
It depends how you see bias, as I said on the other thread there is an abundance of science, 99% that says we need to do somethng about climate change and 1% of nutters that say otherwise do we have to have 50% of each according to you and hound?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #1259 on April 30, 2020, 11:50:55 am by BillyStubbsTears »
It depends how you see bias, as I said on the other thread there is an abundance of science, 99% that says we need to do somethng about climate change and 1% of nutters that say otherwise do we have to have 50% of each according to you and hound?

This.

BB.

If there is a lifelong pathological liar leading one major party and not a lifelong pathological liar leading the other, it's not biased to point out that one party is led by a lifelong pathological liar.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012