Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:34:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Congratualtions Keir Starmer  (Read 80831 times)

IDM

• VSC Member
Re: Congratualtions Keir Starmer
« Reply #660 on June 07, 2020, 09:53:15 am by IDM »
Cummings hasn’t been forgotten.  Might not be in the headlines but if you think the issue of how he influences government policy and the lies etc, then you’re mistaken.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #661 on June 07, 2020, 10:10:49 am by bpoolrover »
Only going off social media all the ones who were angry at Cummings are now even more angry at these protests, every post is about them if he is not forgotten the anger has changed

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #662 on June 07, 2020, 10:57:50 am by DonnyOsmond »
Only going off social media all the ones who were angry at Cummings are now even more angry at these protests, every post is about them if he is not forgotten the anger has changed

I'd probably say it's the other way. People who blamed the media for Cummings and said to leave him alone are now the ones who are angry about the protests.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #663 on June 07, 2020, 11:00:07 am by bpoolrover »

I'd probably say it's the other way. People who blamed the media for Cummings and said to leave him alone are now the ones who are angry about the protests.
the ones I have seen are the ones who blamed Cummings have now switched there anger to the protests

BigH

• VSC Member
« Reply #664 on June 07, 2020, 11:08:14 am by BigH »
If Starmer keeps going as he is and if labour come up with a good manifesto I’ll be happy to vote labour,Brexit will be done one way or the other and  corbyn has gone so happy days
I think you probably speak for a great many people bpool.

There's a lot of Brexit bashing going on in other threads. But it's easy to forget that Corbyn, through his gross incompetence and negligence, did as much as anyone to clear the path for Brexit and the cretins who are running the show now.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #665 on June 07, 2020, 03:35:58 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

the ones I have seen are the ones who blamed Cummings have now switched there anger to the protests

Why do they need to mention Cummings again? They've already said what they feel, posting about something new doesn't alter those feelings - unless they themselves post that they feel differently. Do you think a new post nullifies the previous one?

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #666 on June 07, 2020, 03:39:37 pm by bpoolrover »
Don’t no on this forum we have around 10 pages on him so keep repeating it must have some effect, and there are another 150plus pages slagging the goverment off so again?

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #667 on June 07, 2020, 03:48:07 pm by Donnywolf »
If Starmer keeps going as he is and if labour come up with a good manifesto I’ll be happy to vote labour,Brexit will be done one way or the other and  corbyn has gone so happy days
I think you probably speak for a great many people bpool.

There's a lot of Brexit bashing going on in other threads. But it's easy to forget that Corbyn, through his gross incompetence and negligence, did as much as anyone to clear the path for Brexit and the cretins who are running the show now.

True - and the irony is he wanted us out while Theresa May (strong and stable Govt) wanted us to stay in

I think that is true and as such neither to my knowledge divulged which way they voted

Still we are out but I dont doubt we will be back at some point in the future - certainly before Rovers make the Prem  ;)

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #668 on June 07, 2020, 04:04:59 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Don’t no on this forum we have around 10 pages on him so keep repeating it must have some effect, and there are another 150plus pages slagging the goverment off so again?

Both understandable though, aren't they? We live in a time where the government is in charge of our response to a world wide pandemic and we see our country as having one of the highest death/infection rates in the world. If we had a reaction similar to New Zealands and very low death/infection rate then anyone on the opposite side of politics wouldn't have much to say, they'd maybe even praise the response, but unfortunately we have over 60,000 dead. Also, if it was Labour in charge with the same numbers then Labour supporters would struggle to defend that government and you'd get Tory supporters slagging off their response.

The thing with Cummings too is there is MP's and advisors from all parties seem to now have broken lockdown at some point or another, but for me and I assume others, it's a lot worse for someone in the cabinet or one of their advisors, who are all helping to create the rules, to then break said rules. Him being potentially infected with coronavirus at the time obviously play a part as do other conditions but it's a lot of hypocrisy and one rule for them and another for us mentality. It's not to do with him being a Tory, Tory backbenchers have also broken lockdown but they're not the ones at the front of the response being hypocrites.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #669 on June 07, 2020, 04:31:50 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

OK, I'll ask it another way. Do you think you posting about one subject on here makes all the posts you've made before about other subjects null and void or would your opinions in those earlier posts still stand?

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #670 on June 07, 2020, 04:38:00 pm by bpoolrover »
Of course they still stand but you can tell there anger has gone onto something else, it happens all the the time in life

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #671 on June 07, 2020, 04:50:00 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Of course they still stand but you can tell there anger has gone onto something else, it happens all the the time in life

You don't know that in the slightest.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #672 on June 07, 2020, 04:55:02 pm by bpoolrover »
No glyn it’s a opinion as unless I ask them all that’s all it can be, do you never have opinions or you looking to argue again just like every other time

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #673 on June 07, 2020, 06:25:14 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
No glyn it’s a opinion as unless I ask them all that’s all it can be, do you never have opinions or you looking to argue again just like every other time

Only with stupid opinions.

PS The use of the description 'stupid' is just in my opinion, of course.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #674 on June 07, 2020, 06:27:12 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Off Topic / Re: Coronavirus
« on: June 04, 2020, 02:22:12 PM »
The planning application has been copied all over the place. I saw it a couple of weeks ago, copied and posted. It ain't going to go away. You can’t possibly no that

I saw it with my own eyes, tweeted and retweeted again and again. So I know that. You presumably haven't seen it, so you don't know that.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #675 on June 07, 2020, 06:57:39 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
The planning application has been copied all over the place. I saw it a couple of weeks ago, copied and posted. It ain't going to go away. You can’t possibly no that

Bpool.

You are misinterpreting Glyn's comment. I'd just said that the planning application had been taken off line. Glyn replied that that didn't mean it had been made to go away. He meant the DOCUMENT,  not the ISSUE.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #676 on June 07, 2020, 07:02:02 pm by bpoolrover »
Thanks bst I only picked the 1st thing I saw

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #677 on June 08, 2020, 09:03:56 am by SydneyRover »
9am: Sir Keir Starmer hosts his new LBC phone-in.

Added

He sends his regards to ''all my friends at the forum''  :)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 09:12:01 am by SydneyRover »

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #678 on June 08, 2020, 11:02:20 am by Not Now Kato »

Bpool.

You are misinterpreting Glyn's comment. I'd just said that the planning application had been taken off line. Glyn replied that that didn't mean it had been made to go away. He meant the DOCUMENT,  not the ISSUE.

Indeed.  I have the documents downloaded.  Be interesting t see if they suddenly get changed once they're officially available again.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #679 on June 08, 2020, 11:20:56 am by Glyn_Wigley »

Bpool.

Indeed.  I have the documents downloaded.  Be interesting t see if they suddenly get changed once they're officially available again.

You don't think they could possibly be given the 'Dom's Blog' treatment??  :ohmy: :ohmy:

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #680 on June 08, 2020, 11:45:48 am by Not Now Kato »

Bpool.

You don't think they could possibly be given the 'Dom's Blog' treatment??  :ohmy: :ohmy:

Would I suggest such a thing?  ;)

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #681 on June 19, 2020, 05:07:45 pm by selby »
  Well done Keir,  I see that much of the Labour defeat was down to your leading the stance on Brexit, and was largely responsible for the defeat in the general election report your party has gone into.
  Most of the result can be down to your policies and the fact that Jeremy Corbyn was the party leader.
  Well done keep it up

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #682 on June 19, 2020, 05:11:00 pm by SydneyRover »
meh

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #683 on June 19, 2020, 05:12:32 pm by DonnyOsmond »
  Well done Keir,  I see that much of the Labour defeat was down to your leading the stance on Brexit, and was largely responsible for the defeat in the general election report your party has gone into.
  Most of the result can be down to your policies and the fact that Jeremy Corbyn was the party leader.
  Well done keep it up

I don't think he posts on here mate.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #684 on June 25, 2020, 03:12:45 pm by bpoolrover »
Well done to Starmer for getting rid of long bailey

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #685 on June 25, 2020, 03:26:56 pm by selby »
  Cumming's has given notice to the Civil Service the day of reckoning is about to come upon them.
  The lesson that you have to get rid of your adversary when putting your head above the defences looks as though it is still true in big business. If you fail there will be repercussions.
  Hard rain is going to fall.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #686 on June 25, 2020, 03:48:52 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Well done to Starmer for getting rid of long bailey

Quite right, I actually read that article this morning by chance elsewhere and it was ridiculous, I can't believe she's so stupid.

Hounslowrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #687 on June 25, 2020, 03:52:14 pm by Hounslowrover »
He got rid of her within hours, with Jenrick the matter is closed according to No 10, despite the evidence appearing. Quite a difference in approach.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #688 on June 25, 2020, 03:57:45 pm by bpoolrover »
because it would cost the Labour Party votes not to get rid of her and now just about all the far left has gone

Hounslowrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #689 on June 25, 2020, 04:10:16 pm by Hounslowrover »
He got rid because she did something wrong, not as as a way to get votes in 4 years time.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012