Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:27:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 860507 times)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #14970 on December 13, 2021, 05:23:03 pm by ravenrover »
I think I heard correctly that Covid passes will only be valid if showing the 3rd booster after New Year?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

kirk

• Forum Member
« Reply #14971 on December 13, 2021, 06:09:23 pm by kirk »
I think I heard correctly that Covid passes will only be valid if showing the 3rd booster after New Year?

First it was lockdown
Then testing
Then vaccines
Now boosters
Then Pi and start all over again

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14972 on December 13, 2021, 06:20:58 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

First it was lockdown
Then testing
Then vaccines
Now boosters
Then Pi and start all over again

Yep, and judging by the relentless queues snaking their way around various streets in England today for boosters, people still haven't worked it out yet.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14973 on December 13, 2021, 06:27:03 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
I know.

All these people who haven't worked out that they could refuse to be vaccinated and play their part in letting this wave overwhelm us.

Some folk, eh?

kirk

• Forum Member
« Reply #14974 on December 13, 2021, 06:40:05 pm by kirk »
I know.

All these people who haven't worked out that they could refuse to be vaccinated and play their part in letting this wave overwhelm us.

Some folk, eh?

Nearly everybody is vaccinated and it will soon overwhelm us. 200k January... 1 million late January?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14975 on December 13, 2021, 06:48:44 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
I know.

Some folk, eh?

The wave won't overwhelm us. It isn't a wave either. You're as bad as the Government. It is an increase in infections, or wave if you want to be dramatic about it. As i have said before, it is the NHS who need to take the blame for us being forced into restrictions - not the unvaccinated. However, it is easier to blame the unvaccinated rather than face the reality.

Will the unvaccinated be to blame NEXT winter when the NHS cry for restrictions once more, because they are struggling again and still haven't addressed the issues?

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #14976 on December 13, 2021, 07:01:38 pm by Nudga »
Omicron booster black Friday sale. Keep yer snake oil.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14977 on December 13, 2021, 07:33:50 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Email from the kids secondary school.

Week commencing 11th Jan remote learning to allow for mass asymptomatic testing.

More time out of the classroom. Well at least she won't be sat there in the freezing classroom with her coat and hat on whilst the windows are fully open. As has happened up to now.

She won't be tested, as we never do and will be returning to school a week late. Yet the deputy head sent parents a letter last month to ram home to us as though we were all 5 years olds, the importance of attendance at school on a childs education and development and the punishments that face us if we didn't comply.

Even schools are at it!

You couldn't make it up.

Needless to say, the deputy head received short shrift from me in the form of a scathing letter with me saying that he was just a school deputy head teacher, not Kim Jong Un and i asked for an apology.

I haven't received one yet so letter in the post to him every week until i get one.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 07:38:45 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #14978 on December 13, 2021, 07:42:43 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
CDH.
Do you have responsibility for other people in your job?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14979 on December 13, 2021, 07:59:28 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Check out @statsjamie on twitter.

MSM bullshit fact checked. Interesting reading.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14980 on December 13, 2021, 08:00:43 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
CDH.

Don't be daft. If i was a manager / supervisor i'd have no staff left.  :lol:

I insist that i work alone, whenever humanly possible. Contact with others to a minimum. Most employers i have had eventually realise that i can do the work of about 3 people if allowed my own space and work regime.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14981 on December 13, 2021, 08:04:23 pm by normal rules »
CDh, do you consider yourself to have an anti social personality disorder? I ask this because I seem to recall you mentioning previously having a personality disorder , and your ref to having a “bad day” around people.
No disrespect intended. Serious question.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 08:08:02 pm by normal rules »

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14982 on December 13, 2021, 08:34:55 pm by normal rules »
That explains a lot.
Thank you for your honesty.

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #14983 on December 13, 2021, 09:39:45 pm by Metalmicky »
CDH.

:lol: :lol:.. I seriously doubt that - not really a 'people' person in my view.... although his latest post explains a lot...

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #14984 on December 13, 2021, 10:00:05 pm by wilts rover »
Check out @statsjamie on twitter.

MSM bullshit fact checked. Interesting reading.

He tells you to go and look at alternative facts.

Which alternative sites do you use to check Jenkins facts CDH?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14985 on December 13, 2021, 10:14:49 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
CDH.

:lol: :lol:.. I seriously doubt that - not really a 'people' person in my view.... although his latest post explains a lot...

You are right MM. I am not a people person, which is why i chose to have a career with animals. They make more sense and i read them better, at the risk of sounding like Ace Ventura.  :lol:

I am kind, considerate of others generally (although it might not seem that way with my views on Covid measures ) and have a lot of empathy and do stick up for people and donate to charities and crowdfunding and help out in charity shops too and deliver stock voluntarily. I just don't really need much human company and often just get drained around a lot of people. As i'm sure they do after being around me for any length of time.  :)

Needless to say that Christmas lockdown last year was a Godsend lol

kirk

• Forum Member
« Reply #14986 on December 13, 2021, 10:47:09 pm by kirk »
Three jabs for a passport... not even a vote in Parliament!!!

The uk is truly screwed

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #14987 on December 14, 2021, 09:19:31 am by Axholme Lion »
CDH.

You are right MM. I am not a people person, which is why i chose to have a career with animals. They make more sense and i read them better, at the risk of sounding like Ace Ventura.  :lol:

I am kind, considerate of others generally (although it might not seem that way with my views on Covid measures ) and have a lot of empathy and do stick up for people and donate to charities and crowdfunding and help out in charity shops too and deliver stock voluntarily. I just don't really need much human company and often just get drained around a lot of people. As i'm sure they do after being around me for any length of time.  :)

Needless to say that Christmas lockdown last year was a Godsend lol

I generally find most people to be a pain in the arse. I enjoy tinkering in my garden on my own.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #14988 on December 14, 2021, 07:36:20 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
We have become a country of automatons. Yes sir. No sir. Absolutely we will do as you say sir.

BVB

• VSC Member
« Reply #14989 on December 14, 2021, 08:47:13 pm by BVB »
CDH You are sharing your “business” and opinions on an open forum.
If you want people to keep their noses out of your business then don’t post?

Can’t put it much simpler than that.

Instead go spend time with those you love and those who love you - much better and more productive use of your time.

Regards
BVB

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #14990 on December 15, 2021, 11:12:01 am by bobjimwilly »
If you can't understand the relationship between infectious diseases and vaccinations, you really need to educate yourself before spouting off on a football forum with opinions that are very telling of someone who isn't informed and has been reading facebook posts from other people who aren't informed.

Also ask yourself - whatever happened to polio, Rubella, Measels, Tuberculosis? And maybe even more relevant, what happened to the number of deaths in this country since the annual flu vaccine programme was introduced?

kirk

• Forum Member
« Reply #14991 on December 15, 2021, 03:39:08 pm by kirk »
If you can't understand the relationship between infectious diseases and vaccinations, you really need to educate yourself before spouting off on a football forum with opinions that are very telling of someone who isn't informed and has been reading facebook posts from other people who aren't informed.

Also ask yourself - whatever happened to polio, Rubella, Measels, Tuberculosis? And maybe even more relevant, what happened to the number of deaths in this country since the annual flu vaccine programme was introduced?

It’s frightening to think what would happen if there was ever a deadly pandemic, which didn’t distinguish between young and old.

We are in the grip of fear and there will never be an escape

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #14992 on December 15, 2021, 03:56:15 pm by sha66y »
I know.

Some folk, eh?

Wave!…overwhelm?
Then casual blame…..

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #14993 on December 15, 2021, 04:15:30 pm by sha66y »
IF…and it’s a huge massive IF!
This new variant was anything to worry about, don’t you think we would go into a full lockdown, limited movement with full distancing protocols????

It’s beginnng to feel like a “ Jeremy beadle” prank again with masks on in shops but off in pubs….no logic at all unless you are fearful of dying because the government said you might!

Last years funtastic party photos from Government employees just goes to show that those that make the noise don’t actually believe what they are saying

Its simple, if you are in fear for your life stay the hell indoors and stop whining about those who really can’t trust the words being spoken from the government and it’s lackey scientists/ doctors…

Just my opinion, I’m fully jabbed and not judging those who would prefer not to be…

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #14994 on December 15, 2021, 04:16:17 pm by Metalmicky »
78K cases today - 165 deaths

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #14995 on December 15, 2021, 04:27:23 pm by sha66y »
78K cases today - 165 deaths

If ya say so!

Ya better stop in !

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #14996 on December 15, 2021, 04:34:43 pm by Filo »
This new variant was anything to worry about, don’t you think we would go into a full lockdown, limited movement with full distancing protocols????

It’s beginnng to feel like a “ Jeremy beadle” prank again with masks on in shops but off in pubs….no logic at all unless you are fearful of dying because the government said you might!

Last years funtastic party photos from Government employees just goes to show that those that make the noise don’t actually believe what they are saying

Its simple, if you are in fear for your life stay the hell indoors and stop whining about those who really can’t trust the words being spoken from the government and it’s lackey scientists/ doctors…

Just my opinion, I’m fully jabbed and not judging those who would prefer not to be…

If Christmas wasn’t around the corner we would be in full lockdown now, but this clown is desperate not to cancel Christmas again and a few more dead won’t bother him

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #14997 on December 15, 2021, 04:43:22 pm by MachoMadness »
Spot on Filo. He can't bear the headlines of locking down for Christmas, especially not after all this with the Christmas parties. Wonder how many are going to die to protect his ego.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #14998 on December 15, 2021, 05:00:16 pm by normal rules »
Covid briefing imminent again

kirk

• Forum Member
« Reply #14999 on December 15, 2021, 05:18:52 pm by kirk »

If Christmas wasn’t around the corner we would be in full lockdown now, but this clown is desperate not to cancel Christmas again and a few more dead won’t bother him

Stop indoors then ? Simple

TinyPortal © 2005-2012