Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:34:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: An alternative view - corona virus  (Read 16657 times)

Nudga

• Forum Member
Re: An alternative view - corona virus
« Reply #180 on May 27, 2020, 07:57:58 am by Nudga »
Quote.

As I keep saying, for your approach to be correct, you need millions of medics, nurses, coroner's and local politicians in every country in the world to be in on this. And you need them all to be taking the data in precisely the same way.

Really? You honestly believe that?

Well it's easy enough to do. There are 1.2 billion Roman Catholics in the world who follow an imaginary higher being with the organisation worth around £10 Billion quid.
Amazing considering its child abuse history.

There are around 1.8 billion Muslims in the world who follow a different imaginary higher being and their human rights record are gold standard in some countries.
And then we have other imaginary higher beings from different countries and so on and so on.

All you need is a thousand power crazy Kitsons to control the power crazy Kitsons beneath them who then control the normal people adhering to medical protocols and new information on new viruses.

I'd imagine it would be very, very easy to discredit and ruin the career of a professional that dare speak out.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #181 on May 27, 2020, 08:18:29 am by Herbert Anchovy »
Quote.

As I keep saying, for your approach to be correct, you need millions of medics, nurses, coroner's and local politicians in every country in the world to be in on this. And you need them all to be taking the data in precisely the same way.

Really? You honestly believe that?

Well it's easy enough to do. There are 1.2 billion Roman Catholics in the world who follow an imaginary higher being with the organisation worth around £10 Billion quid.
Amazing considering its child abuse history.

There are around 1.8 billion Muslims in the world who follow a different imaginary higher being and their human rights record are gold standard in some countries.
And then we have other imaginary higher beings from different countries and so on and so on.

All you need is a thousand power crazy Kitsons to control the power crazy Kitsons beneath them who then control the normal people adhering to medical protocols and new information on new viruses.

I'd imagine it would be very, very easy to discredit and ruin the career of a professional that dare speak out.

How to offend 3 billion people in one forum post. Got to be some sort of record there...

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #182 on May 27, 2020, 08:47:56 am by Nudga »
Wow, it's had 3 billion views already?

Fake outrage.

Herbert Anchovy

• Forum Member
« Reply #183 on May 27, 2020, 08:57:20 am by Herbert Anchovy »
Wow, it's had 3 billion views already?

Fake outrage.

Outage? Who’s outraged? Not me. I think your views are a bit silly, but you’re entitled to share them. Definitely not outraged though.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #184 on May 27, 2020, 09:02:57 am by IDM »
Hmm..

Religions whether the belief is valid or not, take decades or even centuries to spread to the numbers you mention.

A virus pandemic takes weeks, maybe a few months.

Coronavirus is imaginary.??

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #185 on May 27, 2020, 09:24:22 am by Ldr »
Hmm..

Religions whether the belief is valid or not, take decades or even centuries to spread to the numbers you mention.

A virus pandemic takes weeks, maybe a few months.

Coronavirus is imaginary.??

Have you ever seen a coronavirus 🤣

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #186 on May 27, 2020, 10:01:24 am by Copps is Magic »
Worth reiterating (shouldn't need to but..) that the figures the government releases are based on positive tests. They are not based on medical reports, doctors or coroners.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #187 on May 27, 2020, 11:13:18 am by BillyStubbsTears »
I hadn't thought of that argument Nudga.

Good one.

I mean, it's not as if Christians never violently disagree with Christians is it?

Or Muslims. They never violently disagree with other Muslims, do they?

But just for clarification, are you saying that scientists' claims that they operate by the Scientific Method, where everything is open to criticism, are actually b*llocks? They are actually part of a conspiracy where they regularly fake their results to please their Masters, because they are terrified of being turfed out otherwise?

Cos it looks a lot like that's what you're saying.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #188 on May 27, 2020, 11:14:38 am by Nudga »
I am posing this question, yes.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #189 on May 27, 2020, 11:21:30 am by idler »
Surely the whole thing about scientists is that they are constantly providing theories and results that are examined and assessed by their peers. Their reputation would be in tatters if they signed up to conspiracies and their place and respect in their field lost.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #190 on May 27, 2020, 11:39:27 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Idler. That is precisely it.

Scientists DO get ostracized from the scientific community. But the ones who do are ones who have been demonstrated to falsify data, or who push opinions which are consistently contradicted by the evidence.

The whole point about science is that there is no Authority like God or Allah that defines The Truth. Opinions are constantly challenged and questioned and the people who become successful and famous are precisely the ones who say, "No, you are all wrong!" And then SHOW why they are all wrong.

Like Einstein demonstrating that the concept of absolute time and space were wrong. Like Copernicus demonstrating that the Earth went round the Sun, not vice versa.

If people truly believe that scientists are part of some evil conspiracy to suppress the truth and do only what some shadowy cabal of Masters tell them to do, then God f**king help us, because we are in the process of chucking out 500 years of rational, logical development that has overcome fear and ignorance, in favour of batshittery.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #191 on May 27, 2020, 02:26:40 pm by Nudga »
Any how, if this shit show doesn't produce any decent, angry politically motivated music, then we all need to share responsibility that we've brought our kids up to be spoiled, pampered, entitled little shits.

Have a good day everyone.

(I'm not changing Subject BTW, it was just a thought I had whilst listening to London Calling.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #192 on May 27, 2020, 02:30:49 pm by IDM »
I couldn’t agree more Nudga, but please, not Billy Bragg.!

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #193 on May 27, 2020, 06:54:07 pm by RobTheRover »
I've been listening to The Lifeboat by Frank Turner. Seems quite apt.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #194 on May 27, 2020, 07:45:05 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Couldn't agree more Nudga.

Feels like we've had generations of dull as f**k middle class kids whining insipidly about how bad their life is on records or the same f**king dance track reworked a million times. Feels like a long time since music combined edginess with political awareness.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #195 on May 27, 2020, 07:59:40 pm by scawsby steve »
Couldn't agree more Nudga.

Feels like we've had generations of dull as f**k middle class kids whining insipidly about how bad their life is on records or the same f**king dance track reworked a million times. Feels like a long time since music combined edginess with political awareness.

"Masters of War" by Bob Dylan. Now that IS a long time ago.

Gets into your soul though.

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #196 on May 29, 2020, 12:57:56 pm by Metalmicky »
Saw this and thought I would post...

https://www.facebook.com/PhilShortUK/posts/10158470821503454

Not sure if it's in the right area, and I know that many will probably jump on me for posting; however, I think it is worth posting, if only to reflect a different view...

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #197 on May 29, 2020, 01:22:54 pm by IDM »
I read that post, and the fundamental flaw of the argument (people trying to stop brexit) is that brexit happened on 31 Jan this year.

The Uk has left the political alliance that is the EU.  All that remains is to finalise the trade agreements etc, but any delay or extension to that process isn’t about stopping brexit, as he claimed.

Also he berated the fact that Cummings is being pilloried when others like Kinnock aren’t.

He claims Cummings didn’t write the lockdown rules, but doesn’t give any proof of that.  Even if he didn’t write them, he would have been expected to advise the PM.?

Cummings is focussed on because he IS part of the government organisation, when the others he lists aren’t.

No problem with you posting the link MM

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #198 on May 29, 2020, 02:45:29 pm by Nudga »

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #199 on May 29, 2020, 03:31:26 pm by Iberian Red »
What have you been saying Nudga?

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #200 on May 29, 2020, 03:37:48 pm by Nudga »
Can you open the link?

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #201 on May 29, 2020, 03:38:27 pm by IDM »
https://twitter.com/ProfKarolSikora/status/1266291551363231744?s=19

This is what I've been saying.

So for that example the coronavirus death total goes up by one, but the cancer total goes down by one..

If you extrapolate and then look at average monthly deaths year on year, you would then expect the year on year deaths to go down excluding coronavirus.

But aren’t there more excess deaths than average this year even after taking off the coronavirus ones?

I have no doubt that the actual cause of some deaths may be I accurately recorded, or that some people who were very poorly may have died due to their existing conditions being accelerated by the virus.

But certainly not enough to negate what the virus has done.?

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #202 on May 29, 2020, 03:44:57 pm by Nudga »
What about the possibility of cancer treatments being put on hold that were keeping them alive?

A text message I got from a friend.

from a nurse at st catherines - patients going there from DRI for end of life care - many have been ill with COPD for years - they are all being recorded as covid deaths

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #203 on May 29, 2020, 03:45:16 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Only about 62,000 excess deaths over the past 10 weeks IDM...

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #204 on May 29, 2020, 03:45:38 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Nudga.

How many people normally die of cancer between March and May?

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #205 on May 29, 2020, 03:48:11 pm by Nudga »
I don't know, but a lot of cancer patients are not currently getting the same treatment.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #206 on May 29, 2020, 03:48:37 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Maybe you should go and look and inform yourself?

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #207 on May 29, 2020, 03:55:20 pm by Nudga »
So does it not make sense to you that the treatment people were getting last year are not getting this year?

They don't even have to be tested positive for a covid death FFS.

So that text from a nurse is wrong?

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #208 on May 29, 2020, 04:11:54 pm by Iberian Red »
Can you open the link?
Nope. I dont particularly want to either. Too many fruit cakes out there without reading another one.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #209 on May 29, 2020, 04:20:21 pm by Nudga »
He's an oncologist.

So you're just here to fish then?
Jog on.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 04:37:21 pm by Nudga »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012