Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:24:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 860678 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #16050 on January 29, 2022, 10:25:53 am by BillyStubbsTears »
CDH.

Why do I have to restrain myself from my desire to drive at 70mph past an infants' school IF I DON'T WANT TO?

Why do I have to restrain myself from smashing your face in IF I DON'T WANT TO?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16051 on January 29, 2022, 10:31:19 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »
CDH.

Why do I have to restrain myself from my desire to drive at 70mph past an infants' school IF I DON'T WANT TO?

Why do I have to restrain myself from smashing your face in IF I DON'T WANT TO?

I take that as a threat.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16052 on January 29, 2022, 10:43:07 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Would you like me to contact the police Billy and put in a complaint?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16053 on January 29, 2022, 10:44:38 am by BillyStubbsTears »
How can that be a threat? I have no idea who you are, where you live or whether you'd be able to kick seven shades of shite out of me.

It is a scenario to consider, in order to highlight the stupidity of your argument. Why should someone stop themselves doing physical harm to you if they don't want to stop themselves? You say that person X had no responsibility for the physical safety of person Y.

I disagree. I think we all have the moral responsibility to consider the effect on others of what we do.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 10:47:09 am by BillyStubbsTears »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16054 on January 29, 2022, 10:47:43 am by BillyStubbsTears »

No. I'd like you to grow up and stop talking b*llocks.

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16055 on January 29, 2022, 11:08:56 am by WheatleyRover »
There's more chance of my shite turning to gold than you being right on this WR.

You've allowed you head to be infected with absolute b*llocks. Thank Christ there aren't that many of you.

I think you will find there are millions of us in this country and around the world! guess your view on that also has been skewed by mainstream media manipulating even more figures other than COVID.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 11:35:02 am by WheatleyRover »

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16056 on January 29, 2022, 11:23:38 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »

No. I'd like you to grow up and stop talking b*llocks.

Haha OK BST.

Another key thing you are missing is that neither masks or vaccines do much to prevent transmission. So how are you going to save the world now ? Campaign for a forever lockdown? Which don't work either? Looks like all roads still lead to Covid infections don't they? You appear to have reached a cul de sac.

Not to worry. So long as you aren't driving at 70mph then you'll be fine.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 11:26:53 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16057 on January 29, 2022, 01:29:34 pm by ravenrover »
I have Asthma, 70 in March tested positive this morning, thank you for the present 6 year old granddaughter who has also tested positive. If I never post again you'll know another piece of low hanging fruit has died from it

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #16058 on January 29, 2022, 01:31:09 pm by i_ateallthepies »
Take care, ravenrover.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16059 on January 29, 2022, 01:40:07 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Good luck Raven

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #16060 on January 29, 2022, 03:02:34 pm by Ldr »
I have Asthma, 70 in March tested positive this morning, thank you for the present 6 year old granddaughter who has also tested positive. If I never post again you'll know another piece of low hanging fruit has died from it

Stay well RR

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16061 on January 29, 2022, 05:31:28 pm by wilts rover »

All the best Raven

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #16062 on January 29, 2022, 05:37:16 pm by Nudga »
All the best Raven but I wouldn't call you low hanging fruit.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16063 on January 29, 2022, 06:07:35 pm by Sprotyrover »
All the Best Raven we have just got over Covid and. I had a week in bed, fully vaccinated so it was like a bad bout of flu.followed by a chest infection sorted now with Antibiotics.

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16064 on January 29, 2022, 07:46:34 pm by WheatleyRover »
Read that f**king Twitter thread I posted and you ignored.

The vast majority of older people have medical issues you fool. That doesn't mean they are about to die.

My mother has high blood pressure and has had a hearth attack. If some selfish Kitson infected her with COVID because they couldn't be arsed to take simple precautions, and she died, your take is that she was at death's door anyway so her death doesn't matter. You don't have a clue how ignorant, dangerous and plain disgusting your attitude is.

Get some perspective BST for petes sake. The general population doesn't have a responsibility to keep your mother alive, though obviously nobody willingly wants her to perish. If there were a million people dying per day, the general population still do not have a responsibility to keep your mother alive.

If a million people a day were dying then it would still be freedom of choice whether someone wanted to wear a mask or take a vaccine too. A point you have missed all the way through. This might be harsh or uncaring but it is the truth. I don't have to wear a mask or get vaccinated to protect anyone - and here's the key point - IF I DO NOT WANT TO. Because it is my body, my choice. Whether that makes me selfish, irresponsible, dangerous, ignorant and plain disgusting is irrelevant. What is relevant that it is my choice to make because we don't live in North f**king Korea me old.

We don't want or need to be told what we should do with our bodies by Governments as it none of their f**king business.

Unbelievable! A post that makes my blood boil and stomach churn at the same time. Sickening! I of course realised there were selfish prats out there uncaringly putting people more vulnerable than themselves at risk by not being vaccinated, not wearing masks, breaking lockdown and social-distancing rules etc etc but I thought they were just unthinking, uncaring neanderthals. To see a well structured, seemingly lucid argument why this sort of behaviour is acceptable is shocking. You're beyond selfish sir: your attitude, opinions and actions are vile bordering on evil.

And who are you to call anyone selfish for not taking a vaccine?
And do you think labelling us selfish is going to make us feel bad into having one?
It makes you selfish for forcing your beliefs onto someone else.
I'm sorry you're so scared in your life you think you're going to die from stepping outside your front door and breathing air, I guess the MSM fear campaign has really done it's job on you.
You're not going to force your will upon anyone into what you believe is right, it's there body not yours! they can choose what happens to it, as anyone who doesn't want it for any religious or spiritual beliefs.
Some of us just aren't dumb or stupid enough to take a vaccine with no long term data, which won't be available on some until 2031/32.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 08:00:28 pm by WheatleyRover »

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16065 on January 29, 2022, 07:53:07 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Read that f**king Twitter thread I posted and you ignored.

The vast majority of older people have medical issues you fool. That doesn't mean they are about to die.

My mother has high blood pressure and has had a hearth attack. If some selfish Kitson infected her with COVID because they couldn't be arsed to take simple precautions, and she died, your take is that she was at death's door anyway so her death doesn't matter. You don't have a clue how ignorant, dangerous and plain disgusting your attitude is.

Get some perspective BST for petes sake. The general population doesn't have a responsibility to keep your mother alive, though obviously nobody willingly wants her to perish. If there were a million people dying per day, the general population still do not have a responsibility to keep your mother alive.

If a million people a day were dying then it would still be freedom of choice whether someone wanted to wear a mask or take a vaccine too. A point you have missed all the way through. This might be harsh or uncaring but it is the truth. I don't have to wear a mask or get vaccinated to protect anyone - and here's the key point - IF I DO NOT WANT TO. Because it is my body, my choice. Whether that makes me selfish, irresponsible, dangerous, ignorant and plain disgusting is irrelevant. What is relevant that it is my choice to make because we don't live in North f**king Korea me old.

We don't want or need to be told what we should do with our bodies by Governments as it none of their f**king business.

Unbelievable! A post that makes my blood boil and stomach churn at the same time. Sickening! I of course realised there were selfish prats out there uncaringly putting people more vulnerable than themselves at risk by not being vaccinated, not wearing masks, breaking lockdown and social-distancing rules etc etc but I thought they were just unthinking, uncaring neanderthals. To see a well structured, seemingly lucid argument why this sort of behaviour is acceptable is shocking. You're beyond selfish sir: your attitude, opinions and actions are vile bordering on evil.

Give over you drama queen. I respect others rights to do what the hell they like with their bodies. Because i'm not the selfish one!

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16066 on January 29, 2022, 08:06:16 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Oh and just for the record. I've worn a mask right through until last May, even though i am autistic and exempt. Because i thought masks worked and i thought about others. They don't work and i'll never wear a mask again.

I have had one AZ vaccine dose, because i was conned into thinking i needed it and that somehow the vaccine protected others and i wanted to participate. In addition, i have various mental illnesses, including an anxiety disorder that rendered me pretty much unable to function in society for months after my first vaccine due to the blood clot news emerging a few days after i had mine.

The vaccines don't stop transmission and i won't be having a second, third, fourth etc vaccine.

I have always socially distanced and even now, i will respect the personal space of people i come into contact with as best i can. This is a non invasive measure that can be done without masking me up or sticking needles in my arms.

So don't you dare call me evil when you know nothing about me!!

You make my blood boil.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 08:25:43 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16067 on January 29, 2022, 08:09:59 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
WR/CDH. I'll be sure to pass these 2 messages onto my immunosuppressed brother-in-law recovering from leukemia and a bone marrow transplant who genuinely can't go out his front door. Also to my sister with 2 young girls to look after who is forced to work from home due to people like you who work in her office and has to take precautions every time she needs to leave the house to go to the shops or pick the kids up from school.

Your uncaring, 'me first' attitude genuinely makes me sick. Hang your heads in shame the pair of you. Not that you will - no doubt you think it's clever to ignore the advise and boast about doing so in public/on here - and sod the poor buggers whose lives you're putting at risk with your behaviour.

Prats!

As i said before, it is not the responsibility of the general public to modify their lives forever so that your immuno-suppressed brother in law can be safe. It sounds cruel but it really isn't. It is reality. As much as i empathise with people in situations such as your brother in laws, i am also in a similar situation being clinically vulnerable but that's my lookout. Nobody elses. I don't expect every tom, dick and harry to wear a mask forever and get vaccines forced into their arms 4 times a year just so i can feel safer. It's ridiculous. I have no right to order others to do what i want them to do.

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16068 on January 29, 2022, 08:22:51 pm by WheatleyRover »
WR/CDH. I'll be sure to pass these 2 messages onto my immunosuppressed brother-in-law recovering from leukemia and a bone marrow transplant who genuinely can't go out his front door. Also to my sister with 2 young girls to look after who is forced to work from home due to people like you who work in her office and has to take precautions every time she needs to leave the house to go to the shops or pick the kids up from school.

Your uncaring, 'me first' attitude genuinely makes me sick. Hang your heads in shame the pair of you. Not that you will - no doubt you think it's clever to ignore the advise and boast about doing so in public/on here - and sod the poor buggers whose lives you're putting at risk with your behaviour.

Prats!

Again Nazi, I'm not going to have a vaccine because you or anyone else wants me to, and I'm damn sure not going to take health advice from people who look more unhealthy than me.
I take care of myself better than most, and have the results to show it, so nobody is going to dictate how I live my life especially when it comes to medical procedures.
If I have a vaccine I want to know everything that's contained within it, and for it to have real long term data.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16069 on January 29, 2022, 08:42:27 pm by SydneyRover »

Prats!

Again Nazi, I'm not going to have a vaccine because you or anyone else wants me to, and I'm damn sure not going to take health advice from people who look more unhealthy than me.
I take care of myself better than most, and have the results to show it, so nobody is going to dictate how I live my life especially when it comes to medical procedures.
If I have a vaccine I want to know everything that's contained within it, and for it to have real long term data.

This shows the rate of those dying that are unvaccinated to those that ere, maybe this might persuade you, although I must warn you it is scientifically based information.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16070 on January 29, 2022, 08:43:25 pm by SydneyRover »

Take care Raven.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16071 on January 29, 2022, 08:45:32 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Take care Raven.

Echo that.

If it is any consolation. My partners mum is early 80's and in a care home. Multiple co morbidities, obese and got Covid about 6 weeks back and barely had any symptoms.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16072 on January 29, 2022, 08:53:01 pm by SydneyRover »
And for those that don't want to read about scientific thingies here's the short form.

of 10 unvaccinated people, 5 died → the death rate among the unvaccinated is 50%

of 50 vaccinated people, 5 died → the death rate among the vaccinated is 10%

400% increased chance of dying without vaccination

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #16073 on January 29, 2022, 08:56:52 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
And for those that don't want to read about scientific thingies here's the short form.

of 10 unvaccinated people, 5 died → the death rate among the unvaccinated is 50%

In a very limited vulnerable and elderly section of the population. With a few outliers naturally, as there is with anything like cancer for example. Young people get cancer and die, but it is still rare.

400% increased chance of dying without vaccination? For a healthy 30 year old? Or an 80 year old with multiple co-morbidities? You don't make it clear SR.  ;)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16074 on January 29, 2022, 09:05:48 pm by SydneyRover »

In a very limited vulnerable and elderly section of the population. With a few outliers naturally, as there is with anything like cancer for example. Young people get cancer and die, but it is still rare.

400% increased chance of dying without vaccination? For a healthy 30 year old? Or an 80 year old with multiple co-morbidities? You don't make it clear SR.  ;)

I don't know how to make it clear for you CDH as I don't really know what you comprehend 7x I asked you to clarify something you posted the other day and still waiting, it's not worth the effort of engaging is it?

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16075 on January 29, 2022, 09:07:56 pm by WheatleyRover »
This website seems to have received funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16076 on January 29, 2022, 09:13:01 pm by SydneyRover »
This website seems to have received funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

How's your personal sponsorship program from the Scientologists going?

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16077 on January 29, 2022, 09:14:24 pm by WheatleyRover »

How's your personal sponsorship program from the Scientologists going?

Well provide me some data that doesn't involve a conflict of interest.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16078 on January 29, 2022, 09:18:05 pm by SydneyRover »
400% is the future risk for the unvaccinated, as you asked and then deleted your comment WR

WheatleyRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16079 on January 29, 2022, 09:23:27 pm by WheatleyRover »
400% is the future risk for the unvaccinated, as you asked and then deleted your comment WR

So is this another computer model projection? And I'm talking about long term health risks from taking a vaccine to my health, which cannot be known yet, it takes 10 years sometimes longer to get this data, it's not even 5 years yet.
And again can you send me some data that doesn't involve a conflict of interest?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012