Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:45:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 861054 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #15960 on January 22, 2022, 06:36:17 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Nudga
How many "normal" deaths have only one cause on the death certificate?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #15961 on January 22, 2022, 06:53:16 pm by bpoolrover »
The number of people being admitted to hospital with covid is going down from more than 2000/day
  it is but what many trusts are saying are many of them 2k are not being admitted for covid but with covid which is a good thing

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #15962 on January 22, 2022, 07:16:58 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
It's "better" than there being 2000 admitred FOR COVID. But by no means is it a "good" thing. Those people still take up additional resources and require additional space because of them having COVID.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15963 on January 22, 2022, 07:23:50 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
It's "better" than there being 2000 admitred FOR COVID. But by no means is it a "good" thing. Those people still take up additional resources and require additional space because of them having COVID.

I think you'll find that the current NHS pressures have little to do with Covid.

They are due to staffing issues due to staff being off isolating. Patients that can't be moved out of hospital despite being fit for discharge. In actual fact, my local hospital have decided to fine those who are fit for discharge but who won't leave.

A plethora of other reasons. Not Covid. Covid is now a minor virus and the pandemic is over. The NHS are under significant pressure due to other factors, but if you wish to perpetuate this myth that Covid is causing mayhem in hospitals then that's up to you.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15964 on January 22, 2022, 09:07:45 pm by ravenrover »
CDH one minute you say it's nothing to do with Covid then day it's because staff are isolating...... from what? Oh that would be Covid

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15965 on January 22, 2022, 09:11:13 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
CDH one minute you say it's nothing to do with Covid then day it's because staff are isolating...... from what? Oh that would be Covid

I meant nothing to do with Covid patients. Sorry for not making that clear, although i thought that was implicit.

As for staff isolating. That isn't due to Covid. It is due to a daft Government policy that keeps people from going to work.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #15966 on January 22, 2022, 09:17:16 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
There's 20,000 patients in hospital who have an illness which can compromise other patients' safety if it spreads.

Saying the epidemic is over, in those circumstances, is ignorant stupidity beyond belief.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15967 on January 22, 2022, 09:20:44 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
There's 20,000 patients in hospital who have an illness which can compromise other patients' safety if it spreads.

Saying the epidemic is over, in those circumstances, is ignorant stupidity beyond belief.

It's over mate. Accept it and move on. It's as dangerous, if not less dangerous than influenza now. People need to drop the fear and move on.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15968 on January 22, 2022, 09:40:32 pm by SydneyRover »

It's over mate. Accept it and move on. It's as dangerous, if not less dangerous than influenza now. People need to drop the fear and move on.

Are they dying from or with flu, do they have comorbidities?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15969 on January 22, 2022, 09:55:01 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

People will die every year from Covid, as they do and did from flu. It is part of life now and Covid is now an endemic minor respiratory virus which will sadly kill thousands each year but will be accepted. Like flu was. Most of those succumbing will be elderly and with 3 or more significant co-morbidities - as eluded to by Dr Steve James, the GP who spoke out against mandatory vaccines in the NHS and that was based on what he'd seen during his 2 years working in ITU. Although there will be outliers - as there are with flu.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15970 on January 22, 2022, 10:03:03 pm by SydneyRover »

People will die every year from Covid, as they do and did from flu. It is part of life now and Covid is now an endemic minor respiratory virus which will sadly kill thousands each year but will be accepted. Like flu was. Most of those succumbing will be elderly and with 3 or more significant co-morbidities - as eluded to by Dr Steve James, the GP who spoke out against mandatory vaccines in the NHS and that was based on what he'd seen during his 2 years working in ITU. Although there will be outliers - as there are with flu.

Endemic does not necessarily = minor.

Deaths from coivd are approx 6x the ave death rate of the flu.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15971 on January 22, 2022, 10:07:41 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Endemic does not necessarily = minor.

Deaths from coivd are approx 6x the ave death rate of the flu.

They were. With vaccines, natural immunity, anti virals, increased knowledge of how to treat it and also a milder virus - Covid is now like the flu.

People need to start accepting it because it ain't getting any better than this.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15972 on January 22, 2022, 10:09:29 pm by SydneyRover »
Maybe read, listen and reply to what I wrote, otherwise it's a waste of time CDH

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15973 on January 22, 2022, 10:14:10 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
Maybe read, listen and reply to what I wrote, otherwise it's a waste of time CDH

Well to be fair, all you are doing is trying to supply excuses as to why Covid is something that people need to continue worrying about. When for 99.9% of people now - it isn't.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15974 on January 22, 2022, 10:14:41 pm by SydneyRover »
so a waste of time then?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15975 on January 22, 2022, 10:17:50 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
so a waste of time then?

Well yeah. As you put it like that. Because i'm right on this.  :) ;) Because it's reality.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15976 on January 22, 2022, 10:22:23 pm by SydneyRover »
so a waste of time then?

Well yeah. As you put it like that. Because i'm right on this.  :) ;) Because it's reality.

You're are talking to yourself, apparently

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15977 on January 22, 2022, 10:44:30 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
so a waste of time then?

It's called schizophrenia. Harmless enough.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15978 on January 22, 2022, 11:36:00 pm by SydneyRover »
so a waste of time then?

Not when the result is pseudo science

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #15979 on January 23, 2022, 01:46:14 am by bpoolrover »

that is a politician talking, it is clear this variant is not as potent as others but because you have predicted wrong again you seem to want it to be worse than it is

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15980 on January 23, 2022, 10:41:04 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »
so a waste of time then?

Freedom isn't pseudo science. It is a basic human right.

Someone ought to tell that nutjob that thinks he's running Oz.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15981 on January 23, 2022, 09:16:08 pm by SydneyRover »
Not the answer either, seven replies and still no answer, that must be some sort of record even for you cdh

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #15982 on January 23, 2022, 10:06:35 pm by drfchound »
I am still waiting for answers from you SR, as are other posters too.
You should answer questions yourself before demanding of others.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #15983 on January 23, 2022, 10:33:41 pm by wilts rover »
so a waste of time then?

Freedom isn't pseudo science. It is a basic human right.

Someone ought to tell that nutjob that thinks he's running Oz.

Yes that is correct. But that does not mean you have the right to do exactly as you want at a cost to others. With freedom comes responsibilities. And if you are irresponsible - then expect to loose some of the ability to do as you wish.

Like the other nutjobs.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15984 on January 23, 2022, 10:35:26 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
I can do exactly as i wish and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it unfortunately. Because it is my life, not yours or others. It is called freedom of choice. Something that many of you have gladly given up without question these past 2 years.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #15985 on January 23, 2022, 10:41:56 pm by normal rules »
I can do exactly as i wish and there is nothing you or anyone can do about it unfortunately. Because it is my life, not yours or others. It is called freedom of choice. Something that many of you have gladly given up without question these past 2 years.

Do you have any trips to Austria or Spain planned?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15986 on January 23, 2022, 10:43:35 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

Do you have any trips to Austria or Spain planned?

No but it would be the same there. Not to give in to the nazi's.

I'd like to see my dying elderly relative in Austria who lives in Graz but not whilst they require you to  have experimental vaccines in order to visit. I'll not get to see her now.

I'm of Austrian heritage and f**king hate the bas**rds now.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 10:45:43 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #15987 on January 23, 2022, 10:52:51 pm by normal rules »
So you can’t do exactly as you wish then?

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
« Reply #15988 on January 23, 2022, 10:55:22 pm by ColinDouglasHandshake »
So you can’t do as you wish then?

Yes. In Austria you can. You just have to go underground. We haven't yet reached that point in the UK thank God but if we do it will due to the clamour of the virtue signalling public of the likes of Wilts Rover.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #15989 on January 24, 2022, 12:38:01 pm by Axholme Lion »
Well however crap we think Boris is it could be worse. Look at the barmy restrictions being imposed in New Zealand by the dopey bint running the job over there due to a couple of dozen infections. NZ will be off limits for ever at this rate. All these nutcases sat in their bunkers need to get a grip.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012