Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:00:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 877543 times)

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #16530 on July 16, 2022, 01:11:33 am by Bristol Red Rover »
Did you read the link I posted?
About half, and I referred to it. You didn't refer to my reference. Given your last few posts, did you read my longer reply to this above, or is it a comprehension issue. Not being funny, just know Oz is similar, not the same.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16531 on July 16, 2022, 01:16:58 am by SydneyRover »
Fortunately the great majority do shake it off nudga and in the beginning scientists would have been thinking that this disease would track in a similar way to others before it, as the evidence changed so did the advice. Vaccines have saved countless lives, as they have done for other diseases.
Half truths have to be challenged Syds. Vaccines have also killed and maimed countless lives. They've also made a ton of cash for corporations and the hangers on. We can argue about the numbers of lives saved v lives lost and harmed. You pays your money and makes your choice.

I haven't read your posts because I don't agree with the premise of your argument. Define what you mean above. Give me a % of those harmed to lives saved, if you can show they are in any way similar you win.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16532 on July 16, 2022, 06:18:16 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Fortunately the great majority do shake it off nudga and in the beginning scientists would have been thinking that this disease would track in a similar way to others before it, as the evidence changed so did the advice. Vaccines have saved countless lives, as they have done for other diseases.
Half truths have to be challenged Syds. Vaccines have also killed and maimed countless lives. They've also made a ton of cash for corporations and the hangers on. We can argue about the numbers of lives saved v lives lost and harmed. You pays your money and makes your choice.

I haven't read your posts because I don't agree with the premise of your argument. Define what you mean above. Give me a % of those harmed to lives saved, if you can show they are in any way similar you win.
Not reading my posts? Ah well, you don't even say why except in a vague blaze way. Maybe you got the percentage? Or maybe you haven't a scooby? Or maybe you don't care, and like to just passively echo the establishment for some reason.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 06:23:25 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16533 on July 16, 2022, 09:17:49 pm by SydneyRover »
gibberish

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16534 on July 17, 2022, 02:56:21 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16535 on July 20, 2022, 09:47:39 am by SydneyRover »
Trying to get my fifth vaccine shot (4th booster) before going on holls, I think I'm becoming addicted.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #16536 on July 20, 2022, 12:22:01 pm by selby »
  Coming here to see haw bad it is Syd?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16537 on July 20, 2022, 12:25:44 pm by SydneyRover »
lawn mower logic selby?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16538 on July 21, 2022, 05:01:08 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Trying to get my fifth vaccine shot (4th booster) before going on holls, I think I'm becoming addicted.
Both my fully vaxxed and boosted sis and hubby came over from Oz recently. Both got covid whilst here, one taking it back to Oz. Good luck!

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16539 on July 22, 2022, 09:49:12 am by SydneyRover »
Listened to a doctor last night that has had all the vaccines and has has covid twice since and was saying that early reports are showing that health symptoms can get worse each time.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #16540 on July 22, 2022, 01:50:08 pm by drfchound »
“Can get worse”.
That’s a bit vague.
Not really being too definite about it.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #16541 on July 22, 2022, 02:34:30 pm by Nudga »
I don't believe him.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16542 on July 22, 2022, 04:38:36 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
"can get worse". Yes that is vague. The two time's I've had it were similar but different, the first (Feb/March 2020) definitely more acute at the beginning, and then more respiration focused. The second (april 2022) more achy in the joints. They took abut the same to fuly recover - 6/8 weeks. But then I did go to a gig and drank a fair bit about 9 days after the start of the second one - not recomemded!

It's generally reported that the early version was more acute. And viruses in general tend to be less acute as time goes on - they can spread easier that way. Add to this that whilst we may not have a total immunity after contracting one version (just like with flu), there is a level of immunity that speeds up the immune response and so tends to make us more able to deal with it. The first contact with any virus teds to be the worst - note measles etc as taken over to natives in the New World back in the day.

The most vulnerable will likely die the first time round, so less of them for future infections. Of course meanwhile others will become more vulnerable, so there'll always be a pool of highly vulnerable, just likely this is less than initially?

And then there can be the weakening effect from the virus, long covid included in this, so get it again and the defenses are less.

And then we each individually more vulnerable to different versions. I do think the first version was particularly bad, as well as it being bad from it being the first contact with covid, as mentioned above.

The world is slowly learning about covid, no one "knows" it that well yet. But basically, do all the good things - nutrition, exercise, reduce stress, as few meds as poss that will weaken your immune system.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16543 on July 22, 2022, 10:18:48 pm by SydneyRover »
my comment was taken from his own experiences, but he's probably lying aye
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 11:11:31 pm by SydneyRover »

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #16544 on July 25, 2022, 10:09:27 pm by Nudga »
Spoke to an old friend this morning, his son developed epilepsy after the jab then this afternoon talking to a customer in Barnsley, his work mate got a clot in his left leg  days after the clotshot and had to have it amputated half way up his thigh.
Won't be in the news though and probably put down as more coincidence by the Science hierarchy on here.

Thank f**k I stuck to my guns and didn't bow to the pressure. I dread to think what the long term harms are going to be in a couple of years.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16545 on July 25, 2022, 10:17:35 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Nudga.

You truly do have a remarkably unlucky set of friends and acquaintances. My heart goes out to them.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #16546 on July 25, 2022, 10:22:29 pm by Nudga »
So what are you saying BST?

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #16547 on July 25, 2022, 10:28:20 pm by Nudga »
So here's a list of those remarkably unlucky people since the vax rollout.

Lady with clots in two fingers (her fingers were black)

A football coach I know, clot in his left thigh.

36 year old bloke, pericarditis.

Farmer lady, temporary paralysis from waist down.

The two mentioned above.

Another bloke had a stroke.

All of these were within a couple of days or weeks after the clotshot.

But because Pfizer is BSTs new religion, this didn't happen and I'm making it up.

Or you know people like these as well but you're not connecting the dots.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16548 on July 26, 2022, 12:38:51 am by SydneyRover »
''We now do know there is a very rare and serious risk of clotting disorder thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) from the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine or potentially heart conditions myocarditis or pericarditis from Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, and most importantly, we know how to identify and treat these conditions.

These events will usually occur within weeks to at most a few months after vaccination, not years. It took us a little longer to find out about these particular side effects because they’re so rare, and we need to be careful not to confuse “long-term” effects of a vaccine with “so rare it takes a long time to find.”

This is true of all medicines as they move from clinical trial populations in the thousands to real-world application in the millions. The urgency of getting the global population vaccinated against COVID-19 means we have been able to very quickly identify these rare side effects, within a matter of months. The frequency of these side effects is still very low, approximately 1 in every 200,000, we are just seeing them in a concentrated timeline''

https://www.health.qld.gov.au/news-events/news/long-term-effects-of-vaccines#:~:text=We%20now%20do%20know%20there,to%20identify%20and%20treat%20these

Can't find the exact meaning of what very rare means in % terms Nudga but at a guess I would say it would mean that most people be unlikely to experience it themselves nor personally know someone that did suffer a documented serious permanent side effect or death in their lifetime. That doesn't mean that noone will of course but extremely unlikely.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #16549 on July 26, 2022, 08:30:50 am by i_ateallthepies »
''We now do know there is a very rare and serious risk of clotting disorder thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) from the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine or potentially heart conditions myocarditis or pericarditis from Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, and most importantly, we know how to identify and treat these conditions.

These events will usually occur within weeks to at most a few months after vaccination, not years. It took us a little longer to find out about these particular side effects because they’re so rare, and we need to be careful not to confuse “long-term” effects of a vaccine with “so rare it takes a long time to find.”

This is true of all medicines as they move from clinical trial populations in the thousands to real-world application in the millions. The urgency of getting the global population vaccinated against COVID-19 means we have been able to very quickly identify these rare side effects, within a matter of months. The frequency of these side effects is still very low, approximately 1 in every 200,000, we are just seeing them in a concentrated timeline''

https://www.health.qld.gov.au/news-events/news/long-term-effects-of-vaccines#:~:text=We%20now%20do%20know%20there,to%20identify%20and%20treat%20these

Can't find the exact meaning of what very rare means in % terms Nudga but at a guess I would say it would mean that most people be unlikely to experience it themselves nor personally know someone that did suffer a documented serious permanent side effect or death in their lifetime. That doesn't mean that noone will of course but extremely unlikely.

That puts Nudga on personal speaking terms with about 1.4 million people in the UK.  Impressive.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #16550 on July 26, 2022, 02:09:19 pm by Nudga »
I'm obviously lying then.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #16551 on July 26, 2022, 03:47:46 pm by drfchound »
Three of them hinting at that but none of them (or is that noone) brave enough to say it.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #16552 on July 26, 2022, 04:47:52 pm by Nudga »
I couldn't give a f**k if they do or they don't.
In my job, I get to see a hell of a lot of people from all over the region and people talk. The conversations have definitely changed since last summer, more people saying they wished they hadn't had the jab, won't be getting anymore or saying they were pointless.

Most people I speak to say they only got it so that they could go on holiday.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #16553 on July 26, 2022, 04:49:45 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Three of them hinting at that but none of them (or is that noone) brave enough to say it.

No wonder he's a hermit!

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16554 on July 26, 2022, 05:42:50 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
On the one hand we have death stats of people having had a covid dagnosis within 4 weeks of the death.

There are then vaccine deaths within 3 weeks of having the vaccine. Why 3?

And then there are long term effects from covid that we know can be very serious, often leading to mortlity sooner than would normally be the case. Likewise with vaccines.

Rather than these bland stats that are served up in the mainstream, why aren't there more indepth analyses? Is it because the general population are thick? That's the governments thinking, including that vaccination is a policy and so having been decided then everything is done to encourage people to get vaccinated including manipulation and restriction of the truth.

Why is it policy? Because mainstream pharma medicine works by intervention. If someone goes to a doc for any condition and they subsequently die, or are seroiously harmed, then that doc is up shit street if they didn't intervene with a pharma therapy if one was available. If they give pharma therapy then they are generally speaking off the hook. In some cases this is helpful, in others it isn't. So put yourself in the position of a doc where there is say a 65% chance that the patient is better off without the pharma therapy, would they risk not giving the therapy?

And so intervention is the norm.

Usually, with vaccinations there is the factor of getting a certain ercentage vaccinated to halt the spread. In covid, like with flu, this is shown not be relevant, yet the mindset is still working that way. Pressure for everyne to be vaccinated. For a doc to be giving full facts does not benefit them. For health authorities be be ensuring docs know about all the harms of a vaccine or any drug woukd seem the right course of action, but that doesn't happen, not to the extent it should.

My point here is that this is about pharma power not a docs assessment of health issues. And then the public's regurgitating of that.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16555 on July 26, 2022, 08:21:01 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Nudga.

I wouldnt dream of calling you a liar because I've no evidence that you are.

But given the number of people that you know personally who have had very serious reactions to the vaccine, there's only 2 possibilities.

1) You are a very, very extreme statistical outlier.

2) There is the biggest ever mass cover up going on, and it affects everyone I know because precisely zero of them have told me they've had owt worse than a sore arm.

To be honest, if you think it's 2, you really should take it to the DFP. Seriously. Local papers are desperate for Pulitzer Prize material like this.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #16556 on July 26, 2022, 08:42:15 pm by Nudga »
Regarding number 2, I can tell you that the DFP are not interested at all.
A friend of mine tried to buy a page size advert with the adverse reactions data from vaers or the yellow card system.
The editor wouldn't sanction it.

What were they afraid of?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #16557 on July 26, 2022, 10:03:25 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
How weird. You'd think they would jump at it.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #16558 on July 26, 2022, 10:41:11 pm by Nudga »
They probably had their share of the covid advertising money.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16559 on July 26, 2022, 10:49:32 pm by SydneyRover »
Regarding number 2, I can tell you that the DFP are not interested at all.
A friend of mine tried to buy a page size advert with the adverse reactions data from vaers or the yellow card system.
The editor wouldn't sanction it.

What were they afraid of?

The numbers of reports for each vaccine are already published on the site nudga.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012